Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Africas Biggest Online Library - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africas Biggest Online Library (1190 Views)

Online Library/ Movie Store / Jumia Plans To Hold Biggest Online Shopping In Nigeria / Biggest Online Payment Solution In The Arab World/ Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africas Biggest Online Library by freetowns: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hi,
I am currently in the process of launching an Online Library for Africans. This website would pay people to upload their final year projects, Masters thesis and PHDworks. The idea is for people to upload finished publications so that others will be able to use this documents for their own thesis (as reference).

The idea is to award points per approved publication by admin. And pay out when users reach 50 points.
Members who wants to view this publication can do so for free for the first 4 months of we launching the site.

Note that a lot of financing and marketing wuld be needed for this site to be a success. So I just need 2 individuals who think they can contribute both financial and Sales wise.

Dont bother stealing the idea cos its already patented for some regions by my company.

If interested send a detailed email to fuhrerglobal at gmail dot com . Detailing what you can bring to the table, ur location, experience and how much ownership you are willing to havr.

Regards
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by Bontee: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Nice start and why don't you make all the discussion here instead of doing it by email?.
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by talk2D: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2013
See guy, r u a real time programmer?
Do u have a team?
Think and think ooo
Starting is so easy, the rest is what makes u ahead; u have to be "unsensible" at least for once.
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by freetowns: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2013
talk2D: See guy, r u a real time programmer?
Do u have a team?
Think and think ooo
Starting is so easy, the rest is what makes u ahead; u have to be "unsensible" at least for once.

I get wat u mean but i already got dat covered. And yh for the unsensible part of it , i already passed it. Am not one to dwell much on an idea. Is either is worth it and I make money from it like other business ventures i have or is a worthless idea and i loose money. Like i said, all I need is a willing co owner
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by freetowns: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2013
Bontee: Nice start and why don't you make all the discussion here instead of doing it by email?.
I never make discussions on any of my start ups on a forum. All I do is give a snippet, then any interested party can join. Like i said earlier, the site is ready to go live except for some changes that we need to do. We might hold back on going live wit d site untill we'v done all ads necessary.
The site is going to consume lots of money cos of its set up style. So we will wait a lil while bfore launching it.

Regards
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by jahjehova(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Like how much do U have in mind it will cost? How do we plan to make money out of this. I just finished designing something of such nature for my project in oau. Get across to me lets talk. deleonipede at gmail dot com. Expecting Ur contact
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by Bontee: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2013
freetowns:
I never make discussions on any of my start ups on a forum. All I do is give a snippet, then any interested party can join. Like i said earlier, the site is ready to go live except for some changes that we need to do. We might hold back on going live wit d site untill we'v done all ads necessary.
The site is going to consume lots of money cos of its set up style. So we will wait a lil while bfore launching it.

Regards

You mean the same start-up idea that you got from a thread created and presented by another member of this forum?. You are even creating a website before making all your plans ready or discussing with potential partners. No one is going to steal any idea from you as it is not even new and only government agencies maintain national libraries from my personal knowledge.

You think students own the theses solely by themselves or its jointly owned with the relevant partners or companies?. Some of us have actually uploaded our bachelors and masters thesis in a national library so i do know what am talking about. Creating a national library is bigger than what you are drumming up here and hoping that it is your idea that you are going to profit from it is absurd.

National libraries all over the world are not profit ventures sorry and there is no way a student will upload a thesis anywhere in the world not approved by the school. You actually need to work with most of the schools and the government to get this done, but let me leave you in your arrogance anyway since u don't discuss start-up ideas in a public forum.

No wonder you dismissed the suggestion of having a team and real time programming skills, guy wake up and come down from the tall tree you are standing on.

My 2 shillings
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by freetowns: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2013
Your 2 shillings u called it. Why write up 300 words teying to tell me what I already know? Like.I said.am not here for advice. I already habe the site ready. And yeah I got d idea from som1 here and changed it a bit.
Last time i checked twasnt a crime. So just shut up and jog the eff on!!!
Bontee:

You mean the same start-up idea that you got from a thread created and presented by another member of this forum?. You are even creating a website before making all your plans ready or discussing with potential partners. No one is going to steal any idea from you as it is not even new and only government agencies maintain national libraries from my personal knowledge.

You think students own the theses solely by themselves or its jointly owned with the relevant partners or companies?. Some of us have actually uploaded our bachelors and masters thesis in a national library so i do know what am talking about. Creating a national library is bigger than what you are drumming up here and hoping that it is your idea that you are going to profit from it is absurd.

National libraries all over the world are not profit ventures sorry and there is no way a student will upload a thesis anywhere in the world not approved by the school. You actually need to work with most of the schools and the government to get this done, but let me leave you in your arrogance anyway since u don't discuss start-up ideas in a public forum.

No wonder you dismissed the suggestion of having a team and real time programming skills, guy wake up and come down from the tall tree you are standing on.

My 2 shillings
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by freetowns: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2013
And its not a national Library like some people stated. Its an online Library. Not school owned or company owned. Its a library that will pay people for uploading their finished publications for reference purpose...enough said
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by DueTime(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Is this idea different from what www.ResearchClass.com is doing?
Re: Africas Biggest Online Library by ResearchClass: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
DueTime: Is this idea different from what www.ResearchClass.com is doing?

Yeah, it's exactly what we at www.ResearchClass.com are doing. In fact, we even do more than that.

We are not fully set for the public yet because we are concluding final testing/fine tuning. However, when fully set, the site will offer copy-protected documents that can be read online or purchased by users. Documents that can be uploaded include Projects, Masters theses, Ph.D theses, lecture notes, Handouts, Course notes, past questions & answers, problem sets, papers, term papers, books, journal articles, etc. Documents read online are billed per time while purchases are billed per download.

Anyone is free to upload their documents in any of our accepted formats (pdf, word, etc,)while we do the conversion from the uploaded format to a copy-protected format.

You can check out the site and tell us your opinion.

When fully operational, I'll create a thread to answer any questions anyone may have.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Payoneer Funds / Beware Of OCTAVE, He's A Scammer. / Issue resolved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.