Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term (1308 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term by noto3term: 11:46am On May 11, 2006
The great divide in the National Assembly- For and Against 3 term bid
http://nigeriasaynoto3term.typepad.com
Pass your comments
Re: The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term by ono(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2006
As for, Me I like your name sha.
Re: The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term by DaHitler(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2006
Sure, oppose the third term. Then pray to God when a thief is elected and he uses the armed forces as a national death squad to put an end to all his opponents.

You would think after so many years of bad leadership that the average Nigerian would be able to recognize good qualities in a leader. I guess the lesson has yet to be learnt. I will check back on the well being of the State in 20 years. grin
Re: The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term by toshmann(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2006
@afeni,
not sure what u are trying to say.

anyway, what do u expect from the NASS. there's bound to be division. however the real problem begins when this issue is over. whoever wins. if obj wins his 3rd term, how will he handle those who opposed it. if the opponents win, how will obj accept defeat.
wahala dey o
Re: The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term by pascal(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2006
I was thinking that by now Obj would have found a beloved son in whom he would have been pleased with to go ahead with all the policies and programmes he introduced.

We need to think about tomorrow not just base our discussion on today.

I think Obj should afford himself the respect of handing over as a military head state to a civilian government and should make history by handing over as the only civilian president to other civilian president in the 46years of 9ja nationhood.

Or do we found it hard to create history.
Re: The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term by noto3term: 6:41pm On May 12, 2006
All the servile self-seekers are gradually jumping out of OBJ's sinking Ship .
Where is Ribadu and Fani Kayode?
I wonder where they will hide after today grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped, By Dowden / Some Funny Pictures Of Gej, And Others After Subsidy Removal / Riots In Onitsha Gets Messier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.