Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (21059 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Ehen, so phucking what?

Must everything okonjo iweala does make frontpage? @mod

Since when did Nairaland becme the BBC News for Ibo people?

Why does it irk you that this made the front page? Do you really think that photos of yemi sax, a nairaland couple holding hands, Omotola vs Genevieve: who's hotter, omotola vs mercy johnson: who's curvier, are better headliners?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Gamji007: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wily,Wily:
Third to comment! cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanstanzy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ha!!! grin grin grin Finally a better representation, unlike GEJ and OBJ.
When are they going to call me up for an interview wink wink wink*Thinking aloud!*

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
I hope she has done enough reharsals. To avoid a repetation of what happened in 1914.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by adexsimply(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
POLICE CAP: [size=14pt] I'lld love to watch it but which 1 be 2100 CET for naija time? [/size]
CET-central european time..equivalent to GMT +2..2100hrs therefore means 8:00pm

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Gudiza(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
At least, someone better spoken gotta represent this useless govt in intl media than that buffoon.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by eyzeberg: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
MEILYN: a must watch
what .ar u up to guy?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dgitrader(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
grin cant wait
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Olaone1: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
Egbe woman! Rubbish!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by zakkyboy: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Great woman. I can't wait to see her display great intelligence.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by zakkyboy: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Great woman. I can't wait to see her display great intelligence.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by wowo2: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
with all the coverage on boston bomb blast...you may need to check for repeat times
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by tomzman: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're the third person apart from the poster to comment here. There was no tribal bigotry tilting towards the Yoruba, why do you have to make such a comment like the one you just made? Be reasonable, please.
Bro, people like him are better ignored.
@topic: I hope she doesn't f**k up like our uncle GEJ.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
It's actually 8pm Nigerian time. CET is one hour ahead of Nigerian time.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by polokor60(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Amapour knows in details about the proposed debate by oby to ngozi.It's going to be an interesting interview. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
It's not all about talk and making empty promises.....

We want action.... Her Oga at the top was interviewed by Amanpour, only for him to make empty promises...

I guess Iweala will do the same..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Goddex: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
I like this woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Starlett: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Amanpour's program airs by 8pm local time in Naija. Let nobody tune in by 9pm lest U find it that you missed the powerful event by 1 good hour! LOL
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dougivilla(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Gudiza: At least, someone better spoken to represent this useless govt in intl media than that buffoon.

Try show some respect to d office, even if you hate the person occupying it.

How many people from your entire lineage don make am to an interview with ITV Benin, not to talk of AIT, Channels or NTA.

Your president, buffoon? And you think you made sense? Na nairaland wey provide d platform and etisalat wey provide you free MB I blame!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maimunat: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
awodman: Please wots the time in our local time
Its 8pm not 9pm
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by macherie1: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its a pity that all some people can think of (in the face of recent severe economic challenges) is the joy of seeing their kinsman on CNN.

Me I'm looking forward to hearing Amanpour thrash out all the evil that our presidency has been sweeping under the carpet( eg amnesty to Boko Haram, Alams' pardon) Only that POWER HOSTAGE COMPANY OF NIGERIA wont let me. So I'll catch up NL after.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
BeraBera: Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala talks to Christiane Amanpour on CNN International tonight 16th April 2013 at 2100 CET. Tune in...

This one nah small, right now am watching QUEST MEANS BUSINESS.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maimunat: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
holy sina:

9pm

Its coming 8pm
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by zalatan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
2 strong women don jamm oooooooo...GEJ grin dull iweala no be him mate to ansa logical question.....so very tof presentation tonite .....but I doubt on wish topic tonite....
Financial or boko Haram lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by xest(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
She knows wat to say cos she is upright
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Is she going to tell us why she encouraged OBJ to pay off Nigeria debt at the expense of infrastructural development and now encouraging Jonathan to borrow amidst plenty? Is she going to tell us how the fund that was accumulated from the removal of fuel subsidy (now being called SURE P) is being shared among PDP card-carrying members only at the federal level? Yeye woman?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Policewoman(f): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls what is the time in Nigerian time?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Ehen, so phucking what?

Must everything okonjo iweala does make frontpage? @mod

Since when did Nairaland becme the BBC News for Ibo people?
I wonder why there are many fools here asking stupid questions example is this poster
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by POLICECAP: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
adexsimply: CET-central european time..equivalent to GMT +2..2100hrs therefore means 8:00pm

[size=14pt] thanks jor.. No mind ll dis low lives weh de fight like almajiris[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / Ganduje VS Sanusi: Northern Elders Lead Peace Mission To Kano / Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.