Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

2face Blast Robbers In New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Blast Robbers In New Song (11291 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / 2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Blast Robbers In New Song by favcom(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2008
Was listening to the radio last weekend when a wonderful song was played, with a title that has to do with stealing (whether "ole" or something). It was a song by the acclaimed 'Naija Ninja' Sound Soultan and the indefatigable Tuface Idibia.
While I praise the song, I'm concerned about 2face's contribution - he kept shouting 'barawo', 'ole' and stuff. Given his past ordeals in the hands of armed robbers, I expected him to thread softly, but the guy kept shouting. Wetin the guy dey use sef?
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2008
He's just becoming a razz idiot. I don't think there's anything to him anyway.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by micklplus(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
razz idiot? How
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by favcom(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2008
@ mactao
C'mon stop beefing the guy joo, he's a star anyday wink
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by skingo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2008
mactao wey dey craze. na malta guiness dey shack am. u know how much nigerians have paid tuface since stardom. u say he's becoming raz. make i free u. coz ur posts are evidence of your knowledge. go and piss in the toilet
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
skingo:

mactao wey dey craze. na malta guiness dey shack am. u know how much nigerians have paid tuface since stardom. u say he's becoming raz. make i free u. because your posts are evidence of your knowledge. go and piss in the toilet

Made me laugh, seriously. But what post[b]s[/b] are evidence of my knowledge?
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by princedapo: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2008
without mincing words,i think tuface is the most celebrated hiphop artist in nigeria and one of the best in africa.When are we going to start celebrating our own
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by princedapo: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2008
without mincing words,i think tuface is the most celebrated hiphop artist in nigeria and one of the best in africa.When are we going to start celebrating our own
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by mrjuwon: 2:04am On Apr 10, 2008
Really  why anyone is still using the ras word in 2008 is totally beyond me. Some stupid girl had the nerve to say to my face that Naija music is razz gosh! Anyway tuface is blasting armed robbers what is wrong with that shit. It gets to a point where one is pushed against the wall continuously and has to push the hell back. Really, the armed robbers in nigeria r taking the piss. And those of you who have replied saying he must b high doing such because he does not fear armed robers should be ashamed. Its your brand of chicken shit cowardice that allows armed robbers to carry on looting, stealing and worst of all KILLLING inocent Nigerians. If our own "celebrities" are getting robbedthen how would we ever be safe. For christ's sake, Some popular dude (can't remember his name)'s eight month old daughter is in a coma with his wife dead cuz of these armed robbers. We have to push back and let these foools know its not acceptable. It is getting out of hand. Even 9ice, whose monster hit in Nigeria should have made him a tad bit untouchable even by armed robbers got robbed on his way to the MBGN and had his car smashed. Even they can rob 9ice, wtf is what I am thinking. I think its time to push back and yes I am going to say it. BRING BACK CAPITAL PUNISHMENT. I am talking firing squad. YES I SAID IT FIRING SQUAD. My house got robbed three times in week in OMole, and I am sure there are people out there who have lost more than what money can replace. BRING BACK THE FIRING SQUAD. It is getting out of hand. Feel free to dish your own brand of opinion of this. I still remain on the bring back the death sentence team. I am considering adding fraudsters to this list as well.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by mrjuwon: 2:16am On Apr 10, 2008
oh forgot to add in my rant, can someone please up the link. Thank you
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2008
If he wants to shout, let him shout now, ah ah. cheesy
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2008
@ Poster undecided so?

grin i can't shout.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by chukz4real(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2008
Na wa 2 una ooooooooooo, na so una sabi fall people hand? if like sey una sey 2Face form NGO (2Face Pregnated Ladies Association of Nigeria- 2PLAN), I for sey make una crucify d yeye boy, but for am to sing song about wetin im don pass tru for those tolopia dem piple hand!

Abeg, d ting don turn to person wey xmas rice no reach im hand wey dey talk sey im don big pass 2 dey wear new cloth celebrate xmas. Abeg make una rest dis kain case jo!
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Soulstarr(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2008
the funniest thing about this is, d armed robbers will probably enjoy the song too, jus picture them celebrating a successful "operation" with Tuface's song playing in the background
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by ademiller(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2008
Star any day my head, dat gives him D right to have kids all over the DIASPORA abi. Yea i support u Mr Juwon cool, FIRING SQUAD is highly needed for these bastards dat call themselves men of the underworld.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2008
Soulstarr:

the funniest thing about this is, d armed robbers will probably enjoy the song too, jus picture them celebrating a successful "operation" with Tuface's song playing in the background
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Chigotex(f): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2008
I believe people in NairaLand are BIG MATURED MINDS but some time I get confused on the kind of mentality some have. That 2face sang condemning Robbers has made him a 'razz idoit' to someone is quite hard to swallow.

My people, whether we accept it or not, God has blessed the Guy and his moving and climbing the ladder of success almost everyday in his career. My advice is this: Nigerians, learn to appreciate ur own. Thanks God for the life of whom he has blessed and ask him to bless u too instead of sitting only to condemn and find faults!!!

Just my piece
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by delegiwa(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2008
Well, the issue is not about being a star or not.  We know what 2face is as far as music is concerned in this obodo Naija. But the issue is if it is safe for him to blast robbers going by the number of times he met with them.

I guess he knows what he is doing because if his faith is in the Nigeria Police, then IT'S OVER NOW!!!
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2008
That guy has been severely tramumatized by these motherfucking armed robbers.  undecided

THe shit is becoming too much in Nigeria. I was with a friend yesterday when a robbery took place at a filling station, the funniest thing is that there was a police station next to the filling station and the idiots couln't face them. The motherfuckers got away with 3million naira and left 2 okada men shot and one other man shot on the neck. shocked
I think the problem is the Nigerian police! the only people they can face are the innocent people and danfo drivers, slapping and harrrasing people anyhow. Who knows if they are the ones carrying out the robbery?   angry

When our STARS are not protected, what would be of us  
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by delegiwa(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2008
Oh by the way, and seriously too, when you say RAZZ, what do u really mean?
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2008
Person wey de kolo! Na RAZZ person dey sabi RAZZ person! cool
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by delegiwa(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2008
jassie:

Person wey de kolo! Na RAZZ person dey sabi RAZZ person! cool

Thanks my dear, I thought maybe Razz has taken a new meaning this year?

But true true, de bobo don de mess up. You know he was on tour with MTN some couple of weeks back and the Enugu show in particular was something else. The bobo just de indo for stage not minding the corporate image of his sponsors. Anyway I just hope its a one off thing.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by izeek(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2008
lets try to leave hi privates out of his personal life.
if other musicians can sing about the level of corruption in our societies,
some about the hunger starvation, i see no reason why he cant blast dem armed robbers.
imagine i got mobbed on my way to work today.
had to get to the office very late.
to hell with them robbers.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2008
@delegiwa

When u say he bleeped up on the MTN tour, what do u mean? Cos I don't get the indo stuff undecided
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by izeek(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2008
he mean say d guy dey dope live onstage
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2008
smoking igbo? shocked
Baddddddddd REP.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by izeek(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2008
thats his inspiration medium
all artist has thiers.
free the guy abeg.
his good accept it
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2008
sure man, CHOKO no be sin.

I know he blazes surely almost all of them do, 9ice, blackface, Blacktribe alla dem!
But he shouldn't have dont it on stage man. No be Jamaica we dey!
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by izeek(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2008
men don dey liver up.
hiding ur habits no longer is the morm.
so make we all live our true selfs outside.

him be festac boi.
wetin u exspect
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by delegiwa(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2008
jassie:

@delegiwa

When u say he bleeped up on the MTN tour, what do u mean? Cos I don't get the indo stuff undecided

Live Igbo no be small oh! The guy had to be cajoled into going backstage to finish the thing grin before coming back on but the damage had been done.  In fact the company had to do serious "damage control" so that the story does not surface and that is why nothing about that incident ever came out in the papers.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2008
@izeek

That kind liver fit land am for jail. CHOKO no dey legalized for naija and the guy fit land for jail if NDLEA handle am.
If him wan choko, he suppose don do am for backstage, notin do am sha!

@delegiwa
Na wa o. where una hear sef?
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by delegiwa(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2008
jassie:

@izeek

That kind liver fit land am for jail. CHOKO no dey legalized for naija and the guy fit land for jail if NDLEA handle am.
If him wan choko, he suppose don do am for backstage, notin do am sha!

@delegiwa
Na wa o. where una hear sef?

grin grin grin grin, so u wan make I yarn so dem go use letter bomb against me again? Lai Lai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour Ft. Zoro - Ijele (Video) / Download Justin Bieber – Friends Ft Bloodpop / Slym Shady X Rhatti - This Is Unizik (audio & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.