Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Travelling To India For Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To India For Study (1402 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To India For Study by vincent09(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2013
Plsss I need help of fellow nairalanders! I'll be leaving for india by 1st week of june...I need the price range of different ticket and airline and is it a must to book all round coz I won't be coming back till I'm true in 3yrs time.
Re: Travelling To India For Study by olaoluwa13: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
@vincent pls can u assist with info abt study in india? How to apply ? Range of their tuition? Required document to secure india visa ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To India For Study by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
You have to check with Indian immigration whether you need to have your return ticket or not. It is usually cheaper to buy a return ticket but if you don't intend to come back in between, it's a waste of money because flight tickets are only valid 1 year. You should look online to compare prices of different companies. I traveled to India with Ethiad and Air India, my mother has traveled with Qatar, KLM, etc. Look for the best price.
Re: Travelling To India For Study by GodsSon5(m): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2013
open return ticket to India is at about 1300 usd
documents you need to secure visa in the indian consulate include:
Police report
WAEC RESULT-Authenticated at the ministry of Education
Secondary school Testimonial Authenticated too
Birth Certificate
Yellow fever card
Police report
and then your bank statement
basically thats all
Re: Travelling To India For Study by Nik08: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gods-Son:
Police report
Birth Certificate
Yellow fever card
Police report
basically thats all

Thanks Gods-Son, is the online process working now? or Do I have to still go to the high commission office to apply?
What is the new process pls?
Re: Travelling To India For Study by Ogum(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gods-Son:
Police report
Birth Certificate
Yellow fever card
Police report
basically thats all
@Gods-son do u have the idea about affordable engineering school . Have you travelled? And how are the people treating international students

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja / Lesotho Info Pls? / Direction To Ikoyi Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.