Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head (33285 Views)

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by naptu2: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Some people have been sharing this old clip of Will Smith on the Arsenio Hall Show in 1991.

Will and Arsenio were talking about people that have their own rules and Will suddenly pointed at the bass player in Arsenio's house band and said,

Like he has a rule, the bass player, he got a rule. He's got to wax his head every morning and that's a rule

(The bass player was bald. The audience erupted in laughter). Will continued.

He follows the rules men! He follows the rules.

The, expecting that some people might not approve of what he said, he continued

Oh, it's a joke. It's a joke, come on!

His comments about the bass player's head begin at the 6:29 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOKbtJiglI

1) Screenshot of the bass player.

2) Will Smith (pointing at the bass player) and Arsenio Hall.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Totilopussylick(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2022
I know karma is bitch tongue

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by MonkeyMods(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Food don land for bloggers

Will Smith's intestines are about to go public

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by tillaman(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2022
10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by cosmatika(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2022
They should strip him of that Oscar award. SIMPle men like him should learn. Don't fight for hoes like jada, lest you get yourself into trouble should be the lesson here grin

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by diplomat058(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm! Maybe he wasn't a vessel (Abi na nozzle) of love then grin

Hypocrite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Whiteshield: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Will Smith is a fool with a prostitute for a wife. Can he slap August Alsina like that?
His friends are bleeping his wife and sharing her around like Devil's basket or Deposit slip in GTB, he couldn't do anything. He's now misbehaving to Chris Rock. And if you see Will Smith's wife sef, looks like an adolescent wall-gecko.

Very ugly woman that looks like NwaAmaikpe's curses.

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by igahdavid(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
-

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Mooh247: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
cool

I just like Will Smith....

The slap wasn't about the joke, but his sick wife and Chris obsession with Will Smith's family

Am sure Will Smith might find it funny from someone else, not Chris Rock that has being using him as joke all this while

Will Smith is not a perfect man, some might call him a simp ... But I admire his dedication to his family no matter what happens, he always got their back

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Maxymilliano(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Will Smith was clearly out of line but glad he owned up to his mistakes and did the needful ...

Let he that is without sin cast the first stone

Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive. My behavior at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable. Jokes at my expense are a part of the job, but a joke about Jada’s medical condition was too much for me to bear and I reacted emotionally.

I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness.

I would also like to apologize to the Academy, the producers of the show, all the attendees and everyone watching around the world. I would like to apologize to the Williams Family and my King Richard Family. I deeply regret that my behavior has stained what has been an otherwise gorgeous journey for all of us.

I am a work in progress.

Sincerely,

Will

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by everythinggirly(f): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Karma right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
He's a man, I like him...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by FalseProphet1(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Will Smith will loose his award.

This I have seen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Divoc19(f): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
What goes around grin
Dear folks, love your neighbor as ya self.
E get why

Karma was part of our African religion before the Arabs and West infiltrated and destroyed our ancestral beliefs

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Burgerlomo: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by WBworldwide: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
The joke is always interesting until you become the subject of it

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Ovie56(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Karma should be a religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Padipadi(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
What goes around comes around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Dlewisi: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Hitting Cris was way out of line. Sometimes, we make jokes then realise it's an expensive one, track back and apologise.

I'm sure he has made more of these kind of jokes about people in the past but they saw it as 'jokes' and let it slide.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by ZombieTERROR: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
when Will was will

Jada never happened to Will then

todays Will is a bloody simpleton

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by rex21: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
One who demands equity must come with clean hands. Will smith is the personification of the word simp. How can one laugh to a joke then seconds later walk some metres to slap the comedian for cracking a joke that one laughed to. Nor be juju be that.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by iHart(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by rattlesnake(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
so the whole 14 min video is about the joke?....abi are u m4dt or sumthin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Sabadon(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
SIMple man can allow his wife take a d!ck but he cant take a joke

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Olam09(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
naptu2:
Some people have been sharing this old clip of Will Smith on the Arsenio Hall Show in 1991.

Will and Arsenio were talking about people that have their own rules and Will suddenly pointed at the bass player in Arsenio's house band and said,

(The bass player was bald. The audience erupted in laughter). Will continued.

The, expecting that some people might not approve of what he said, he continued

His comments about the bass player's head begin at the 6:29 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOKbtJiglI

1) Screenshot of the bass player.

2) Will Smith (pointing at the bass player) and Arsenio Hall.

We don hear.
There are tons of bald joke.. Eg. Homer Simpson grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.