Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances (795 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Refuse To Consider The Circumstances Surrounding You. / Suicide Is Not Acceptable No Matter The Circumstances! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances by Witness(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2008
He would make people believe that he does not exist,

He would make the same people who do not believe in his existence to also believe in Psychis and New Age Movement,

He would find ways to make man please himself at his detriment,

He would create cults that make it a death penalty for anyone to leave them,

He would make man think he is nothing more than an animal,

He would make man believe in luck but not in God,
He would try to dominate the world,

He would make evil people look like good people,
Re: What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances by JayFK(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2008
interesting
Re: What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances by Maykelly(f): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2008
A letter from May kelly to the Bottom Less Pit

The Devil is the spirit in you, in other words the devil is you. It comes like a spirit of truth but really it is a decietful spirit.

The Devil cannot act alone, it must act though somebody both in spirit and in body.

The Devil cannot die but can be cast away.

The Devil will not stop tormenting your spirit soul and body untill it gets there.

The Devil does not have a particular colour; it can change black, blue, red, etc but can never change to WHITE.

The Devil have no mother nor father; the devil is a bastard.

The Devil is neither HE nor She, it is a non-living dead thing.

The Devil can not see in two directions; hence he fails all the time.

The Devil stands between FAILURE AND DISAPOINTMENT, and has no choice or option.

@witness, where have you been? and why this silence? or have you repented?
Re: What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances by jagunlabi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
You guys must be talking about the biblical god,from all those descriptions.Because they all fit him,perfectly.
You guys forgot to add the following;
The devil causes genocides or mass mudrers either directly by himself,and or in his glory.
The devil orders the killing of innocent children and animals.
The devil creates human beings only to punish them in etenal fire.
The devil actively supports slavery of humans.

I'll come up with more,later.
Re: What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances by Maykelly(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2008
jagunlabi:

You guys must be talking about the biblical god,from all those descriptions.Because they all fit him,perfectly.
You guys forgot to add the following;
The devil causes genocides or mass mudrers either directly by himself,and or in his glory.
The devil orders the killing of innocent children and animals.
The devil creates human beings only to punish them in etenal fire.
The devil actively supports slavery of humans.

I'll come up with more,later.

how do you mean? or are you quarrelling with your creator, i mean are you in good terms with your creator? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think The Devil Would Do: In The Circumstances by jagunlabi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
The human created god in the bible is most definitely not my creator.You can have him as yours,if you so desire.
But my "quarrel" is actually directed at the retarded, ancient,middle eastern desert peasants who wrote all the craps in the bible.
May kelly:

how do you mean? or are you quarrelling with your creator, i mean are you in good terms with your creator? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Killing Faith: Deconstructionist Christians / Christians - Beware, Lest You End Up In Hell / The Forgiveness Of Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.