Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett (33289 Views)

Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh / Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by maninmood(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
dc555: I can bet 5 things.
1) Before she turns 18 she would be doing drugs
2) Before she turns 21 she would be in REHAB
3) At 30 she would have become a sex maniac
4) By the time she hits menopause she would have married and divorced at least 5 men
5) She will die a miserable death.

You have got your whole life before you and that should be enough for you to worry about. You should neither hypothesize nor declare any bad things on another human's life just because he or she is better than you. Please embrace light, happiness in your life as your comments reflect the kind of person you are and the lifestyle you're living. May God forgive you
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by maingwaest(f): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
shocked[quote author=dc555]I can bet 5 things.
4) By the time she hits menopause she would have married and divorced at least 5 men
5) She will die a miserable death. BACK TO SENDER.
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
If na Nigeria... 10 year old girl cant do without sex... even goes under the bridge to beg for sex from TOUTS...This type of thing will never happen in Nigeria because of lack of basic Amenities , no better road, no security , no electricity, no parental care , no school..
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by hunkydory(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
A millionaire at 6 while some 20 years and above are still blaming jonathan for their penury. grin
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
THis little girl may end up not enjoying her child hood days having been exposed to a life of superstar at a very tender age. I wish her well.
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
Airforce1: At 6 she's this Lousy

We talking money u talking bullshit
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jeeeez! Wat a bet? Infact back to sender
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Mgbadike80: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
Onyeasi: I can spend 5million for her bride price..
i bụ nnukwu onye-asi.
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by bubu22: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thats gud keep it up gal
nsodo: 6 year old Isabella Barrett is a millionaire who earned her money after winning a beauty pageant.

Isabella has set up a kid’s jewelry and makeup line which was ranked in $1 million in 2012.

Her mother Suzanna Barrett says that Isabella knows fashion and loves trying on every products before they are placed on market. She picks out the designs for the charm bracelets, and she has tried on every color in our lip-gloss line.

Although her mother makes the corporate decisions, Isabella is the brain behind everything.

Talking about her lavish lifestyle, Bella said, “What’s not to like about being a millionaire? I’m a superstar, I have my own jewellery line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs.”

http://www.ugandapicks.com/2013/04/isabella-barrett-6-year-old-millionaire-49014.html

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/04/15/Meet-Isabella-Barrett-the-6-year-old-pageant-millionaire/6881366050231/#!/1/

Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by bgxbamar(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
She can't spend my own with her own,its her time let her be
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by BUSHMAN1: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
child slavery, the kid has been turned into a product,she should be in primary school not making millions, she has been Robbed of her child hood,
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by PurestBoy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2013

I hope you got hit by a truck and die tonight. Anuofia
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2013

Let us not hear that she is pregnant at 12 and died of drug addiction at 21!!

1 Like

Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by BUSHMAN1: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
omocheche: She is beautiful no thought but I don't no how a mother can allow her own child to go thru dis in her so much tender years, bella is just a kid, she doesn't know what she want. Mothers are suppose to protect their children not to expose them to danger, how can a girl of 6yrs start wearing all that makeup and fixing all that eye contact? I believe motherhood is not just about a woman been able to carry a pregnancy for 9months and push the child out after then, motherhood is wonderful, it like God giving you an opportunity to give life, watch the child grow from one level to the other until the child can stand on his/her own. Bella should be allowed to be a child cos her time for adulthood will come soon. My mother she is a good mother and I pray to God for even half of her strength to raise my kids when the time comes Amen.
true talk! i agree %10,000
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by BUSHMAN1: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
maninmood:

You have got your whole life before you and that should be enough for you to worry about. You should neither hypothesize nor declare any bad things on another human's life just because he or she is better than you. Please embrace light, happiness in your life as your comments reflect the kind of person you are and the lifestyle you're living. May God forgive you
RUBBISH! he is only telling the truth some times the truth hurts..deal with it!

1 Like

Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by BUSHMAN1: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
PurestBoy:

I hope you got hit by a truck and die tonight. Anuofia
hypocricy on a highest level, you are worst than him
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Ibehdonl(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
I beg,whiteman go and sit down.u are always looking 4 one thing 2 make unnecessary news.by d way nairaland,it seems u hav nothing meaningful 4 us now?
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Policewoman(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Can't wait for my daughter to turn 6 so I can put her in a pageant.
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Solozzo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
dc555: I can bet 5 things. At the rate she is going.

You are such a wicked person to wish these on such a pretty young girl! How would you feel if someone were to wish these on your daughter or yourself. May The Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Solozzo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
omocheche: She is beautiful no thought but I don't no how a mother can allow her own child to go thru dis in her so much tender years, bella is just a kid, she doesn't know what she want. Mothers are suppose to protect their children not to expose them to danger, how can a girl of 6yrs start wearing all that makeup and fixing all that eye contact? I believe motherhood is not just about a woman been able to carry a pregnancy for 9months and push the child out after then, motherhood is wonderful, it like God giving you an opportunity to give life, watch the child grow from one level to the other until the child can stand on his/her own. Bella should be allowed to be a child cos her time for adulthood will come soon. My mother she is a good mother and I pray to God for even half of her strength to raise my kids when the time comes Amen.

Well said. Mother should have run the business for Eric daughter and save the gains for Bella, while allowing her to live an ordinary life and enjoy her childhood. Rather mom is basically stealing Bella's childhood and education. Hopes she grows up fine
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Akosbaba(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temismith: Space keeped! shocked
take it easy ma
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by dnawah(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
my peopl r always business minded,money +money=more money.nwanne ima waygrin
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by dnawah(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
noskeybaba: Ok.

Back τ̅☺ ♍ƴ breakfast. Gala+zobo grin
no wee wee 4 bed o!
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by sweetcheecks(f): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2013

Pervert lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by chillbabe(f): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2013
Jonbenet Ramsey comes to mind. Kids should be allowed to be kids. I dnt see anything beautiful in this small girl with all that make up. Social service should step in. Very bad parenting wonder how many pedo are lusting after her. To me this is very disturbing.
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by chillbabe(f): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2013
Jonbenet Ramsey comes to mind. Kids should be allowed to be kids. I dnt see anything beautiful in this small girl with all that make up. Social service should step in. Very bad parenting wonder how many pedo's are lusting after her. To me this is very disturbing.
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by dothis91: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2013
she look lyk a baby toy in d 2pix...lol
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by immaq8(f): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=wheesin] wow..i was a millionaire too when i was a kid...its just that i spent it on blackberry babes..anyway they are ladies of 25 years and above in nigeria that cant reach the level this gurl has gotten to..or am i lieing..? NO B UR FAULT
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
nigerian mans mentality.everything must be about ego and chauvenism lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=immaq8][/quote] same with you.how much were you worth when you were 6 years old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by badlaw(f): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
bear u in mind she is not a naija girl.so think twice
Re: 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian youth hope say una dey learn! A small girl like her won such an amount and the first thing she did was to INVEST! If it was a naija boy that won that money the first thing on his mind wud be WOMEN, CLUBBING......and if it is a naija girl that won that money the first thing on her mind would be LATEST BLACKBERRY, BRAZILIAN HAIR....

@age 6, clubbing? womanizing? Use your head bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: I Have Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Movie Sets / Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage / Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.