Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning (34302 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by noetic5: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Policemen alleged gave the driver of this car a hot chase this morning, from Marina to Awolowo Ikoyi and this happened.

According to the eyewitness who shared the pics on Twitter, the police immediately turned back after the crash. See pics below.

Source: https://twitter.com/ADEMA1/status/696921122588258306

1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by noetic5: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2016
na wa o.. See the extreme damages in more of the photos @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-man-crashes-his-car-into-pole.html

If na me, I go sue these guys
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by coolcharm(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Nw, they are going to book him for whatever offence he committed, and then.. his car has gone into a state of comatose needing replacement undecided

Lesson : you can beat the law sometimes, but you can't beat the law all the time.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by HiggsBoson(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Airbag was acting on the orders of the police... so don't blame Hyundai grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by yaqq: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Police went back after d crash? so their aim is jst to crash d ride!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Realtol(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Serious gbege... he shouldn't have tried to escape. now he/she is in serious debt - repair the car, replace the electric pole, pay fine to government purse and lose great deal of time in doing all that.
Lagos police could be overzealous sometimes tho just for their pocket

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by AngryNigerian(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2016
...if only I could get that headlamp detached! Mine is in bad shape & needs replacement...but no money.

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Khd95(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2016
When ever i watch american movies(involving NYPD),i always wonder if the police do chase criminals like they do in moviesgringrin

d new york police dept(in movies) dont mind crashing 10 comfirm rides just to catch a shoplifter,who does thatsadsadsad

but why we npf come back off nau,shuo are they afraid of d law toogrin

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by auntysimbiat(f): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by NaLaugh: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2016
The question is why was he being chased?
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by ellabooz(f): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Imagine such a big shock/force without an airbag activation, @nighiyundai I dey hail oh.

Nigeria Hyundai needs to be probed.
If you think so click LIKE otherwise SHARE

22 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by kay29000(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
I guess he watched too many Fast and Furious movies.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by signified: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
End time chasing!
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by profem1(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Mission completed by the policemen.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
That is the most annoying thing.

Why did they turn back after the crash, what then was the essence of the chase?
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by bdemix(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
INDEED Police is your Friend, Yeye People angry
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by iambabaG: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Some Nigerians will be forever be myopic..
When you all travel abroad and get pulled over by the popo; won't you stop? Where you there? Didn't you know what he did wrong? Why was he on the run?
If he didn't break any traffic offense, I don't think they will waste time in chasing him.. He has NO case!! #period

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by kay29000(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Khd95:
When ever i watch american movies(involving NYPD),i always wonder if the police do chase criminals like they do in moviesgringrin

d new york police dept(in movies) dont mind crashing 10 comfirm rides just to catch a shoplifter,who does that:
(sadsad

but why we npf come back off nau,shuo are they afraid of d law toogrin

LMAO!!! I guess they are showing the world that they have zero tolerance for crime.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by pyyxxaro: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Lmao

I can imagine the speed

9ija police nor get joy o grin
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by kilokeys(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
And the police turned back... (the "God don catch am" mentality)
Thats the morale of the story

Some will blame the past administration.. While bubu is on vacation

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Boss13: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
He would have killed himself and why did the police abandon him?
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by jmoore(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:
He would have killed himself and why did the police abandon him?
Police is not your friend.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Pascal181: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Lagos police re too crude abeg.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
From Marina to Awolowo road in Ikoyi? I don't want to believe this. So there was no traffic?
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by comradee1248: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by looseweight: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2016
This one is strong oooo

Do you care to loose ugly excess fat within the shortest period, click on my signature or profile
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by busyfishing(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...if only I could get that headlamp detached! Mine is in bad shape & needs replacement...but no money.
you f****** hilarious angry grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by chukwukamma(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2016
You can show someone his/her brother or sister but you cannot show someone his/her friend.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Aregs(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2016
when your friend becomes your enemy
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by winkmart: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2016
bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police / 'Pastor' In Imo Who Robs With False Prophesy Arrested / Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.