Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (1382 Views)

Ngwakwe Afam4eva Ikenna351 OAM4J Maclatunji "Attention Pls" / What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by EzePromoe: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
This thread is not bent on insulting anybody but to point out and correct some preposterous mistake made by a MOD called Ikenna351. I know I'm not the first NLder to have pointed this out but I still find this ridiculous.
Now to the matter, I made a post like this on the 9th of April:

I'm not angry at all at
worth Ohaneze did because that is just the best medium for saving precious lives. If Boko Haram strikes, the loss of does whom their lives have much value will be felt by their
brothers while those whom their lives are valueless will come out and pretend as if
nothing happened.
All they'll say is "YOU BETTER KILL WHO EVER YOU WANT TO KILL IN YOUR LAND O. DON'T COME TO OUR LAND O, UNLESS WE'LL CALL OUR ANCESTORS FOR YOU."
Words from old local village champions still living in the stone age.
Next thing I got on my profile was:
Eze Promoe was banned by Ikenna351 for directly insulting the Yoruba tribe. Ban Expires on 16th of April 10:40pm
Well, even if the word, 'YORUBA' was not mentioned in my post, i had to accept the ban in good faith. Though i can't deny the fact that its an indirect insult (not direct as he stated), which was poised by rude comments from Dayokanu, Eko-Ile and co. Funny enough Dayokanu and co where still perambulating like houseflies unscathed after a broom strike.
Seeing this, i was annoyed, i came with my alternate moniker and posted this on his thread.

View Ikenna351's profile

Personal text:
Peugeot 505 V6, The King of Lions!

Nigeria.

Twitter: ikenna351
Time registered:
October 21, 2010

Time spent online:
1 month & 8 days

Signature: Peugeot
505 V6 Stick
Peugeot 406 V6 Stick
(D9)
Bring your Peugeot
for Diagbox Scanning
ikenna351@gmail.com

View Ikenna351's
posts (1372) | View
Ikenna351's topics
(36)

Can someone tell me how someone who haven't made much contribution to this section, was made a MOD
And the next i saw on my profile was
Promoe was banned by Ikenna351 from the politics section for insulting a MOD

WTF
What is wrong in a MOD coming out to defend the above posts instead of using his power as a MOD to hide it and ban the poster in order not to recieve further criticism. Sexkillz was the most criticised MOD, and the strictest MOD before your advent as a MOD, but i've never seen him hide a post or ban a poster that queries his competence of handling his position. I have come to observe that any time this type of thread comes up, its Seun and OAM4J that still come out to speak for him, why can't he (Ikenna) speak for himself? Is he a baby?
I didn't post this on the politics section, because i know he'll lock the thread because he's been criticised but if he likes, he can wait for me, when i post on that section to find every reason to renew the ban term. I don't care, since there are many other sections on NL were i can still contribute to without being infuriated to hate my fellow Nigerian from different tribe.
You can continue your work of eradicating tribalism on NL which i'm not against but all i'm saying is learn how to handle your critics and not by banning them to cover it up.
I DON TALK MY OWN!
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by Freiburger(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
My friend delete that disgusting signature of yours before this complaint can be looked into. That doesnt imply that i'm backing up the alleged mod, but i think that is something you should do first.
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by EzePromoe: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Done for now.
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Freiburger: My friend delect that disgusting signature of yours before this complaint can be looked into. That doesnt imply that i'm backing up the alleged mod, but i think that is something you should do first.

[size=13pt]*falls from mango tree*[/size]
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by Freiburger(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2013
ogugua88:

Sorry madam, you know say we no dey see the word delete every day, hope you no wound as you fall from that mango tree.
Abeg no vex, i go dey cross check again b4 i post.
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by EzePromoe: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2013
ogugua88:

Ocho Okwu International grin
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by kalunomics(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2013
That Ikenna of a MOD no get head. He did the same to me.
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by EzePromoe: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2013
kalunomics: That Ikenna of a MOD no get head. He did the same to me.
I think Seun should do some kind of test on his MODs to know their age. Below 18 isn't to be made MOD for crying out loud sad
Re: A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section by Brimmie(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=20]OP, READ MY SIGNATURE!! AM I RIGHT OR RIGHT??![/size] cheesy cheesy

(1)

Lagos Gov's Father Died At 79. Rest In Peace Pa Fashola! / Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far / > Lagos Logo // Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.