Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? (31605 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by tpapi: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Akpa ife: Ini edo na ashawo chairlady 4 Hollywood click like if am correct
thunder fire ur preek from back
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by 1313(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is this lady still married?
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
1313: Is this lady still married?

Of course she is.. Why?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Inik(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

LoL yes! Proudly #team Akwa IBOM. Woohoooooo! Lmao
She is not repping us well in this pix o. Akwa ibom married women do not show this much skin, they dress moderately. I can forgive her if the picture was taken when she was shooting a movie scene.
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by GalaxyNoteII: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
That's not a dress, she's wearing a short under her lingerie.
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by playmode(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
Her legs ruined the pic.What is with Nigerian girls and scatter scatter legs? grin
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
playmode: Her legs ruined the pic.What is with Nigerian girls and scatter scatter legs? grin

Why are you generalising this.. I have straight caramel legs and I'm Nigerian. Ishie!
Oh and there's nothing wrong with her legs, blind bat!
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Inik:
She is not repping us well in this pix o. Akwa ibom married women do not show this much skin, they dress moderately. I can forgive her if the picture was taken when she was shooting a movie scene.

Erm she has the right to wear whatever she feels like regardless of where she's from... Her husband aint complaining, so you shouldn't! *catwalks away*
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by PrettySpicey(f): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Una and ds Hot n Cold pictures ... Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
teeo:

Madam, better face front before amadioha send you thunder. Are u sure you not high on cheap paracetamol Me and you who resemble olondo.. I dont insult ladies soo just shout up and face your celebs you like as.skissing.
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
PrettySpicey: Una and ds Hot n Cold pictures ... Na wa o undecided

LoL, its the trends!
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
haha... dat man behind her has dis kind of face I usually have when.....

a) I wanna concentrate and make my money. Film/direct dis scene, get the cds in the market and make money... grin grin grin
( keeping it professional kinda face)

b) I'm not really interested becos she ain't my type.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

c) I actually just smashed her some hours ago, so no biggie,, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Emylexray(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

Stalk me much? When people think without their brains, the responses they get from me are always deserved. Oh and I wasn't talking to you... Quit seeking attention
which attention? Are you okay? Or did you hit your head against the wall? It's vain-glorious to seek attention on a faceless forum like NL. You need to learn how to respect people's opinion even though yours is in contrast, whatever happened to freedom of expression? You lack e-etiquette! Btw, i don't stalk people, your ruthless and uncultured behaviour has made your name conspicuous to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

Why are you generalising this.. I have straight caramel legs and I'm Nigerian. Ishie!
Oh and there's nothing wrong with her legs, blind bat!

Stop day dreaming, no be only caramel na camel legs. You that have yam legs that is bigger than benue yam.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by vision2050: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
This post have been removed
This post have been removed
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
teeo:

see your ugly face and bend bend legs. Do you think worshiping a celeb would reduce the level of your woowoo face. Abeg the only thing that can clear you of ur critical ugliness us a plastic surgery.

Stop acting up, the only place you wld be a star is in your village square. Imbeke like you.

Mtssshheeewwww.

Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Why is she standing like a mannequin?
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Emylexray:
which attention? Are you okay? Or did you hit your head against the wall? It's vain-glorious to seek attention on a faceless forum like NL. You need to learn how to respect people's opinion even though yours is in contrast, whatever happened to freedom of expression? You lack e-etiquette! Btw, i don't stalk people, your ruthless and uncultured behaviour has made your name conspicuous to me.

Eyah honey, you're hurt? Aww calm down na. Cause you sent me several messages begging for my bb-pin and I ignored you. You kept bugging me like I was gonna give you a political job, I told you I couldn't afford new friends politely. Aww I didn't know that damaged your poor heart. Sorry o... Shame on men who abuse or hate on girls cause they said NO to you. You're not even man enough for me. How much do you earn in a year? Nuisance!
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
teeo:

see your ugly face and bend bend legs. Do you think worshiping a celeb would reduce the level of your woowoo face. Abeg the only thing that can clear you of ur critical ugliness us a plastic surgery.

Stop acting up, the only place you wld be a star is in your village square. Imbeke like you.

Mtssshheeewwww.
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Donkaro: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
we've been seeing all kinds of dressing on dis lady's body so wats d diff now?
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by farmer99: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
stupidity @ highest level, i think she is suppose to be a married woman.
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Inik(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
obo_man: haha... dat man behind her has dis kind of face I usually have when.....

a) I wanna concentrate and make my money. Film/direct dis scene, get the cds in the market and make money... grin grin grin
( keeping it professional kinda face)

b) I'm not really interested becos she ain't my type.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

c) I actually just smashed her some hours ago, so no biggie,, tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by frankflix: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
ebelebe
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by rittyben(f): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
ok
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by tosyn0: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=Leaknigerianews]Picture of Ini Edo in a short black gown she looks lovely in it but we think the gown is showing too much skin, exposing every thing, What do you think of the dress?
I think the blouse is too transparent because this does not look like a gown to me
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by dasparrow: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
@Post

Ini looks nice. Haters back off.
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Most of you hypocrites need to get over yourselves and just move on. undecided
Who cares if you're a decent girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele's Outfit To The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Looks Enchanting In New Lovely Pictures / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.