Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] (9516 Views)

Thief Electrocuted On PHCN Pole In Kaduna State - Photos / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning / Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Dies Electrocuted On A Utility Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by NaijaExposed: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Considering the level of grief and despair thieves cause, they are nowhere near severely enough punished.
In the Middle East they are, where they cut hands of thieves off. But here in the Africa and in most other parts of the world they’re not. See Photo Images After Cut… Viewer Discretion Advised
Imagine how much grief a thief stealing high tension power lines causes. There could be hundreds of people relying on the power lines he attempted to steal and because of him the power was cut off, now they were unable to cook for their kids or do work that earns them a living. All because someone who couldn’t be bothered to earn money with honest work decided to climb on a utility pole and steal the wiring for himself.

Luckily, in this case instant Karma was in the neighborhood and zapped him. He was found guilty, sentenced and executed by electric chair all in one instance.

http://www.naijaexposed.com/man-stealing-high-tension-power-lines-dies-electrocuted-on-a-utility-pole-pics/

Re: Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by antontech(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
I wonder where his soul will be now.
Anyway,may God forgive him
Re: Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by joeighor: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
o.m.g.. this is so sad..
Mods please take this to the front page so others will learn
Re: Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by Tsmooth1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Anything that happen to me in life, I would always THANK GOD!!!
Re: Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
I THINK THE DUDE HAS BEEN INTO THEFT FOR A LONG TIME....HE WASNT LUCKY DIS TIME......NEMESIS
Re: Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by Kairoseki77: 2:23am On Apr 17, 2013
I think this man was just stu pid.

How are you going to get the wires from a live power cable WITHOUT getting electrocuted.

When technicians touch those cables they turn off the power first.

What a dumba** undecided
Re: Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by joeighor: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2013
Michaeljones36: I think this man was just stu pid.

How are you going to get the wires from a live power cable WITHOUT getting electrocuted.

When technicians touch those cables they turn off the power first.

What a dumba** undecided
The man is plain stupid.. where are the mods? this should be in fp by now
Re: Man Stealing High Tension Power Lines Electrocuted On A Transformer Pole [photo] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oh boy! See as the guy stretch cheesy. Serves him right. Later he will open his dirty mouth to blame govt for power failure cry

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Adebowale Viwanu's Facebook Account Hacked By Security Guard / Where Is Clifford Orji? / Police Uncover Criminal Hideout In Kaduna, Nab 18 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.