Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa (20745 Views)

Best Music Platform For Nigerian & Ghanaian Music / Naija Music Has Come A Long Way (Songs U Listened To When U Were Younger) / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2017
mikeapollo:

I wonder how some people reason before they talk!

Mention one Nigerian leader that is in the ranking of people like Nkrumah(Civilian), Rawlings(Miliatary). Kofi Annan was UN Sec General for 2 succefful terms, the most successful in recent history.
Do you know how many times Ghanaian leaders have been invited to come and speak in Nigeria? Even their Electoral Commission came to give us some lecture......
The entire landmass of ghana and its population is less than a quarter of Nigeria.How can you compare an only child with a child with lots of siblings.There isn't much pressure on ghanian resources.Ghana would have collapsed long ago if it had nigeria's population or landmass.An only child seems rich even if his parents are poor.Ghana has nothing remarkable.Your actors and actresses would die of hunger if they depended solely on revenue from ghana.Most of their income comes from Nigeria.We don't need them but sometimes they are CHEAPER alternatives to Nigerian actors and actresses.Where would Jackie and Van be without Nigeria.Yvonne always comes to Nigeria because Ghanian income is more or less nothing.We don't need you guys.We just have an accomodating nature but don't mistake that for stupidity or weakness - when we send people packing,we ate very thorough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2017
You have nkrumah, we have azikiwe, awolowo.You have rawlings, we have gowon, muritala mohammed, idiagbon. Where is your achebe or your wole soyinka - world renowned writers you can only dream of. Where is your chike obi or philip emegwali -maths geniuses that solved age old unsolved maths questions.Who will ever nominate a ghanian for a grammy or oscar.World over nogerian students are often the most outstanding.They keep breaking records in their depsrtments.Bill Gayes keeps

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Bill Gates keeps coming to Nigeria.Mike Zberg of facebook chose nigeria and spoke about how talented we were.Glory is natural to nigerians.Not to boast but we will always outshine ghanaians.You guys are nothing to bother about.
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kajina:

@ 1st bolded,
Are you a comedian

@ 2nd bolded,
Okay I hear you, but what about the ones trained in Nigeria who have also Ghanaianized I wonder how you would succeed in re-branding them after they have successfully gone through all the Ghanaianization process. You sure have a very difficult task ahead of you. Good luck anyway.
Chicertain:
The entire landmass of ghana and its population is less than a quarter of Nigeria.How can you compare an only child with a child with lots of siblings.There isn't much pressure on ghanian resources.Ghana would have collapsed long ago if it had nigeria's population or landmass.An only child seems rich even if his parents are poor.Ghana has nothing remarkable.Your actors and actresses would die of hunger if they depended solely on revenue from ghana.Most of their income comes from Nigeria.We don't need them but sometimes they are CHEAPER alternatives to Nigerian actors and actresses.Where would Jackie and Van be without Nigeria.Yvonne always comes to Nigeria because Ghanian income is more or less nothing.We don't need you guys.We just have an accomodating nature but don't mistake that for stupidity or weakness - when we send people packing,we ate very thorough.
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Chicertain post=53550572][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
A former Word Bank VP, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a Nigerian.Another, Oby Ezewesili is a Nigerian.Positions, ghanaians do not dare to dream of. The movie 'concussion' was about a renowned nigerian doctor and will smith was in it. Nigerians have been shining abroad. Ghanaians are not mentioned in america or britain when it comes to academic excellence. It is always Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Chicertain post=53550572][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yet, you ghanaians watch everything nigerian and even speak nigerian pidgin.All the non-english words in the pidgin you speak are from nigerian languages. I pity you guys, you mock us, then yearn for us and our things. Losers!
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Chicertain post=53555519][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
We can never copy ghanaian accents. Nigerians who sound polished imitate british and american accents. In a typical nigeriam school, you will see a mix of those who pronounce words well and those who don't. Why would anyone want to copy you guys?
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Makavali: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am from Ghana,but i lived in nigeria too somewhere 2008/2009 where afro pop starts making wave in Africa. Since then i have learnt that both countries likes music from the other. Espercialy in Ghana here we love nigerian songs alot,and as a music and artist promoter at www.thetalentinyou.com ,i promotes african songs alot,espercialy nigeria and ghana.So i think its vice-versa. For thoes of you who wants their music on our site for free of charge, send me your song in mp3 + art cover + biography + song info to thetalentinyousite@gmail.com

Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
timecop28:

Dude..your write-up is full of flaws, not a single valid point. There is no coherence at all. It's very obvious you don't know much about African music and the genres it entails. There is a huge difference between Afro-pop and Hiplife. Would you say lento is another twisted Hiplife? According to u, we neva made African style party jams until the first collaboration with a Ghanaian artiste?? Lol!
The guy is probably ghanaian but pretending to be nigerian.Please nigeria has never had a strong r and b presence. In the 80's we laughed at alex o, an r and b artiste. The more ghetto/indigenous an artiste sounded, the bigger his fanbase- juniour and pretty, daddy showkey, lieutenant shotg un.In the late 90's classy ghetto started - the remedies,plantationboyz.Classy ghetto and outright ghetto have continued to flourish.Ghana does not come into the picture at all.Nigerians have always loved rythmic music. Our greatgrand parents danced to rythmic music. Why would't young people of today dance to rythmic music.Soon you will say only gjana had drums in the olden days
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ironi:

Can't explain it any better. You sound like a very keen observer and a good music lover.

Problem is there are too many ignorant Nigerians gracing these pages.

Nigeria and Ghana are two neighbours and the cultural influence of one on the other should not be anything of a suprise.

At the moment the music trend and influence is just what you ably painted, no ifs or buts about it.

I get the impression many people here are kids or they look like kid-adults who can not tell the difference between an asss hole and a pusssy.
Be serious my friend.Fela got nothing from you.Tall drums have always existed in nigeria.Nigerians have always liked rythmic music.How dare you day all we had in the past was r and b? Where are forefathers singing r and b? Ghetto music has always outsold classy music in nigeria eventhough many hated ghetto music. Inventive people brought classy-ghetto which does as well as ghetto music.You talk of the 90-s, I talk of the 80's down to the current time.Iyanya sings ghetto because r and b has never been big in nigeria.People have always laughed at r and b artistes sincethe 80-s. In nigeria, the more indigenous you sound, the bigger yo Iur fan base. Get a life.Why would we copy people who depend on our music for their clubs, parties and even movie spuntracks.
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ironi:

Can't explain it any better. You sound like a very keen observer and a good music lover.

Problem is there are too many ignorant Nigerians gracing these pages.

Nigeria and Ghana are two neighbours and the cultural influence of one on the other should not be anything of a suprise.

At the moment the music trend and influence is just what you ably painted, no ifs or buts about it.

I get the impression many people here are kids or they look like kid-adults who can not tell the difference between an asss hole and a pusssy.
Be serious my friend.Fela got nothing from you.Tall drums have always existed in nigeria.Nigerians have always liked rythmic music.How dare you day all we had in the past was r and b? Where are forefathers singing r and b? Ghetto music has always outsold classy music in nigeria eventhough many hated ghetto music. Inventive people brought classy-ghetto which does as well as ghetto music.You talk of the 90-s, I talk of the 80's down to the current time.Iyanya sings ghetto because r and b has never been big in nigeria.People have always laughed at r and b artistes sincethe 80-s. In nigeria, the more indigenous you sound, the bigger yo Iur fan base. Get a life.Why would we copy people who depend on our music for their clubs, parties and even movie soundtracks.
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by buzzmania(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2017
Chicertain:
Be serious my friend.Fela got nothing from you.Tall drums have always existed in nigeria.Nigerians have always liked rythmic music.How dare you day all we had in the past was r and b? Where are forefathers singing r and b? Ghetto music has always outsold classy music in nigeria eventhough many hated ghetto music. Inventive people brought classy-ghetto which does as well as ghetto music.You talk of the 90-s, I talk of the 80's down to the current time.Iyanya sings ghetto because r and b has never been big in nigeria.People have always laughed at r and b artistes sincethe 80-s. In nigeria, the more indigenous you sound, the bigger yo Iur fan base. Get a life.Why would we copy people who depend on our music for their clubs, parties and even movie soundtracks.
For your information,this thread is long dead and buried so go get a life.
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2017
buzzmania:
For your information,this thread is long dead and buried so go get a life.
Well, I am reviviving it, you responded. Gotcha!
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chicertain(f): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Nigerians have a variety of accents and polished nigerians speak nicely.In nigerian schools you will hear all kinds of pronunciations.NOBODY has heard of a ghanian nobel laureate or world class author or maths genius or outstanding uni grads from harvard, oxford but nigeria has these. Be careful, if you annoy us enough, we will annex ghana to nigeria. The entire ghana will become merely one nigerian state.We will nigerianise you all and anybody who says 'werk', 'herpen' (happen) will be in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by buzzmania(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chicertain:
Well, I am reviviving it, you responded. Gotcha!
Lol!!Good luck in your revival quest.Hope you revive all the inactive accounts as well gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Ghana music ke! d only popular person for Ghana na sarkodie, and na naija musicians make am popular if not
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
timecop28:

calm your balls bruv. Apart from the Azonto wave that promted releases of popular remixes to Sarkodie's beat. oya list na. why the stress sef?? Sarkodie, Becca and R2Bees...which other Ghanaian artistes do we know/hear?
lol the funny thing is all these Ghanian artist u mentioned are all in Nigeria ,which is the only reason y people know them
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by 3plecz(m): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Movement Ent

Finally out

* BORN STUNNA Freestyle plus free beat*
By*Stunnaboi*

Download d song and the beat, kill the beat
produced by _Stunnaboi
ND send it back to me on whatsapp 08032623357

Or make a video of urself killing the beat with #bornstunna and tag @ama_stunna_boi on IG

The best among the entry will get a free production and also a feature on my next track

Download link for the beat

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/b68f3249

Download link for the freestyle

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a85ae135

Entery close on the 20th of March

Pls Rebroadcast nd show sum love...support d
#BSmovement#ubetablivdat#moremoneymorefame#wetakingover
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Just30: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Chicertain:
Nigerians have a variety of accents and polished nigerians speak nicely.In nigerian schools you will hear all kinds of pronunciations.NOBODY has heard of a ghanian nobel laureate or world class author or maths genius or outstanding uni grads from harvard, oxford but nigeria has these. Be careful, if you annoy us enough, we will annex ghana to nigeria. The entire ghana will become merely one nigerian state.We will nigerianise you all and anybody who says 'werk', 'herpen' (happen) will be in trouble.
you need psychological evaluation cos you are having a psychological episode again
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Just30: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Chicertain:
A former Word Bank VP, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a Nigerian.Another, Oby Ezewesili is a Nigerian.Positions, ghanaians do not dare to dream of. The movie 'concussion' was about a renowned nigerian doctor and will smith was in it. Nigerians have been shining abroad. Ghanaians are not mentioned in america or britain when it comes to academic excellence. It is always Nigerians.
Ghanaians are always celebrated in the US and UK because of our excellent work force.
4000 plus Ghanaian trained Physician and Surgeons in New York alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
u know one tin with ghanians , they envy Nigerians so much that they try to take credit for our success, in both entertainment and sports , even in internet scam. u will soon hear one Ghanian guy say that 419 was originated in Ghana and try to take credit for it. loooooolll
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kajina:

LOL! Is this guy still on this issue Well, did you listen to how nurses is pronounced from the link I provided you with? I guess you didn't grin BAD STUDENT grin Well, it will tell you that NURSES is not pronounced NORSES like Nigerians do grin I know you are trying very hard to make it seem like your word pronunciation is good, but frankly speaking it’s one of the worst in Anglophone Africa. You posted a video for me to watch, but this same video reveals a lot of flaws in Nigerian English pronunciation. I believe you did not pay attention to how words were pronounced both by the queen and the newscasters. I suggest you go back and listen to it again and pay close attention to the following words:

Nation, reaction, expression, incomprehension, emotions, devotions, determination.

Did you hear the queen say nashon, reacshon, expreshon, incomprehenshon, emoshon, devoshon, detaminashon like Nigerians do?

The TION in those words were pronounced as SHIN not SHON like Nigerians do grin grin grin cheesy

I also captured some other words Nigerians have problem with. listen to the video again and also pay attention to the following:

Country was not pronounced contry like Nigerians do

Return was not pronounced retorn like Nigerians do

Sons was pronounced as sans despite the fact that it has the letters ON in it.

Sunday was not pronounced sonday like Nigerians do

Saturday was not pronounced Satorday like Nigerians do.

Concern was not pronounced consaan like Nigerians do

Others was not pronounce odas like Nigerians do

Terms was not pronounced taams like Nigerians do

Her was not pronounced haa like Nigerians do

Happened was not pronounced hapund like Nigerians do.

Person was not pronounced paason like Nigerians do

In your post you mentioned how Ghanaians pronounce HER. Listen again and pay attention anytime the queen pronounced it, and tell me if she said HAA like Nigerians do. She pronounced it just like Ghanaians do cheesy

So please leave your TV and radio personalities alone to do their work.They have seen the flaws in their pronunciation, so they are switching to the Ghanaian English pronunciation grin Do you want them to say porshoe instead of pursue? angry angry angry

BTW it baffles me when I hear you guys pronounce the word pursue as PORSHOE and pursuing as PORSHOEING. I mean what is the concept of POR and SHOE in the word pursue? grin grin grin cheesy

I hope this video you posted and the link I provided you with, would help you too grin But first you need to admit you have a problem with your pronunciation grin
dude u are laughing at ur ignorance, CNN did a survey in Africa and ranked Nigerian accent fifth in the top 12 sexiest accents . look it up
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by PetroDolla3: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nonsense talk! U dey craze?

Ghanaians envy nigerians? grin and what do Shitnigerians have to make Ghanaians envy them? grin is it the recession, or the hunder,the poverty. Or is it the fact that nigeria is a certified sh1thole that Ghanaians envy? grin

uzzyfire:
u know one tin with ghanians , they envy Nigerians so much that they try to take credit for our success, in both entertainment and sports , even in internet scam. u will soon hear one Ghanian guy say that 419 was originated in Ghana and try to take credit for it. loooooolll

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by PetroDolla3: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hahaha the rant of a Nigerian f00l grin who dash f00l sense?

Your recession-plagued nigeria is is the armpit of the world-the largest country of apes! grin

The place is downright smelly n dirty grin uncivilized hell hole! cool.

The zoo country is full of impoverished, brutish and simple-minded ediots grin

Chiwordcertain:
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by PetroDolla3: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
CNN ranked nigerian accent the 5 "sexiest" ? Since when did cnn become an authority in ranking accents? Or you are one of those gullible shitnigerian mudder fuggerz who swallow everything they read, huh? grin

And what is"sexy" about your gbegri accent? 6

uzzyfire:
dude u are laughing at ur ignorance, CNN did a survey in Africa and ranked Nigerian accent fifth in the top 12 sexiest accents . look it up
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by PetroDolla3: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
I am actually laughing at ur crass stvpidity grin sexiest accent my azz!

uzzyfire:
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by PetroDolla3: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
You talk like a f00l! And I am being charitable here. Walahi. Kofi Annan is a former UN Sec Gen. Has any Shitnigerian mudder fugger ever occupied that post? Hell NO grin you apes are not goo d enough. Na to kill each other uba sabi!

Okonjo Iweala's lived most of his life in Ghana.
Chicertain:
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chiblessing(f): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Kajina post=15350785]

LOL! Is this guy still on this issue Well, did you listen to how nurses is pronounced from the link I provided you with? I guess you didn't grin BAD STUDENT grin Well, it will tell you that NURSES is not pronounced NORSES like Nigerians do grin I know you are trying very hard to make it seem like your word pronunciation is good, but frankly speaking it’s one of the worst in Anglophone Africa. You posted a video for me to watch, but this same video reveals a lot of flaws in Nigerian English pronunciation. I believe you did not pay attention to how words were pronounced both by the queen and the newscasters. I suggest you go back and listen to it again and pay close attention to the following words:

Nation, reaction, expression, incomprehension, emotions, devotions, determination.

Did you hear the queen say nashon, reacshon, expreshon, incomprehenshon, emoshon, devoshon, detaminashon like Nigerians do?

The TION in those words were pronounced as SHIN not SHON like Nigerians do grin grin grin cheesy

I also captured some other words Nigerians have problem with. listen to the video again and also pay attention to the following:

Country was not pronounced contry like Nigerians do

Return was not pronounced retorn like Nigerians do

Sons was pronounced as sans despite the fact that it has the letters ON in it.

Sunday was not pronounced sonday like Nigerians do

Saturday was not pronounced Satorday like Nigerians do.

Concern was not pronounced consaan like Nigerians do

Others was not pronounce odas like Nigerians do

Terms was not pronounced taams like Nigerians do

Her was not pronounced haa like Nigerians do

Happened was not pronounced hapund like Nigerians do.

Person was not pronounced paason like Nigerians do

In your post you mentioned how Ghanaians pronounce HER. Listen again and pay attention anytime the queen pronounced it, and tell me if she said HAA like Nigerians do. She pronounced it just like Ghanaians do cheesy

So please leave your TV and radio personalities alone to do their work.They have seen the flaws in their pronunciation, so they are switching to the Ghanaian English pronunciation grin Do you want them to say porshoe instead of pursue? angry angry angry

BTW it baffles me when I hear you guys pronounce the word pursue as PORSHOE and pursuing as PORSHOEING. I mean what is the concept of POR and SHOE in the word pursue? grin grin grin cheesy

I hope this video you posted and the link I provided you with, would help you too grin But first you need to admit you have a problem with your pronunciation grin

Not all Nigerians pronounce words as you depicted. Some do and some do not. Pursue Vs Porshoe is something I acknowledge - it is one of the most mispronounced in Nigeria but there are Nigerians who rightly say Pursue. Your accents SHOULD NOT be compared with British accents - that is a stretch, a long one at that. Ghanaians do not sound like the British at all. The accents are very different. Nigerian newscasters especially on NTA and Channels tv are perfect examples of what polished Nigerians sound like. We could never aspire to sound like you guys, we are too busy laughing at your pronunciations:
Work Werk
Happen Herpen
Second Sercend
You guys also emphasize the first syllable ,where you should emphasize the second syllable and vice-versa. Some words are unrecognizble to English speakers when you guys pronounce them. The truth is a bush Nigerian and a bush Ghanaian both sound terrible. A polished Nigeran and a polished Ghanaian both sound good but the Nigerian may be slightly better. Would you prefer 'Norses' or 'Neesis' attending to you?
Re: Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa by Chiblessing(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
PetroDolla3:

You talk like a f00l! And I am being charitable here. Walahi. Kofi Annan is a former UN Sec Gen. Has any Shitnigerian mudder fugger ever occupied that post? Hell NO grin you apes are not goo d enough. Na to kill each other uba sabi!

Okonjo Iweala's lived most of his life in Ghana.

To call you a fool is to compliment you. Our World bank V.Ps outclass your UN Sec Gen. A UN Sec.Gen is merely a mouthpiece, he has no real power. Okonjo Iweala is a woman and she lived most of her life in Nigeria and America. We once had a Nigerian Commonwealth Sec.Gen., Emeka Anyaoku. Do you know we supply most of your electricity? Talk too much and we will cut you off. Don't bite the finger that feeds you. We can refuse your actors and actresses work in Nigeria - they'll starve since Ghana has no money to sustain them. We rock, you suck. We crush you guys easily. How many foreigners compliment you guys on anything. See as una dey black like satan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State / Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics / Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.