Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air (20768 Views)

Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm / Brila Announced Murphy Ijemba Not Sacked / Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Prinq: 4:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Sport radio, Brila FM has been off line since Saturday night. In a tweet explaining the reason for going off air, the management said, 'Sincere apologies everyone. Our Lagos station was affected by the Lekki axis flood on Saturday &we will be back on air latest Monday morning'

SOURCE =>>>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/brila-fm-goes-off-air-due-to-lekki-flood.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by braine(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2017
No be small thing o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Peera(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2017
I did like to be clarified. The cause of the flood, is it excess rainfall on these areas or water overflow from the sea?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Dexema(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Lalasticlala comman see flood haff carry sports radio microphone ooo!

12 Likes

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Lagos for show, all roads don spoil finish and we go dey say eko oni baje.

10 Likes

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Ayodejioak(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
sad
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by charlzcavanni101(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
wow, thats great
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by edeXede: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
embarassed

Thats a good thing since the premier League is on break, they too can also take a break..

Brila fm, get well soon

21 Likes

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by michaelwilli(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Wah ih ih. Ih wa hah

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by nigerianpride: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by OgaBuhari: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Buhari is a mad cow. TUFIAKWA

6 Likes

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
This we surely cause them millions of money..i can totally relate to this.. You guys should get back soon...
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by emsco(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
I thought as much.. Wish them quick recovery becos i miss them much
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
hmmm .. dis water don damage tinx o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
its not a small something
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Zizicardo(f): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Peera:
I did like to be clarified. The cause of the flood, is it excess rainfall on these areas or water overflow from the sea?
. overflow from the sea, assisted by excess rainfall.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by ademidedavid(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
bush meat don start dey pursue the hunter..........flood ti take over!!!!

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
My darling sports Radio, get back online soon.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Rarber: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by SaintAlbert53: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
like seriously?
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Solomonudofia(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Kkk
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Brymo: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
For dis transfer window, haba!
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by 0b100100111: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin grin

Lmao!
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by kidman96(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Its very serious ooo.... I live close to their studio and the entire place was flooded....

A very big python wash to their office by the water almost swallowed sexy Joe but her big hips could not pass through the snake's mouth... Her hips saved her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by kjhova(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Peera:

Excess rainfall is the obvious reason as above-average rainfall volumes has been experienced for upward of the last 10 days. The precipitation has simply outran the drainage capabilities of the Island hence the flooding.

To my best knowledge, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikoyi etc all have no pumps installed to drain the flood water out to the sea hence so long as it continues to rain, the whole area will be flooded until the rains subside for natural drainage to play its part.

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by MrMcJay(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Peera:

Ikoyi, 8am, Sunday. One of the least flooded areas of the Island.

Excessive rainfall fed the soil with more water than it could absorb. All drainages were filled with water emptying into the lagoon. Hence, nowhere for floodwaters to go. Meanwhile, the rain continued falling.

Over the weekend till this morning, there has been an overwhelming demand for towing vans and mechanics on the Island.

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by gulfer: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
They are back already, yey, yey, yey cool cool cool cool
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by kidman96(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Buhari is a mad cow. TUFIAKWA

Bad child from a bad home.

You have no regards for your father so you can insult other a people's fathers. Iam sure this is how you insult your father at home.

4 Likes

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
The effects of the recent floods will have far reaching consequences sad

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Tonymony: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
My HRT goes out to those that lost their property

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Lyrics – Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage / Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.