Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Blender Camera Tracking - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Blender Camera Tracking (1533 Views)

Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / If You Ever Doubted Blender: Watch This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7RnppmJmc

This is a small compositing job I did recently with blender (a free cg sftware) I used the in-built tracking functions and shot the video with an ipad. Critics?
Re: Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2013
It is a good try bro. Although I feel it would look better if the fire actually had some shadows(use lamp as particles for the fire simulator) and also if the fire reflected a bit on the floor. Ur tracking is good. But ur compositing needs some work. U have to learn to use render passes more effectively. And also learn the science of colours that way u will now the right nodes to use at any given time and u will have a better control of the look of ur scene.
Re: Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanx 4 d observation. D fire was just an afterthought. I intend 2 do something more complex. I just wanted 2 prove a point 2 those who believe they have to spend heavy sums to learn these thngs. I got tutorials on this at 'blenderguru.com'
Re: Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
I am sure they have gotten the point. The problem is that they will never learn. There will also be some people who want to hustle some quick buck from the unsuspecting.
Re: Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
I've been encountering such in the graphics session. They promise great services at staggering prices and teach you how to model a cup and animate a ball. I have gotten most of my materials from youtube and from the results, I'd say "Money well'not spent'"
Re: Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2013
nice work. Do you just do vfx?
Re: Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
I model, animate, and do vfx. Still polishing my skills
Re: Blender Camera Tracking by ncpat(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nice work I just started learning blender too and I followed the ICE text tutorial on youtube and did mine

2 Likes

Re: Blender Camera Tracking by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Add a subdivision surface modifier to the object and in the 'object' mode, click "smooth". That should get rid of those triangles. Nice work. grin

(1) (Reply)

Paying For The Best Graphic Work / Cartoonizers!!! Come In Please! / Want To Take your Graphic Design Skills To the Next Level Then Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.