Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,374 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace (25261 Views)

Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Atiku Abubakar At Emir Of Kano's Palace (What Do You Think about This Pic?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Gamji007: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2013
tdade: after reading the rubbish you posted, I've come to the conclusion that you are a brain-dead he-goat with the mental capacity the size of a pilchard's.

Stop insulting and answer the question!
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2013
sinetheta: why don't you post the full chapter? you people are really slave you claim to be
Mr folow follow pls defend those corrupted verses from ur man made bible and if don't have anything to say, you better keep quiet
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Localtrouble: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Gamji007:

So christianity preaches terrorism! shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Mr, you are waisting your time..all that was old testament, the reason why we have CHRIST(wether you lot believe in him or not) CHRIST preached PEACE!! He never tolerated the excesses of people but then he never encouraged violence! Your Q'ran from beginning to the end preaches "you know what!" Fight fight fight..blood blood blood, na human beings o. Not from Animals o! Yeye dey smell
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/862765/ibb-major-sponsor-boko-haram read this post. Make what you want of the names he mentioned, but please take note(and quote) of the verses he quoted from a so called 'holy book' of a religion that preaches 'peace'.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Reference(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Pukkah:

What/Who is stopping them or any other perso from being arrested? Who is supposed to arrest them?

Should all these tell you something?

Those of you who make careless or inciting statements online should be careful.

And those who kill should be 'amnestied'. See how this sounds ridiculous.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Btruth: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2013
bappahman:
My frnd in the 1st attack on the Emir a lot of ppl died nd he even got injured

But there must definitely be something between the boko haram group & the Emir, something that the Emir is not telling the public about......!
I think something went went wrong between them, that is why this boko guys are after his life.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2013
akposbobo: You sabi quote well ooo. maybe you need to read matthew 19 to know the Jesus came to restore order and sanity. And while reading focus your eyes on where it was said "was not so from the beginning". Let me take your mind back to the beginning God created them male and female.These people you mentioned were humans and they yield to the flesh but thank God we serve a merciful and compassionate God. He restored back the order of creation thru Jesus christ.
Your prophet should have allowed women to have plenty husbands so that it can be 50/50. Let immorality and adultery not have gender discrimination. grin

Sorry u don't have point, I believed by now you should have knew that you followed corrupted bible and man made religion. The choice is yours to continue follow man made religion and rust in hell fire or follow God religion and save.
Quran 3:19 said;Truly, the (recognized) religion in the sight of Allah is Islam . Those who have been given the Book (jews and christian) did not differ (among themselves) until after the knowledge had come to them, (and all this) due to envy against each other. Whoever denies the verses of Allah, then, Allah is swift at reckoning
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by naptu2: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2013
van bonattel:

They have become so predictable that I can tell you the next thing they will do........

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha! So why don't you tell us? In fact, I'm sure the security services would really value your ability to predict "the next thing they will do", so why don't you be a good citizen and volunteer your services to the security agencies. You would be saving lives if you do.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Gamji007: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2013
Localtrouble:
Mr, you are waisting your time..all that was old testament, the reason why we have CHRIST(wether you lot believe in him or not) CHRIST preached PEACE!! He never tolerated the excesses of people but then he never encouraged violence! Your Q'ran from beginning to the end preaches "you know what!" Fight fight fight..blood blood blood, na human beings o. Not from Animals o! Yeye dey smell

No be only "waisting", na "chesting". Are you telling me you don't believe in the old teatament? Please,go and read the qur'an, new and old testament bibles, and stop "waisting" your time listening to stories from your pastors.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Localtrouble:
So u don't believe in old testament again when jesus said;Matthew 5:17
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

And you said jesus brought peace, can you explain this to me;Matthew 10:34-37
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by akposbobo: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
Sorry u don't have point, I believed by now you should have knew that you followed corrupted bible and man made religion. The choice is yours to continue follow man made religion and rust in hell fire or follow God religion and save.
Quran 3:19 said;Truly, the (recognized) religion in the sight of Allah is Islam . Those who have been given the Book (jews and christian) did not differ (among themselves) until after the knowledge had come to them, (and all this) due to envy against each other. Whoever denies the verses of Allah, then, Allah is swift at reckoning

I dey laugh oooo, Adultery, fornication, murder recognized by God grin. Which kind God be that one? I'm sure you have like 4 women you are f#### everyday, well oga at the top did same thing while he was alive i beg carry go. Judgement is awaiting evryone.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by gratiaeo(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
Why did you course him now, I did not blame you for that but ur god did more than that;
Luke 24:25
25 And he said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!

Luke 11:40
40 You fools! Did not he who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 23:17
17 You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred?
I wish i could just gather moral tide bomb on my waist like your muslem brothers and brow off your coconut head
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2013
akposbobo:

I dey laugh oooo, Adultery, fornication, murder recognized by God grin. Which kind God be that one? I'm sure you have like 4 women you are f#### everyday, well oga at the top did same thing while he was alive i beg carry go. Judgement is awaiting evryone.
Sorry be ur name, I asked you to defend all those corrupted and fabricated verses from ur bible and you are laughing, continue laughing and deny the true, one day you will meet ur lord with laughing. Dogmatism
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2013
You muslims, read this and defend the verses nau... https://www.nairaland.com/862765/ibb-major-sponsor-boko-haram stop shying away from it.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
I wish i could just gather moral tide bomb on my waist like your muslem brothers and brow off your coconut head
Good that's what ur corrupted bible preached, am sure you people still hiding those verses and you will still implement it very soon.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Btruth: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2013
bappahman:
My frnd in the 1st attack on the Emir a lot of ppl died nd he even got injured

But there must definitely be something between the boko haram group & the Emir, something that the Emir is not telling the public about......!
I think something went wrong between them, that is why this boko guys are after his life.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by akposbobo: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
Sorry be ur name, I asked you to defend all those corrupted and fabricated verses from ur bible and you are laughing, continue laughing and deny the true, one day you will meet ur lord with laughing. Dogmatism

I still dey laugh ooo, if u cannt justify ur actions as par magaring 4 women and ur conscience does not prick u anytime u are committing ur adultery as directed by ur oga. And why women are not allowed to do same. Then there is no need defending or having an argument that makes no sense at all. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2013
tdade: You muslims, read this and defend the verses nau... https://www.nairaland.com/862765/ibb-major-sponsor-boko-haram stop shying away from it.
I don't need to read anything after you people can't defend those corrupted bible and also if we defend it too, you people will still continue with ur false and man made religion. Shameless people!
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
the Bible speaks in parables. Ditch that violent speaking thing you call religion and entrench yourself in daily scriptures from the Bible, only then will you understand.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2013
akposbobo:

I still dey laugh ooo, if u cannt justify ur actions as par magaring 4 women and ur conscience does not prick u anytime u are committing ur adultery as directed by ur oga. And why women are not allowed to do same. Then there is no need defending or having an argument that makes no sense at all. grin grin grin grin
Shame on u, you can't defend your religion. Am very sure those who follow this trend must have knew the truth from ur proof and our proof
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Pukkah: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2013
van bonattel:

And when you arrest them what happens next? Northern elites will cry blue murder and the crowds will go haywire and murder thousands of people. Jonathan is no fool, he is watching while the north slowly destroy itself.

You may think you're defending Jonathan but you're actually creating problems for him. Which caring and capable President watches while a part of the country he SWORE to protect destroys itself?

Just look at all the deaths of thousands of people from all religions and tribes! Imagine the bad image for Nigeria. So you believe Jonathan is watching on deliberately? What you have said has so many negative implications in case you don't know.

Furthermore, if Jonathan was as sure as yourself about who the perpetrators are, are you saying there's no better (intelligent) way to checkmate them other than to wickedly look on?

And does it make sense to you that a section of a country would want to destroy itself? How does that line of thought sound to you?

Wahala dey o.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2013
tdade: the Bible speaks in parables. Ditch that violent speaking thing you call religion and entrench yourself in daily scriptures from the Bible, only then will you understand.
Parables indeed? Sorry for ur life for not follow d truth. I don't have ur time go and call ur pope and oga at d top to come and defend it if u can't.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by MusicCafe: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2013
PDPwayoo: All because of 72 virgin?. The govt should offer them 72 virgins now than amnesty. Im pretty sure they will accept the offer sharp sharp.
Do you have evidence for this? In as much as we all like to defend our belief blindly, we should use some common sense. I have heard a lot about 7 virgins, 21 virgins and 72 virgins...are these true or mere fabrication to spite Muslims
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by akposbobo: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
Shame on u, you can't defend your religion. Am very sure those who follow this trend must have knew the truth from ur proof and our proof

Your proof of adultery and gender discrimination? shocked
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
I don't need to read anything after you people can't defend those corrupted bible and also if we defend it too, you people will still continue with ur false and man made religion. Shameless people!
have we seen Christians going around bombing and killing people in the name of 'Allah'? Does the bible say you should kill unbelievers? No. It says you preach to them. You remember the plane bomber Abdul Mutallab, don't you?. When he got his life sentence in the USA. He shouted 'Allah told us to kill in the Quran'. Defend that. You lot are sick twisted extremists. Just check out Abdul's profile on wikipedia to see the true Islam.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2013
tdade: have we seen Christians going around bombing and killing people in the name of 'Allah'? Does the bible say you should kill unbelievers? No. It says you preach to them. You remember the plane bomber Abdul Mutallab, don't you?. When he got his life sentence in the USA. He shouted 'Allah told us to kill in the Quran'. Defend that. You lot are sick twisted extremists. Just check out Abdul's profile on wikipedia to see the true Islam.
Please tell me and all muslim here that;
1. HERRY OKAH was he a muslim that bomb at Abuja,
2. MILLITANT in Niger Delta were they a muslim,

3.Milwaukee, who killed because of christian religion, was he a muslim, http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/guest_bloggers/6263/christian_terrorism_comes_to_milwaukee/

4.Norway attacks: Was Breivik a muslim

5.By summer 1942 it was known by the world that Hitler had killed at least 1 million Jews, and planned to kill all the Jews of Europe. And the murderous totalitarian nature of Germany had been clear for years, with its persecution and killing of Jews well reported throughout the 1930s.

6.The 1994 Rwandan genocide was committed by Christians (Rwanda is 90 percent Christian).

7.Bishop" Sunday who killed 110 children in nigeria;http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7764575.stm

8. Mr. John Alaku Akpavan (the man arrested at the Radio House) were to be Muslim; the story will have been different,” the statement said.  “But it is evidently manifest that hence he is a Christian, then he is either insane, incapacitated or “they belong to my brother” but if the suspected or arrested person is to be a Muslim, he is a terrorist, Boko Haram or a fundamentalist:https://www.nairaland.com/944771/emotional-story-john-akpavan-abuja

And many more you can read this;
http://www.godfire.net/Christian_Terrorist_Organizations.htm

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by chakula: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Sibrah: All na wash! Why not inside the Emir's palace?

And the next explosion should be in your father's house you bastard.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by braxjay(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:

EWO ! ! ! aboki y na shocked shocked shocked

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:

3.Milwaukee, who killed because of christian religion, was he a muslim, http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/guest_bloggers/6263/christian_terrorism_comes_to_milwaukee/

4.Norway attacks: Was Breivik a muslim

5.By summer 1942 it was known by the world that Hitler had killed at least 1 million Jews, and planned to kill all the Jews of Europe. And the murderous totalitarian nature of Germany had been clear for years, with its persecution and killing of Jews well reported throughout the 1930s.

6.The 1994 Rwandan genocide was committed by Christians (Rwanda is 90 percent Christian).

7.Bishop" Sunday who killed 110 children in nigeria;http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7764575.stm

8. Mr. John Alaku Akpavan (the man arrested at the Radio House) were to be Muslim; the story will have been different,” the statement said.  “But it is evidently manifest that hence he is a Christian, then he is either insane, incapacitated or “they belong to my brother” but if the suspected or arrested person is to be a Muslim, he is a terrorist, Boko Haram or a fundamentalist:https://www.nairaland.com/944771/emotional-story-john-akpavan-abuja

And many more you can read this;
http://www.godfire.net/Christian_Terrorist_Organizations.htm
but do they come out and say they do it in the name of Jesus? None of them are religiously motivated. And where is evidence that Hitler ever attended a church? What about Osama, Al-Anwaki, Abdulmutallab, BH, and your other muslim brothers who cite the Quran and their goal to Islamize the world when the come up with their antics? Just to name a few
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2013
braxjay:

EWO ! ! ! aboki y na shocked shocked shocked
Sorry my brother, I want those people to know the truth that they shud not propaganda abt islam when sometin happen and that person bears muslim name they will call him terorist but if its happen to christian they would silent abt it.
You people shud not hate the religion but just accept it as a great religion.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2013
Read this and tell me HOW Hitler is a Christian........ http://answers.org/apologetics/hitquote.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari / Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.