Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,979 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Getting Screwed! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Getting Screwed! (672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Screwed! by seunspice(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2008
A man, called to testify at the EFCC asked his accountant for advice on what to wear.

"Wear your shabbiest clothing. Let them think you are a pauper," the accountant replied.

Then he asked his lawyer the same question, but got the opposite advice. "Don't let them intimidate you. Wear your most elegant suit and tie."

Confused, the man went to his Pastor, told him of the conflicting advice and requested some resolution of the dilemma.

"Let me tell you a story," replied the Pastor. "A woman, about to be married, asked her mother what to wear on her wedding night.

"Wear a heavy, long, flannel night-gown that goes right up to your neck."

But when she asked her best friend, she got conflicting advice.

"Wear your most sexy underwear."

The man protested, "What does all this have to do with my problem with the EFCC?"

The Pastor replied, "No matter what you wear my son, you're going to get screwed."
Re: Getting Screwed! by SamMilla1(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2008
a nice joke.
Re: Getting Screwed! by seunspice(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2008
nna, you are now our moderator. that is a welcome development.
Re: Getting Screwed! by clemcykul(f): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2008
soo realistic and humourous grin grin grin

good one poster i would hv screwed u if ure joke wasnt tyte wink grin
Re: Getting Screwed! by seunspice(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2008
thanks Clemcy, thank God i am not in deep shit , getting screwed by you grin grin grin
Re: Getting Screwed! by clemcykul(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2008
lol seun grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Screwed! by aristole(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2008
thumbs up!!!
Re: Getting Screwed! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2008
I cannot fit laugh o!

(1) (Reply)

'yahoo-yahoo' Now A Lucrative Career? / Complete D Following Sentence: If U Cud Turn Back D Hands Of Time You Wud: / Announcing The Arrival Of Best Of Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.