Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi (1085 Views)

See How Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Look Now / Superstar By-d Zeal Ft Solid Star Making The Street Go Agaga / Who Is Hotter: Zeal From Styl-plus Or Rasquie (the Rapper)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi by ochugex303(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2006
In styl-pus, zeal has efizi than shifi & tunde, he is really zealous, in dressing, his yanings, and above all he is very handsome. But as for voice, tunde is the best. Send ur own point of view
Re: Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi by Emad(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2006
I agree Tunde seems to have the best voice
But it unique about the group is that no one overshadows the other
Re: Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi by MP007(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2007
Emad:

I agree Tunde seems to have the best voice
But it unique about the group is that no one overshadows the other

unlike the remedies, didnt even know tetuila was in the group until the break up
Re: Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi by busygirl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2007
I agree that tunde has the best voice. But as for the finest and as per effizzy wise, My SHIFI is da BOMB
Re: Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi by Emad(f): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2007
MP007:

unlike the remedies, didnt even know tetuila was in the group until the break up
lol
yeah right, in plantashun boiz tuface was the plantashun and the others were the boiz grin
i think say nah zeal di Shakara pass
I like Shifi but he looks incredibly old
Re: Zeal Has More Efizi, Than Tunde & Shifi by Modups1(f): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2007
does tunde really have d best voice?
i think it has a slight shaky quality to it though its cool

i go for zeal efizi or not grin

(1) (Reply)

videos / Rap Video Hos / Mtv Music Awards @ Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.