Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lets Make ANATOMY Courses EASY. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Make ANATOMY Courses EASY. (1349 Views)

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (2) (3) (4)

Lets Make ANATOMY Courses EASY. by fame12k(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hello everyone, I am an anatomist, with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Anatomy.

From students point of view, anatomy course is d most difficult of d 3 paramedic courses (Anatomy,Biochemistry and Physiology) during 200 and 300L year in school.

The purpose of dis trend is to make anatomy easier for us all, lets share our challenges in anatomy here and lets solve it together.

For beginners in Anatomy (200L students), i will encourage u to always relate most sentence u read in ur text book with ur atlas (Atlas of Anatomy my Netters), by so doing it gives u a photographic memory.

At ur leisure time u can watch anatomy dissection videos and lectures.

Familarize ursef with anatomical root words.

Anatomy is fun, lets discover d easy way out.
Re: Lets Make ANATOMY Courses EASY. by olasmith10(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2013
am still an undergraduate in dis field,and I hope to continue my studies in any anatomy related field..I love anatomy just dat d prospect is kind of poor in dis country,but nevadless by d special grace of God,I will xtend my tentacles out of dis enviroment..
@ op,which specialization did u major in anatomy...thanks
Re: Lets Make ANATOMY Courses EASY. by fame12k(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
olasmith10: am still an undergraduate in dis field,and I hope to continue my studies in any anatomy related field..I love anatomy just dat d prospect is kind of poor in dis country,but nevadless by d special grace of God,I will xtend my tentacles out of dis enviroment..
@ op,which specialization did u major in anatomy...thanks

Masters in Anatomy here in naija is general, where u stil do courses in Advance Gross, Histogy and Embryology and Neuroantomy. Unlike other european country where u specialize @ masters level.

I wil specialize in cell biology when i start my Phd, hopeful in an european country

They re many areas u can specialize on for ur masters, but dat wil b in anoda country not naija. U can only specialize in ur area of choice @ d phd level in naija.

Try google to see so many areas u can specialize on.

What level re u and which sch.

All d best.
Re: Lets Make ANATOMY Courses EASY. by fame12k(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Helloo. Nobody visiting dis thread? Where are Anatomy student, medical student, Nursing student, physiotherapy student, physiology student, pharmacy student........... All fields offering one or more courses in anatomy?

HELP: Southern Nigeria Institute Of Innovative Technology(SNIIT) POLY, Osun. / Students Should Be Allowed To Take Knife To School / School Furniture For Creche, Nursery, Primary, Secondary And Tertiary Schools