Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,235 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace (25260 Views)

Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Atiku Abubakar At Emir Of Kano's Palace (What Do You Think about This Pic?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2013
tdade: but do they come out and say they do it in the name of Jesus? None of them are religiously motivated. And where is evidence that Hitler ever attended a church? What about Osama, Al-Anwaki, Abdulmutallab, BH, and your other muslim brothers who cite the Quran and their goal to Islamize the world when the come up with their antics? Just to name a few
Na only hitler u see there, blinded concrete cementer and caster follower.
Pls go and show ur pastors all those verses for more explaination becos you can't defend ur religion.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by TheClown: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories.
Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. If you think these conclusions
are shocking, read for yourself the various Hadiths, Sirat rasul Allah and the take a look at the Quran, do all these with a clear and neutral mind. Why muslims are still adhering to that religion is because they are incapable of being sincere to themselves when it has to do with islam. If you need books to educate you more about islam just indicate interest here and I would post them for you to download, including Hadiths, Tasfir, the whole english translation of the Quran. We are in an information age, its pathetic that some are still in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
Sorry my brother, I want those people to know the truth that they shud not propaganda abt islam when sometin happen and that person bears muslim name they will call him terorist but if its happen to christian they would silent abt it.
You people shud not hate the religion but just accept it as a great religion.
that's because Christians don't point to th Bible as a justification of their course. But muslims? Oh, they'll tell you they did it cause the Quran says so or because they can't stand unbelievers or because they can't wait for the great Jihad or they can't wait for Sharia to rule the world or ALL of the aforementioned reasons. I mean, ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
Na only hitler u see there, blinded concrete cementer and caster follower.
Pls go and show ur pastors all those verses for more explaination becos you can't defend ur religion.
are you blind? I wrote 'do they'. Isn't that collectively all of them? Or did Islam say you shouldn't be properly educated too?
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2013
kabba7:

Meaning what ?
What you give is what you get
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ayenny02(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
The Clown: Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories.
Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. If you think these conclusions
are shocking, read for yourself the various Hadiths, Sirat rasul Allah and the take a look at the Quran, do all these with a clear and neutral mind. Why muslims are still adhering to that religion is because they are incapable of being sincere to themselves when it has to do with islam. If you need books to educate you more about islam just indicate interest here and I would post them for you to download, including Hadiths, Tasfir, the whole english translation of the Quran. We are in an information age, its pathetic that some are still in darkness.
Oh no, so u a there, I beg if you want to talk don't talk with ur corrupted head, pls talk with proof. I hope u follow this trend from beginning, if you do pls defend those corrupted verses or keep silent and watch. Pauliminasation religion

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by wobintin: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2013
van bonattel: Just to confuse people, this is a set up to make us believe they are after the main patrons. It might be the emir of Kano that payed for the bombs and told them to detonate it in front of his palace. He has paid for the lives of the terrorists killed tonight.
Rubbish talk! Why must you say what you are not sure of, stop pointing accusing fingers & leave sentiments out of serious national issues like this.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by braxjay(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
last time i checked the topic was "Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace" is it is still the topic.

if you want to start a religious battle, maybe you should create a topic for it.

also remember this is the INTERNET ergo goes worldwide.

all this write-up just shows the world how well divided Nigeria could be and the only thing that brings us together is SUPER EAGLES. grin grin grin

easy with the Judgments. moderators close the trend if possible

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by naptu2: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2013
So much bigotry! So many people rushing to judgement without even knowing what they are talking about. People fuelled by hatred, bigotry, fear and anger. People who claim to be propagating one religion or the other, yet they hurl insults at each other, accuse people falsely and attack one another!

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2013
braxjay: last time i checked the topic was "Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace" is it is still the topic.

if you want to start a religious battle, maybe you should create a topic for it.

also remember this is the INTERNET ergo goes worldwide.

all this write-up just shows the world how well divided Nigeria could be and the only thing that brings us together is SUPER EAGLES. grin grin grin

easy with the Judgments. moderators close the trend if possible
you have a point. I'll stop.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by zeera2(f): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2013
rafhell: All for 72 virgins. Na wa for muslims oo
[b][/b]. I think u shuld shut ur pie hole if u have nothing reasonable to say,where in d quaran have u heard anything like 72 virgins?if have to verse to back ur claim I think u shuld shut up nd stop blasphemy.every little some assholes dat has't seen d quaran in der entire life not to tlk of reciting it cms out to say trash,wallowing in ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by udatso: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2013
van bonattel:

Is there any muslim country in the world where there is real peace? They will become another Afghanistan in 2 years max.
Atleast in afghanistan..they don't kill their muslim brothers. We can't say thesame for BH..now judge for yourself..are this BH muslims?
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by zeera2(f): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2013
The Clown: Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories.
the only one living in darkness and lack of understanding is u,I have d english version of d quaran and I am a Christian,I don't believe in blasphemy,stop lying about d quaran and d prophet,believe in ur religion nd let d muslims believe in theirs,don't come out here to showcase ur lack of understanding by insulting d religion islam n der prophet,u can neva hear a muslim insult jesus,cos dey respect him more dan d Christians do.if u have no surah to bck ur height of stupidity
,Shut up ok.even in d bible was it not written dat ppl wil do evil n claim dey r doing it in d name of God,even fake prophets?so if boko is killing in d name of God does dat mean dey r truly doing wat God said?leave islam alone,if u r so angry go to d north n face boko.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by zeera2(f): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2013
the only one living in darkness and lack of understanding is u,I have d english version of d quaran and I am a Christian,I don't believe in blasphemy,stop lying about d quaran and d prophet,believe in ur religion nd let d muslims believe in theirs,don't come out here to showcase ur lack of understanding by insulting d religion islam n der prophet,u can neva hear a muslim insult jesus,cos dey respect him more dan d Christians do.if u have no surah to bck ur height of stupidity
,Shut up ok.even in d bible was it not written dat ppl wil do evil n claim dey r doing it in d name of God,even fake prophets?so if boko is killing in d name of God does dat mean dey r truly doing wat God said?leave islam alone,if u r so angry go to d north n face boko.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by zeera2(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by udatso: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2013
tdade: You muslims, read this and defend the verses nau... https://www.nairaland.com/862765/ibb-major-sponsor-boko-haram stop shying away from it.
I just read that post abt the verses..if I make a post and said this is what a christian terorist who turned muslim said abt xtianity...hw do u verify this statement...what's the source?
Let me gv u 1 gud fact...its difficult to find a well learned muslim scholar accepting xtianity but on the other hand its easy to find pastors, reverend scholars and even other christian scholars accepting islam...do u knw y? Its because if you truly open ur heart in search of the truth, u shall find it....from dis conversation, its obvious dis so called boy is a christian tryn 2 discourage low/average muslims from practising islam...if he said the major sponsor is ibb, why is ibb nt arrested yet?...I am going to giv links of some of my answers to som christian who normally pick up som certain verses to attack muslims...the idiot interviewd doesn't evn knw the meaning of jihad
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2013
dvdon: Wow!! Now lets be patient by 2mao we will be able to identify suspect from captured CCTV cameras.

Relax everyone!!!

I said it here is a link to that

https://www.nairaland.com/1261239/mob-kills-suspected-bomber-kano
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tdade(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
udatso:
I just read that post abt the verses..if I make a post and said this is what a christian terorist who turned muslim said abt xtianity...hw do u verify this statement...what's the source?
Let me gv u 1 gud fact...its difficult to find a well learned muslim scholar accepting xtianity but on the other hand its easy to find pastors, reverend scholars and even other christian scholars accepting islam...do u knw y? Its because if you truly open ur heart in search of the truth, u shall find it....from dis conversation, its obvious dis so called boy is a christian tryn 2 discourage low/average muslims from practising islam...if he said the major sponsor is ibb, why is ibb nt arrested yet?...I am going to giv links of some of my answers to som christian who normally pick up som certain verses to attack muslims...the idiot interviewd doesn't evn knw the meaning of jihad
some Christians? How hypocritical can you be? Was it a Christian who posted Bible verses on this thread? Wasn't that an attack on Christians? That was what prompted the whole thing. And its not like you are saying those verses the guy quoted don't exist. Look, practice your 'true' religion. God truly knows those who serve him. Now off religious bashing and face the topic of the thread itself, any comments on the bombings near the palace?
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by BetaThings: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha! So why don't you tell us? In fact, I'm sure the security services would really value your ability to predict "the next thing they will do", so why don't you be a good citizen and volunteer your services to the security agencies. You would be saving lives if you do.

Brilliant, just brilliant!

naptu2: In the US it took 3 days before suspects were identified, but in Nigeria, a country that's miles ahead of the US, we can produce suspects in a few hours. We don't need CCTV footage, or any kind of evidence for that matter, we can use bigotry, stereotyping, hatred, fear and blind suspicion.

Full of insight
"We know them!" Then please, in the name of God, arrest them
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by udatso: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Guys.it has become a habit here that whenever any violence occurs, people start to attack islam...please I beg you all to please leave islam alone. Islam doesn't support violence in any form..no religion does...violence is something both christians and muslims should condemn...the issue of boko haram to me is complicated..nobody here truly knows what they are fighting for or who their sponsors are..all we hear are assumptions...I have to admit that christians have suffered major casualty but we have to admit that even muslims have also been part of the casualties too....islam totally condems violence..infact, taking your own life is a very good way of attaining hellfire as your abode not to talk of taking another's life according to islam...please guys(non-muslims), please consider this when some attacks happen and the terrorists claim they are muslims fighting for Allah..Allah dnt ask anybody to commit murder or any terrorist act for Him...if some1 does, there is a possibility he is trying to cause a religious war in 9ja or he simply doesn't understand what islam says about war. Its obvious there are some verses in the quran, that ask muslims to fight or kill the non-believers but when quoting such verses, its advisable to read few verses befor and after to know the context...try hard to know if islam actually teaches violence..if possible, go to a muslim scholar or a muslim and ask about such verses. Don't just pick a verse that suit your motives and attack islam..thank you All...may Allah (swt) bring peace to Nigeria.ameen..pls let's all continue to pray for 9ja
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by nduchucks: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Policewoman: Stage-managed bombing. We know who the real sponsors of BH are.

If you and GET know who they are, why not arrest them or name them. We've been waiting for the past 19 months for GET to publicize their names as he promised.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by TheClown: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
zeera2: the only one living in darkness and lack of understanding is u,I have d english version of d quaran and I am a Christian,I don't believe in blasphemy,stop lying about d quaran and d prophet,believe in ur religion nd let d muslims believe in theirs,don't come out here to showcase ur lack of understanding by insulting d religion islam n der prophet,u can neva hear a muslim insult jesus,cos dey respect him more dan d Christians do.if u have no surah to bck ur height of stupidity

Shutup you hipocrite. Did you not see the Bible verses posted above attributed to the violence of the Xtain God? Why did you not defend it being a Christian? And here you are, defending allah and his prophet and claiming to be a Christian! So if my attack on Islam is bad is it the attack on Xtianity that is not bad?
And if if you have an English Quran, and you speak like this about it then its either you don't read it or you don't understand it. In any case, try the Hadiths. Just wake up to reality.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Jamisco: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
bappahman: Bomb explodes behind Emir of Kano’s palace

It is unclear if the latest attack was targeted at the Emir of Kano.

An explosion has been reported near the Emir’s palace in Kano.

The explosive device, driven in a keke NAPEP tricycle, went off metres away from the palace’s back fence, very close to the central mosque where the Emir prays on Fridays.

Muktar Ahmed who prayed at a Mosque close by, minutes before the explosion, said the explosion occurred shortly after the Ishai prayer time, around 8:00 p.m.

The casualty rate is still unknown as the police are still awakening to the incident.

“The scene of the incident was immediately barricaded by the police,” Mr. Ahmed said.

The Emir of Kano, Ado Bayero, was a target of an assassination attempt in mid January.

He was attacked by gunmen on a Saturday afternoon leading to the death of his driver and his orderly.

The gunmen laid ambush on the convoy of the Emir around the Zoo road when he was returning from the Murtala Mosque in the city where he had gone to attend a Quranic recitation competition.

He sustained minor injuries and was flown to London for treatment.

It is unclear if the latest attack was targeted at the Emir.

The Kano State Police spokesman, Rilwanu Dutse, could not be reached for details of the incident as he did not pick or return calls made to his phone.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/130081-bomb-explodes-behind-emir-of-kanos-palace.html

MUSLIMS = TERRORISTS = MUSLIMS PLAYING GAME TO DECEIVE CHRISTIANS AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES THAT BH EVEN ATTACKS MOSQUES. LIARS, WHY ON EARTH THEY NEVER BOMB A SINGLE MOSQUE, EVEN EMPTY ONE. BUT WITH THE TIGHT SECURITIES GUIDING CHURCHES, THEY STILL ENTER CHURCHES OR BOMB MOTOR PARKS PERCEIVED TO BE PATRONISED BY CHRISTIANS.

SULTANT AND THE MUSLIMS ELDERS, LET ME TELL YOU, YOU CANNOT FOOL US, OUR LIVING GOD IS WATCHING READY TO REDEEM HIS PEOPLE, HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE AND HE WILL DO IT AGAIN, AMEN.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
did anyone notice how attacks on mosques and emir palace seem to be usually only near the target with very few casualties if any while attacks on churches usually hit the churches and their effects are maximised?
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ylaa(f): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2013
what goes round, comes around
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by zeera2(f): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
The Clown:

Shutup you hipocrite. Did you not see the Bible verses posted above attributed to the violence of the Xtain God? Why did you not defend it being a Christian? And here you are, defending allah and his prophet and claiming to be a Christian! So if my attack on Islam is bad is it the attack on Xtianity that is not bad?
And if if you have an English Quran, and you speak like this about it then its either you don't read it or you don't understand it. In any case, try the Hadiths. Just wake up to reality.
d hypocrite is u,u r so blinded with hatred dat u have refused to see d truth,I am not dat type of christain,speak of wat u knw about.u r so filled with hatred dat d lamps in ur judgment has gone to sleep n yet u call urself a christain.shame on u.for ur info der is nothing like xtian God,we only have one God,his arabic name is Allah,n d english man calls him God
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by TheClown: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
And you are so blind you've refused to see anything at all. You are a fantasist and I refuse to join issues with you.
Re: Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Jamisco: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2013
udatso:
Atleast in afghanistan..they don't kill their muslim brothers. We can't say thesame for BH..now judge for yourself..are this BH muslims?

LIKE YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND, WHO ARE THEY KILLING IN AFGHAN? IS IT CHRISTIANS OR PAGANS? OR IF THEY KILL CHRISTIANS WHY ARE YOU NOW SAYING THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE WHILE IT CANNOT DEFEND THE COMMONS IN THEIR LAND.

FURTHER MORE IF THE MEDIAS ARE RIGHT I USED TO HEAR ABOUT SUICIDE BOMBING IN AFGHANISTAN, AND KILLING OF FEMALE CHILDREN THAT REFUSED TO MARRY THEIR GREAT GRAND FATHERS OR THOSE THAT ADVOCATE GIRL-CHILD EDUCATION. NA WO FOR ISLAM IT IS REALLY BOKO HARAM = TERRORISTS = ISLAM-ABAD

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari / Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials / Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.