Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (3354 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / When Bae Tries To Apologize And You Ain't Feeling It... / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Foxie: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
'
Re: ? by Gloriagee(f): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Unfortunately, the reason why it's called a RELATIONSHIP is that it has to be between two people. For you to relate, there must be someone to relate with. Can't mention how many 'I' in your post - I love(d) him so much etc.

He cheated on you and you want to apologize. My dear, that's like giving him a licence to cheat on you eva.
He's not even sorry yet u want him back. If you missed the signs, He's Just not that into You and yes, you can move on.

There's life after the end of a one sided relationship.

4 Likes

Re: ? by overdrive(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
my dear move on wt ur life.he does not appreciate and value u.love apart where is ur pride,going back to apologise wl give him a leverage over u.he has moved on so move on as well ok.u cannot tell me he has been single since .move on ur own guy that will love,vaue and appreciate u will come along.ok

1 Like

Re: ? by greedie1(f): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
apologize for wat?? so u r ok wit his cheating ways? FGS he didn't even have d decency to apologise. don't sell ursf short, u deserve a better man!!

he doesn't deserve ur love, i daresay if u love ursf as much as u love him, u woulda realised dat. wat u need to do is starting loving ursf, be in a rship wit u.

forget him, someone else ll come along besides, if he doesn't love u, do u think soothing his ego by begging him and going back to him will make him love u? no! it ll make him treat u lyk smelly poo. babe, u deserve beta.

1 Like

Re: ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ladies will never cease to amaze me,he cheated and now you want apologise?You were even ironing the marafukers shirt after you knew he cheated.I got so many things to say to you but let me hold it because I don't know how much your tender heart can take.

If it takes you this much to love a man,then be ready to die for a man as well.
Re: ? by Scarpon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
I wish I ever had a girlfriend like this
Re: ? by vivianc(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Don't even think of it, young lady!
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: ? by princessmoi: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
@poster,

Apologise for what? After six months he didn't show any kind of remorse instead trying to look for something to blame you. Let me catch you apologising to that fool. In fact don't let me pour my anger on you please.

1 Like

Re: ? by vivianc(f): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
princessmoi: @poster,

Apologise for what? After six months he didn't show any kind of remorse instead trying to look for something to blame you. Let me catch you apologising to that fool. In fact don't let me pour my anger on you please.

grin as if you don't know that some guys lick a lot of shi..t, watery shi..t for that matter.
Re: ? by hidenconyo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
in every relationship one person must kneel and d other must stand for d relationship to move forward.
in this case,u are the one kneelin...so,u hv to apologise to him since u stil love him and maybe him doing the same.....beside u only saw text msg and start to d vex carelessly
Re: ? by vivianc(f): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
hiden_conyo: in every relationship one person must kneel and d other must stand for d relationship to move forward.
in this case,u are the one kneelin...so,u hv to apologise to him since u stil love him and maybe him doing the same.....beside u only saw text msg and start to d vex carelessly

Oh yea, right! When apologising, she should also go with the following;

10 white cocks.
1 white goat.
100 tubers of yam.
10 kegs of palm wine.
1 basket of native kola nut.

Nonsense!
Re: ? by Oahray: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hahaha... To much apologies in your purse, you dunno how to spend it. That wasn't a relationship babe. Move on.

1 Like

Re: ? by hidenconyo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Oh yea, right! When apologising, she should also go with the following;

10 white cocks.
1 white goat.
100 tubers of yam.
10 kegs of palm wine.
1 basket of native kola nut.

Nonsense!
just try to understand her situation, she just can't stop loving him....that's the problem
Re: ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Go apologize, you dumb azz what were you doing in his phone? angry angry
Re: ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2013
Op,don't mind all these ladies advice here,just follow your heart. You saw what you wanted by searching his phone,and now you are complaining.

Most of the ladies here do worse things than yours,they would come here,and brag like a rabid d0g.
Re: ? by Davico(m): 1:54am On Apr 18, 2013
gree-die:
apologize for wat?? so u r ok wit his cheating ways? FGS he didn't even have d decency to apologise. don't sell ursf short, u deserve a better man!!

he doesn't deserve ur love, i daresay if u love ursf as much as u love him, u woulda realised dat. wat u need to do is starting loving ursf, be in a rship wit u.

forget him, someone else ll come along besides, if he doesn't love u, do u think soothing his ego by begging him and going back to him will make him love u? no! it ll make him treat u lyk smelly poo. babe, u deserve beta.
Always advising people to break up in relationship LOL
Re: ? by vivianc(f): 2:07am On Apr 18, 2013
hiden_conyo: just try to understand her situation, she just can't stop loving him....that's the problem

If this guy was the one begging, I would have advised that she forgives him if she can, but no he wasn't. He was caught cheating and trust me, it doesn't matter how she found out. If she hadn't given this lady every reason to be suspicious of him, she wouldn't go sniffing around. Its good she found out anyway, cos sooner or later she would have been dumped.
He is just using reverse psychology on her, most men do that, using attack as best form of defence.
Begging him will not make anything better, its gonna get worst and this lady deserves a better man.

1 Like

Re: ? by greedie1(f): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2013
Davico:
Always advising people to break up in relationship LOL
u know this how? undecided
Re: ? by MC1(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2013
@Foxie and all, be careful, do not toy with the power of God, his laws was that we shouldnt fornicate, he never sanctioned faithfulness in sin, for it is a sin to live or spend a night with a man who ure not married to. please let us stop substituting God's laws for ours. human law (morality says its ok to sleep with one person at a time, but God's laws says we shudnt do dat untill we get married, please do not use human laws as the standard here, do not initiate getting back to him, what you need to do is bring him to God, and also bring yourself to God. you cannot say that you havent been told, eternity is a long time to suffer, hell is real, and NO ONE knows when death wud come calling, dont risk eternity for a few years of pleasure!!!! but God's grace is sufficient to keep you, just come to him,and he will keep you in his presence.

1 Like

Re: ? by Oahray: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

If this guy was the one begging, I would have advised that she forgives him if she can, but no he wasn't. He was caught cheating and trust me, it doesn't matter how she found out. If she hadn't given this lady every reason to be suspicious of him, she wouldn't go sniffing around. Its good she found out anyway, cos sooner or later she would been zygotezygotei ydumped.
He is just using reverse psychology on her, most men do that, using attack as best form of defence.
Begging him will not make anything better, its gonna get worst and this lady deserves a better man.
the bold part is just so deliberate a misinformation, I am tempted to call it a lie.

The average girl suffers so much from self esteem issues that she does not need a reason to grow suspicious. Be nice and faithful and she would suspect a cover up.
Re: ? by vivianc(f): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Oahray: the bold part is just so deliberate a misinformation, I am tempted to call it a lie.

The average girl suffers so much from self esteem issues that she does not need a reason to grow suspicious. Be nice and faithful and she would suspect a cover up.

I don't know what you are talking about ok? But if you read this story, you would see the part where the guy started withdrawing. And trust me most girls always know when there is another woman.

If a girl is naturally insecure? That's her problem, but if this insecurity arises as a result of suspicion? And this suspicion as a result of your action? Then it is your duty to make her feel secure!

In this case, the man is as guilty as charged. Its her life, I believe right now she is in a decision making process. But she asked for my advice, begging this man would not make things better. But at the end of the day, the decision is all hers.

1 Like

Re: ? by Foxie: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
M.C:
@Foxie and all, be careful, do not toy with the power of God, his laws was that we shouldnt fornicate, he never sanctioned faithfulness in sin, for it is a sin to live or spend a night with a man who ure not married to. please let us stop substituting God's laws for ours. human law (morality says its ok to sleep with one person at a time, but God's laws says we shudnt do dat untill we get married, please do not use human laws as the standard here, do not initiate getting back to him, what you need to do is bring him to God, and also bring yourself to God. you cannot say that you havent been told, eternity is a long time to suffer, hell is real, and NO ONE knows when death wud come calling, dont risk eternity for a few years of pleasure!!!! but God's grace is sufficient to keep you, just come to him,and he will keep you in his presence.
M sure U̶̲̥̅̊ are not good at reading to understand, where in that post U̶̲̥̅̊ unreasonably commented on says I was fornicating with him? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ read from the top,no I guess! I specifically mentioned it was a LDR-a long distance Relationship if U̶̲̥̅̊ aren't familiar with the acronym. So how were we suppose to see? When all's being said,I still have Values 4 Dignity. Comment wisely.
Re: ? by Foxie: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=M.C]@ M.C M sure U̶̲̥̅̊ are not good at reading to understand, where in that post U̶̲̥̅̊ unreasonably commented on says I was fornicating with him? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ read from the top,no I guess! I specifically mentioned it was a LDR-a long distance Relationship if U̶̲̥̅̊ aren't familiar with the acronym. So how were we suppose to see? When all's being said,I still have Values 4 Dignity. Comment wisely.
Re: ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2013
hiden_conyo: just try to understand her situation, she just can't stop loving him....that's the problem
Which kind yeye love?
A guy cheated on u, u caught him red handed and he still had d gut to pick up a fight
Oh girl pls use ur head and not ur heart. Its is a LDR and dat guy is possibly seeing another girl so stay away from dat rship
Mayb he even left his fone intentionally for u to check. And 4 d sake o flove u still had time to press clothes cheesy. Very funny
I think he is using wot u said against u by breaking up finally.
Please dnt go back to him for anytime.
Stand on ur ground wit ur head high and move on. It maynot b easy but MOVE ON.
The guy is done with u. Going back to him will only bring more pain and aches

1 Like

Re: ? by Oahray: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

I don't know what you are talking about ok? But if you read this story, you would see the part where the guy started withdrawing. And trust me most girls always know when there is another woman.

If a girl is naturally insecure? That's her problem, but if this insecurity arises as a result of suspicion? And this suspicion as a result of your action? Then it is your duty to make her feel secure!

In this case, the man is as guilty as charged. Its her life, I believe right now she is in a decision making process. But she asked for my advice, begging this man would not make things better. But at the end of the day, the decision is all hers.
the only part of that your post I didn't quite agree with was the part I highlighted. Sounds a bit too omniscient. You know she wouldn't have suspected without a good reason. How?

Truth is, few people if any, would make themselves the villain in any story. Inasmuch as she seems the victim who does not owe the bad guy any apology, it's still a single story... Incomplete. To think you have proclaimed him guilty already.

She wanted proof of cheating (whether her reasons are truly as valid as those she pointed out, or not), snooped around (the average girl would still do this even if she is married to Jesus), got it, traded angry words, parted ways... I do not get it, why does she want to apologise when she has gotten that which she wants?

@Op, If I were the guy...
If I'm guilty like you portrayed your guy, the breakup is a dream come true, and I would resist every effort to get back together.
If I am not guilty, I'd be so disappointed that I would not want to continue the relationship. I take trust issues seriously, especially when I do my best to earn it.

Either way, apologies with the aim of getting back together is a NO NO. Move on.
Re: ? by MC1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=Foxie][/quote]
@foxie, kk, im sorry if i spoke wrongly, but just so we are on the same page, i hope we both agree dt kissing is also part of fornication?
Re: ? by vivianc(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Oahray: the only part of that your post I didn't quite agree with was the part I highlighted. Sounds a bit too omniscient. You know she wouldn't have suspected without a good reason. How?

Truth is, few people if any, would make themselves the villain in any story. Inasmuch as she seems the victim who does not owe the bad guy any apology, it's still a single story... Incomplete. To think you have proclaimed him guilty already.

She wanted proof of cheating (whether her reasons are truly as valid as those she pointed out, or not), snooped around (the average girl would still do this even if she is married to Jesus), got it, traded angry words, parted ways... I do not get it, why does she want to apologise when she has gotten that which she wants?

@Op, If I were the guy...
If I'm guilty like you portrayed your guy, the breakup is a dream come true, and I would resist every effort to get back together.
If I am not guilty, I'd be so disappointed that I would not want to continue the relationship. I take trust issues seriously, especially when I do my best to earn it.

Either way, apologies with the aim of getting back together is a NO NO. Move on.

Ok, I stand corrected.
Re: ? by malaria(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nne biko d girl Na pre-learner. D guy is just not into her, after 6months d guy no even send am.
Re: ? by vivianc(f): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
malaria:
Nne biko d girl Na pre-learner. D guy is just not into her, after 6months d guy no even send am.

grin grin. That's eh. The girl di nma ipia ngbaachara. But do u blame her? Love can make you do stupid things sometimes.
Re: ? by malaria(f): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin. That's eh. The girl di nma ipia ngbaachara. But do u blame her? Love can make you do stupid things sometimes.
She is been used,Honestly she is d second pesin in d guy's life . Nxt time poster love wit ur brain not hart. As for calling yhu , d guy will call u but not when u expect , so try and 4get him he is not worth it. Love is not blind, people in love are blind.
Re: ? by princessmoi: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin
vivian chinaza:

grin as if you don't know that some guys lick a lot of shi..t, watery shi..t for that matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sent You Gift(s) Yet? Come And See!!!!!!! / Nairaland Babes I Would Love To.......... / Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.