Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur (12224 Views)

Waziri Replaces Hamman Tukur As TCN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by bigfat08: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=15pt]YES HE IS NEXT ON THE LINE TO LOOTING THE NIGERIAN TREASURY ...[/size] grin
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by kneatswan: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2013
u go do pas saraki!
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Culbobby(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Presidential system of government my ***... Anarchy is the rule of the day! Recycle bin.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :

No thanks. Goodluck
don't tell me that you are afraid. See bros! we have to take the bull by its horn. Better tomorrow begins with your firmness today. Please accompany.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by besticality: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
I trust Nyanko, he will give him a fight to finish. The sins of the father shall be visited on the son.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Dee60: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Which of your sons? The one being tried for oil subsidy fraud?

When they are not asking for amnesty, they are looking for immunity. Capital Oil boss is also gunning for governorship, you know.

God save nigeria.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by presh2mos: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Tolexander: E GBA MI O!
thought i have heard it all on boko haram in nigeria.
Little wonder there hasn't been any solution to the menace. When there isn't any consentual agreement between the president and his subordinates.
GEJ (President of the federal republic of nigeria) said they are ghost.
Azazi(special adviser on security matter) said they in PDP.
Doyin Okupe(senior special assistance to the president on public affairs) said Buhari is their sponsor.
Now Bamanga Tukur(PDP chairman) said they are foreigners

so who do we stand to believe
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Lateef9961(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2013
Kip dreaming mr Banana Tukur
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by fuckluv(f): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2013
So being in the politics long enough now qualify him to be the next governor. What is to be said about selfless service and patriotism to d nation It is now a case of "ve been here for a while so it's my turn to be the next leader", never minding if such candidate is credible. Do these polithiefcians even know what it takes to be a leader I would implore them to change the name "politics" to "royal families". By this, i won't be bothered if they start "inheriting" their "rights".
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2013
His son a governor? Have he seen the words of the witches and wizards angry
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Family business right? S.t.up.id people
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=sheyie2007][/quote]

Port Harcourt Pidgin/Broken English grin
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
Why do people always claim Boko Haram bomb Mosques Do they know something i dont? Pls i would like to Know where and when Boko Haram Bombed Mosques(Pls i dont want references to where the Bomb didn't go Off or where the bomb went off on days except Fridays(Propaganda) because they always go off on Sundays in Churches).
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Eboski(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Walexz02: Taaaaaaa!!!
What nonesense!
The only thing aggreed with him despite the length of this interview is that, he seems not to support the bokoharam amnesty palava.
you are wrong,last year he said bokoharam are fighting for their right,burning of churches and killing of innocent nigeria is a good thing 2 PDP chairman.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Raypawer(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hm! Wonders
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by mrborntodoit: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ignorance at work! what about the remaining 169,999,999 Nigerians? wetin dem go become ? voters ? Nigerian youths should not sleep on their stomach and watch these thieves transfer seats to their kids . Stand up for your right, you can only die once
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Akpan107(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
confusion247: Nigeria is under attack by foreign forces and northerners want federal government to grant amnesty for foreigners.
Na only God go fit bless you my brother...
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by obingate(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Is he competent to be a governor
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Akpan107(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :
It is left to the people of Adamawa and God to decide whether he will be the next governor otherwise, it wont happen.

Rigging and imposition of favoured candidates wont work in 2015, be prepared....
hmmm... In 2015 PDP will win clean and clear! PDP will use ACN or APC broom to sweep ACN out of South West. The South West must be set free come 2015!
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by badesco(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
That is certain.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by brosdoncome(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
"Banana too cost" or whateva u call ur name, dem make politics for una? If ur son don tay 4 d game, na enough criteria for him to vie for d position? U can support him for all I care but its one man, one vote shikena....no rigging!!!
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by neksummi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
OK. We dey watch!
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Realtym(f): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :

This is not the right place to do that .... Go to Abuja or Adamawa and serve your reminder to Tukur!
Oh now there's a right place to state the obvious?
Na Wa o.
Posterity will judge us when we refuse to stand against evil even when we are "good". Dis 9ja follow follow disease sha.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by mopol2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
we shall see....

Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by WaleLeemson: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
government don turn to family affair. God punish all these criminals
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Mantissa89(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
That he is the chairman does nt mean his son wil nt contest. So some people dat is cursing him 4 nothing should stop dat nonsense. Everybodi have the right to vote and be voted for.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by ProfOwah(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
SPEECHLESS THAT'S WHAT YOU MADE ME:
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by Akiika: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
2015 is a dream! we can't hold it together until then. I predict this gov't would be toppled....not necessarily by military coup.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by vanstanzy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Whatever! undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by kingpinwon: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
What a funny #Tukur... Well, i won't oppose your statements, you wish but it might not work out.. I'm waiting for the day Nigerian youths will gangup to revolve..., we can't just keep quiet and be looking @ those old fools turning a public seat into a family one.
Re: My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur by gysl1973: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
nne3870: Which of his sons? Hope is not thesame one indicted in the fuel subsidy saga?
BTW Is Adamawa in cameroun or nigeria?

Welcome to Nigeria, where thieves are made governors and someone can from prison to president, if you say i lie, ask someone from Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odubu's Assassination Claims Are False - Edo State Government / APC National Assembly Caucus In Closed-door Meeting / 65,000 People On The Run In North-East After Boko Haram Attack - U.N.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.