Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8540 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Seun(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2013
Dear Nairaland Members,

Ikenna351 has decided to step down from his role as the anti-tribalism chief of Nairaland so he can concentrate on the Car Talk section, which is his true passion. He also recommended sexkillz as his replacement. Fortunately, sexkillz was interested in the role, so I have placed him in charge of Nairaland's war against tribalism.

I thank Ikenna351 for fearlessly battling the menace of bigotry, and I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Mynd44: 1:09pm On May 17, 2013
Here we go. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2013
albino??

Btw, 2nd to comment

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Ngwakwe: 1:10pm On May 17, 2013
Another Igbo again?

Please, Sexkillz should not face the same insults and accusations meted against Ikenna without your (Seun) vocal and unbiased support (I mean defence).

For goodness sake, don't allow you kinsmen to run riot on him for no valuable reason.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 17, 2013
Who is Sexkillz?? That userid sound un-serious for a section like this.

I would have prefer you balance thing up by bringing in a woman....Berem for example. Someone that is part of this section and not one that will start to learn how this section operates.

6 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Caracta(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2013
lol @ INHERITS. Congrats on your inheritance, sexkillz tongue tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dridowu: 1:17pm On May 17, 2013
I wil inherit 1st 2 komet guz
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 17, 2013
He will start off hot, then sooner or later grow cold!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

Ikenna351 has decided to step down from his role as the anti-tribalism chief of Nairaland so he can concentrate on the Car Talk section, which is his true passion. He also recommended sexkillz as his replacement. Fortunately, sexkillz was interested in the role, so I have placed him in charge of Nairaland's war against tribalism.

I thank Ikenna351 for fearlessly battling the menace of bigotry, and I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

That's blatant hypocrisy Mr. You and your SuperMOD frustrated him out because your yoruba brothers were against his stance on tribalism. Even though i have been banned twice by Ikenna, he still remains the best politics MOD ever with his detribalized attitude. Am disappointed with you.

7 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Geomac: 1:18pm On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz, you are welcome!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Caracta(f): 1:19pm On May 17, 2013
To be honest, Nairaland mods are doing a lot. Una dey try no be small. Choi!

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 17, 2013
Good choice !!

Dudu negro and desolate will shed tears again this night grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 17, 2013
Seun,,,the mistake here is that you are giving this impression to this mods that you are appointing them to fight tribalism and not to Moderate the section.

Such mindset would always end up with negative consequences. It's a fight that you as Admin cannot win ..talk less of an ordinary mod.

Well...as usual we will wait and watch how things pan out ...

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 17, 2013
ilugunboy: Who is Sexkillz?? That userid sound un-serious for a section like this.

I would have prefer you balance thing up by bringing in a woman....Berem for example. Someone that is part of this section and not one that will start to learn how this section operates.

You are right o

berem would be a good addition to the group

Seun keep sexkiller and add Berem
We need a female touch there too
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by solomon111(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2013
This is not the romance section where vain and unintellectual discourse is the norm.
I hope he puts on his thinking cap before coming here.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2013
And how many times do I have to tell seun that there is nothing wrong with tribalism. What we should fight is bigotry, not tribalism.
I will advise ur new mod to apply wisdom. He is Welkom.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: Another Igbo again?

Please, Sexkillz should not face the same insults and accusations meted against Ikenna without your (Seun) vocal and unbiased support (I mean defence).

For goodness sake, don't allow you kinsmen to run riot on him for no valuable reason.

Stop the paranoid..
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

You are right o

grin grin grin at bold.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2013

If Kumuyi thinks the way u think, would u have been his follower?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 17, 2013

I'm a Nigerian born to igbo speaking parents and completely raised in a yoruba speaking land. If I meet foreigners, I tell them I am Nigerian cos they do not understand what igbo or yoruba means.

Remove the language barrier, the culture barrier and the food barrier and what you have left is a fellow human with flesh and blood, prone to the same diseases and afflictions, Prone to pain and suffering and heartbreak and everything common to man.

Until we start seeing one another as Nigerians, every effort made is in absolute futility.

The ministry of the politics section must keep moving to the permanent site. . .

19 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 17, 2013
Demdem:

If Kumuyi thinks the way u think, would u have been his follower?

Lolzzz.... You know the guy don't like when you this up... grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

You are right o

Bere... gini? shocked shocked shocked. We need detribalized and serious folks please. biko
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by DerideGull(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2013
Nairaland has really gone to the dogs. No wonder people with gray matters are bailing out on the forum.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I'm a Nigerian born to igbo speaking parents and completely raised in a yoruba speaking land. If I meet foreigners, I tell them I am Nigerian cos they do not understand what igbo or yoruba means.

Remove the language barrier, the culture barrier and the food barrier and what you have left is a fellow human with flesh and blood, prone to the same diseases and afflictions, Prone to pain and suffering and heartbreak and everything common to man.

Until we start seeing one another as Nigerians, every effort made is in absolute futility.

The ministry of the politics section must keep moving to the permanent site. . .

Terrible font style grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I'm a Nigerian born to igbo speaking parents and completely raised in a yoruba speaking land. If I meet foreigners, I tell them I am Nigerian cos they do not understand what igbo or yoruba means.

I will take your words with cautious optimism...until I see you in action on the battle field .. grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2013
The problem isn't tribalism per say, but bigots. Everyone loves his culture and will do every thing humanly possible to defend his people and his roots.

We have people who forment trouble, and then, people who believe they are fighting trouble with more trouble. The result will always be chaos. Something about two wrongs not making a right.

We need to get those who forment trouble, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2013
DerideGull: Nairaland has really gone to the dogs. No wonder people with gray matters are bailing out on the forum.

Exactly. You only find plenty riffraffs with low IQ's in here these days, always attacking people without being able to contribute intelligently.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

Terrible font style grin grin grin.
Unfortunately, I love terrible fonts.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by solomon111(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

Bere... gini? shocked shocked shocked. We need detribalized and serious folks please. biko
thank you.
I was surprised too.
It would be like appointing desola(A yoruba supremacist) as a mod.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: The problem isn't tribalism per say, but bigots. Everyone loves his culture and will do every thing humanly possible to defend his people and his roots.

We have people who forment trouble, and then, people who believe they are fighting trouble with more trouble. The result will always be chaos. Something about two wrongs not making a right.

We need to get those who forment trouble, that's all.

The thing is this, Some known bigots here have the support of the "Ogas at the top". So they feel quite untouchable when bashing other tribes, if you try to defend yourself, the biased and bigoted MODs will ban you just to show solidarity with their tribe. Thats how Ikenna was frustrated out.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by spikesC(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2013
Jooor oh, fire to put out fire grin

Advice to oga sexkillz: o boy, this is not romance section, there's a lot going on around here that a lay man can never understand. Pls, be very careful wink
Even seun is running away from it
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

The thing is this, Some known bigots here have the support of the "Ogas at the top". So they feel quite untouchable when bashing other tribes, if you try to defend yourself, the biased and bigoted MODs will ban you just to show solidarity to with their tribe. Thats how Ikenna was frustrated out.
That is not how it is, but how you think and want it to be. In dealing with people of a different culture, you need to put yourself in their shoes and look at yourself. You may better understand them that way.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Security Tips You Might Find Useful. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.