Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds (12289 Views)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death / Gunman Kills 15 In German School Rampage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by fkaz(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2013
toluxa1: So which of the flame did TB Joshua see now?

grin grin grin may it's that of Texas
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Ayoobscom: Who really cares if America blow off the surface planet earth? What goes around comes around

I just pity the innocent people that might ve been involved

That Godforsaken city with billion eggs of sins they want to inject all over the world

God please take their America eyes off their evil skins and return peace to the innocent Arab world

They just have to breed terror and export it all over the world to stay relevant. . . .Great empires have risen and fallen,I'm pretty sure America won't be the last.the only difference between American presidents and the likes of Stalin,hitler and musolini is that the Americans give you freedom while the others don't !
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Angel778(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING MOUTH BREATHING AUSTRALOPITHECUS. NIGERIA IS IN HELL. YOU AINT KNOWING ? YOU BEEN IN HELL FOR A WHILE NOW. HOWEVER FOR YOUR HELL TO BE OVER, AMERICA HAS TO BE DESTROYED IN ARMAGEDDON. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST THAT THE FOURTH BEAST, THE ROMAN EMPIRE, WHICH INCLUDES AMERICA IS OBLITERATED BECAUSE ONLY THEN CAN YOU EMERGE BUT BEING THE SLAVE YOU ARE I AM SURE YOU PREFER THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW angry
Ohh...my!!! u'r soooo sooooo sick!!! gues u'v have to see a brain doctor right? Nigeria is not in hell and u are d one obadiah777 dat is surely in hell. what Nigeria is facing is just temporary and we blive we'l surely get over it. And moreover if u feel America should be destroyed, u can as well join al-qaeda to destroy it or do d destruction urself. see u only know how to quote d bible to suit ur own negative belief. learn to use d word of word constructively not destructive as u'l want it to work for you, ok! Mr obadiah777 The messenger of doom!!!
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by fruityjojo(f): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING MOUTH BREATHING AUSTRALOPITHECUS. NIGERIA IS IN HELL. YOU AINT KNOWING ? YOU BEEN IN HELL FOR A WHILE NOW. HOWEVER FOR YOUR HELL TO BE OVER, AMERICA HAS TO BE DESTROYED IN ARMAGEDDON. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST THAT THE FOURTH BEAST, THE ROMAN EMPIRE, WHICH INCLUDES AMERICA IS OBLITERATED BECAUSE ONLY THEN CAN YOU EMERGE BUT BEING THE SLAVE YOU ARE I AM SURE YOU PREFER THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW angry
LMOA grin grin Dis early morning.

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Godson201333(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2013
I am on cnn and they did not say that its bomb blast but an explosion at a fertilizer plant so stop exaggeration,only 3 people confirmed dead and the casualties could be as as high as 60..
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Amazondepth(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: YOU PUGNACIOUS CRETIN, IF AMERICA DISSOLVES, BOKO HARAM WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISSOLVE. BOBKO HARAM IS A CIA CONCOCTION TO VALIDATE THE PRESENCE OF AFRICOM WHICH IS AN ESTABLISHMENT SETUP TO CHECK THAT CHINA DOES NOT ENCROACH ON AFRICAN RESOURCES THAT AMERICA WANTS FOR THEMSELVES.
. Na wa o!see how Federick Forsythe mixed with King James version turn u to conspiracy theorist!chill abeg

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by rozayx5(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2013
lipsrsealed angry sad cry kiss undecided
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by jaja77: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Nigerians have come again....where did figure 60 come from. According to cnn 2 killed and dozens wounded. Rip to the victims
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2013
^^^^^^ YALL TRIPPING *SMDH* undecided
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Obadiah777 why not put all these your hunger-inspired conspiracy theory into a book and sell. make money and feed well. i know what hunger can do especially in distorting a malnutritioned brain.

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by expanshun: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2013
please the FBI should take note,it could be a diversion from the boston bomb,or is it that bhoko haram are in US now? grin
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2013
playmode: Here are videos of the explosion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrpKx3aIjA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAijUtQGH14

That explosion was massive. Those people are very lucky, the shock
wave could have easily killed them.

Imagine this explosion happening in a densely populated area. The death toll could have been hundreds.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Leobreezy(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2013
<space reserved for a nutcase to claim that tb joshua prophesied this>
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Esinwaju: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2013
Are Nairalanders having a 'first to comment' competition or what? Reading can't be that hard nah haba! And as for the OP, he is a plonker for reporting this as a bomb explosion when eye witnesses said that they saw smoke before the explosion. Some of the workers on that plant were able to get themselves to safety cos they scampered away the moment they saw the smoke. Read Nairalanders, READ!
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by nep2ra(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2013
Willy7: RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured.Its sure a tragic year for America.Other countries that are legalizing same sex marriage should also braze up for d consequence that comes with it.Sodom and gomorah was not a fairy tale afterall.God deliver us

The smell of horse manure is strong in this post.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2013
I hope North Korea is not covertly behind all these. R.I.P to the dead God bless America, God bless Nigeria
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Rich4god(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2013
This is what happen when everyone is claiming to have the Holy Spirit and therefore interprets the bible the way he/she likes.
SMH...
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2013
Rich4god:
This is what happen when everyone is claiming to have the Holy Spirit and therefore interprets the bible the way he/she likes.
SMH...
SAYS THE COVETOUS NEANDERTHAL CALLED RICH4god. YALL NOTICE HOW HE STARTS THE NAME OF GOD WITH 'g' BUT STARTS RICH WITH CAPITAL 'R'. BOISTEROUS COVETOUS DEMON. REPROBATE AZZ NICCA
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT CHILLING. I AM ON A MISSION TO SEE THE END OF TYRANNY IN THIS WORLD. IF YOU CANT GET WITH THAT I SUGGEST YOU MAKE LIKE A PACK OF CARDS AND FOLD
Ok sir!
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
ocman: Obadiah777 why not put all these your hunger-inspired conspiracy theory into a book and sell. make money and feed well. i know what hunger can do especially in distorting a malnutritioned brain.
YOU KEEP REGURGITATING THAT CRAP, I WOULD CONSPIRE TO SLAP THE OGBONO OUT OF YOU angry
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by ak4God(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Result of legalising homosexuality.God destroyed sodom and gomorrah cause of that.This is just warning to the world super power(America),repent now.RIP to the lost souls.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Lordsocrates: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Most post people make here most times leave u wanderin as to if d do take tym 2 reason, why would sum1 col 4 d resignation of obama bkoz of an accident in a fertiliza aka bomb factory, n why would such accident be Gods judgment on america wen in Nigeria doz boko guys do blow up churches on a daily bases wit faithfuls inside, pregnant,mothers and kids inclusive, n y do u think america is sponsorin boko, when they whr proved 2 hv ties wit alqueida. Sumtyms when u dnt knw its beta u jus look d pass dant way u dnt reveal ur foolhardinez 2 d whole world 2 see, and generalize..
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by arantess: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2013
zonaking: This is serious oH! Obama should resign pls. I ve been watchin with inept attention what will become of this contry since the commencement of their electronic bill! Be careful Obama,that contry you are messin up has its foundation built on word of God! In doubt? Check out their currency 4 those that have access to it! In God we trust.
which word of God? the country dat legalizes sodomy is built on Gods word?....pick ur bible if ur a christian and see how far with sodom and gomorrah
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by odedipapa(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING MOUTH BREATHING AUSTRALOPITHECUS. NIGERIA IS IN HELL. YOU AINT KNOWING ? YOU BEEN IN HELL FOR A WHILE NOW. HOWEVER FOR YOUR HELL TOBE OVER, AMERICA HAS TO BE DESTROYED IN hARMAGEDDON. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST THAT THE FOURTH BEAST, THE ROMAN EMPIRE, WHICH INCLUDES AMERICA IS OBLITERATED BECAUSE ONLY THEN CAN YOU EMERGE BUT BEING THE SLAVE YOU ARE I AM SURE YOU PREFER THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW angry

What have you been reading and who have u been listening to?

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Lordsocrates: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2013
And also most times i do c post dat r hiden i wander wot their comment might hv been, bt here are some misinformed person rantin about unrestrained, i think d mods should try 2 ensure dat any post made is reasonable at least i knw Seun wont put sum daft piple 2 be mods, bt i do think it is their work 2 at least limit d level of tr'ash people spew out afta readin diz post i felt ashamed dat in diz age nigerians dat hv acces 2 d internet/2 an ocean of information could coment so stone agely..
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by signalpower: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2013
kevoh: And some will still act as if trouble looms only in Nigeria. Don't go back home Nigeria is this, Stay abroad Nigeria is that angry .

Meanwhile, R.I.P to those who lost their lives in Boston and now in Texas cry .

hater, you are a frustrated person,i guess you were deported. and i know you do eat things along the road ,is it a must for someone to come back home,when last did you iron your clotes, everytime you drink malaria drugs because you live in a slum were mosquitoes bite you. bye hater.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Rick9(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2013
It's very obvious U.S Is under attack,
but where the hell is Jack Bauer...?
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Lordsocrates: And also most times i do c post dat r hiden i wander wot their comment might hv been, bt here are some misinformed person rantin about unrestrained, i think d mods should try 2 ensure dat any post made is reasonable at least i knw Seun wont put sum daft piple 2 be mods, bt i do think it is their work 2 at least limit d level of tr'ash people spew out afta readin diz post i felt ashamed dat in diz age nigerians dat hv acces 2 d internet/2 an ocean of information could coment so stone agely..
LISTEN HERE OLD MAN, IF YOU CANT GET WITH THE LINGO OF THE YOUNGINS I SUGGEST YOU RETURN TO YOUR OGOGORO AND SNUFF, AND LEAVE THE INTERNET FOR THE YOUNGINS grin grin NICCA JUST COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING. I WOULD HATE TO BE YOUR KIDS. YOU MUST DRIVE THEM UP THE WALL WITH YOUR INCESSANT BELLYACHING
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by mrborntodoit: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2013
zonaking: This is serious oH! Obama should resign pls. I ve been watchin with inept attention what will become of this contry since the commencement of their electronic bill! Be careful Obama,that contry you are messin up has its foundation built on word of God! In doubt? Check out their currency 4 those that have access to it! In God we trust.

you think say na like so dem dey take resign?abi u mistake the US govt. for our NG ? go to NY or Washington and say a poo like this, you might not make it back in one piece
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by daylae(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2013
defeated extented background checks on guns in the senate,boston marathon bomb attack,texas ferterlizer plant blast,intented ricin attack on the POTUS,NK's tensed bellicose rhetorics,and attorney kamala harris media hyped over a sincere and innocuous compliment from him. . . . Obama is having a really rough time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of Malians Protest ECOWAS Sanctions / AU Joins ECOWAS To Pressure Jammeh / Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.