Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

2face Blast Robbers In New Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Blast Robbers In New Song (11294 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / 2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by lucabrasi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2008
no one is saying armed robbers should be admired,but its not the best move for him shouting ole,barawo or what no,these armed robbers have nothing to lose if they shoot him,he and his fans stand to lose a lot more,when lucky dube was shot in a car jacking gone wrong,everybody shouted and forgot about him and its sad cause he was at the point of blowing up globally,2face did not create the situation making armed robbery rampant neither did any nigeria,its corrupt politicians that made small boys desperate,i think he should treat softly no forgetting he s still living in nigeria and in a private residence not aso rock or state house
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by delegiwa(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2008
lucabrasi:

,but its not the best move for him shouting ole,barawo or what no,these armed robbers have nothing to lose if they shoot him,he and his fans stand to lose a lot more,when lucky dube was shot in a car jacking gone wrong,everybody shouted and forgot about him and its sad cause he was at the point of blowing up globally,2face did not create the situation making armed robbery rampant neither did any nigeria,its corrupt politicians that made small boys desperate,i think he should treat softly no forgetting he s still living in nigeria and in a private residence not aso rock or state house

The bobo don go im village go "cook" himself. Nothing dey happen!!!
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by eudio(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
mactao, na which kind bad belly u get for the guy?
naim say make u no bi star?
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by shark2last(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2008
abeg make you allow 2baba yab those dem thief jo.Atleast he no b police so that is his only way of arresting the culprits.If those thieves cannot be caught by the Nigerian police ,then leave 2baba to yab them as he likes.The guy don suffer 4 dem thief hand kiss
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by doracle4(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
Abeg make una leave the guy make him yarn him mind. na una go tell am wetin he go sing about? if 2face want to sing about slap when a girl give am, naim sabi. We are all missing the main issue here.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by fyneguy: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2008
Anyone who knew Tuface in Festac wouldnt be shocked that he smokes hemp.

Tuface, Black face, Faze, 9ice, Dbanj and a host of others EAT indo 24/7.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by vislabraye(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2008
Y not. If na u , u no go vex? make him sing yab them well well. But make sure he no jam them.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by kiahh: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2008
a`beg joo why tuface noh go blast them. tubaba cuss dem bo na only dey naija weh dem go deh rob. barawo  grin
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by favcom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
I don't understand why a lot of people like to stray -
The topic talks about 2face blasting armed robbers in a new song! Given his experiences with these robbers, don't you think he should've been more careful undecided
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by doracle4(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2008
vislabraye:

Y not. If na u , u no go vex? make him sing yab them well well. But make sure he no jam them.

I just dey imagine say the oles use the sung as ringtone, then go track the guy again and as them dey rob am them come dey play the song.
Moreover, do u believe in karma? Maybe 2face was a barawo in his former life so nemesis don dey catch up with am.  
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by doracle4(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2008
favcom:

I don't understand why a lot of people like to stray -

Maybe u are new to nairaland but its our culture, tradition, talent, hobby and natural tendency to stray here. Dont tell anybody i told u o, its also spiritual. so shhhhhhhhhhhh, dont shout. grin
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by tglaz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2008
do we say his new song is consequent of his pains as regards the robbery or just a song, cuz i dont think the robbers will be glad hearing him call them names angryor wil they be happy for tuface turning them to stars .he better watch it else they stage a comeback shocked
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by bawomolo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2008
this is stupid, taunting his thieves would only make them come for more.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by princeonx: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2008
just imagining what those guys will tell him if they ever come back!
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by NDflox(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
[He's just becoming a razz idiot. I don't think there's anything to him anyway.][/He's just becoming a razz idiot. I don't think there's anything to him anyway.]
why u ey talk like dis na,
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Elgaxton(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2008
as u see me so,

Olodumare don bless me o

That one no mean sey, Me I go dey smoke Kpom on stage shocked grin

Na wah sha.

Make dem no go shoot him blokkus dis time around o grin
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2008
eudio:

mactao, na which kind bad belly u get for the guy?
naim say make u no bi star?

Hey, there aren't many 15 year old stars in this world. And as against what someone sid, singing such songs won't deter the armed robbers. The next set of robbers will probably play his song in his house or car before they do away with their loot.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Meldrick(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2008
Abeg leave the guy let him shout. It's painful to work so hard and allow thieves come pick the fruits of your labour cheaply. Tuface continue. You are the heartrob of Nigerian hip hop.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Tattooboy: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
@topic & poster
what's my biz with him afterall he's Ghana Pride undecided
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by candylips(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2008
Next time the robbers will blow his head off instead of sparing his life.

He is stupid for trying that kind of stunt
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by bay5000: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2008
I don't think 2face problem is the armed robbers,i think he should be more careful about his 'pregancy' distribution cry
Those girls are not happy at all!!!! cool
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by sley4life(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2008
2 face shuld sing about armed robbers wearing bullet proof all round his body. No one says he shuldnt sing watever he likes but he must have antidote to back him up
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by jaguda(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2008
if i be 2face, i go shout Ole, barawo , thief tire. Una realise how many times dose Broses don visit am? very soon na for stage dem go go meet am. 2baba carry dey go.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by eiete(f): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2008
cool
@ y'all

Make una no blame am. Na the igbo wey dey sing.

Afterall u no know, e fit be say the bobo don smoke the tin

sotey all e sound judgement don fry along with them brain cells.

oops!  wink
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Meldrick(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
Watin be una problem? Is your problem the igbo or the pregnancy thing? You have your life to live. Leave Tuface alone to sing what he wants. Na to dey talk trash about the guy una sabi. The guy has been robbed before. Not once, not twice. It's painful to work hard and lose the fruits of your labour to armed robbers. Tu baba carry go, you are the heartrob of Nigerian music.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Maverik: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
(sings along 2 song playing on d stereo)

"Im calling u OLE! Coz u thief ma car away! OLE!! BARAWO!!!"

(spots the robbers frm a distance and runs for cover)
tongue grin
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by krisunion: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2008
Nigerians, lets learn to appreciate our own. Na dis one oyibo people take beta pass us.
Even outside Africa, they appreciate this guy's songs so much.
I was listening to a foreign radio station some time ago when they played Tuface' song, saying it's their song of the day. Wao! I was surprised.
His private life may not be anything to write home about, but musically, the guy is a star, a genius, We should also learn to attack issues, and not persons
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by deor03(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
Amy winehouse dopes every day. she takes the white substance. Her boyfriend same thing. Britney spears, etc but their people stand and stick to them like gum.
I am waiting for the day we will deeply appreciate our own.

It's until 2face,face,9nice etc become people like seal,sade adu that we start laying claim to them that they are nigerians.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by majamaja: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
wetin happen.if 2 face wan yan,make he yan.if robbers attack am again.na then we go know if na only mouth he get.my people,if thief dey ur house,u know go fit shout bcz even if u shout nobody go help.so leave 2face,maybe death dey call am.thief barawo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make i help am shout.dem{the thieves} day come.solution is not in shouting it lies in doing something reasonable to protect urself and if u can't.shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!respect to all
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by lucabrasi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
we appreciate him as a star(though playing his song on a foreign station is more of kennis music and how much they v pushed the song)but it is childish and immature to be abusing them,lucky dube is 10times better than him and richer but his life was wasted by mere small time thieves, 2face has more to live for than some armed robbers that know they can be killed at any moment, if he is shouting and singing yeye songs because of his ego,he should think of his born and unborn children because if he thinks fashola will do more,the best he will do is sponsor his burial and everybody will forget about him after some months, where is lucky dube in the newspapers even though he died just a few months ago
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by hilli666(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2008
lucabrasi:

we appreciate him as a star(though playing his song on a foreign station is more of kennis music and how much they v pushed the song)but it is childish and immature to be abusing them,lucky dube is 10times better than him and richer but his life was wasted by mere small time thieves, 2face has more to live for than some armed robbers that know they can be killed at any moment, if he is shouting and singing yeye songs because of his ego,he should think of his born and unborn children because if he thinks fashola will do more,the best he will do is sponsor his burial and everybody will forget about him after some months, where is lucky dube in the newspapers even though he died just a few months ago

One of the smartest comments or post on this forum. I wish more of us on nairaland will use this as a benchmark to what a post should be like. Insightful, thoughtfull, focuses on the subject matter. unbaised and straight to the point while still maintaing and supporting the premise for his argument. Anyway I agree with him.
Re: 2face Blast Robbers In New Song by Builder: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2008
deor03, as per ur posting, which kind paper u dey read, who tell u say the white peeps dey stay with dem own eg, amy winehouise and britney spaers, too much Indecency paper dey pafuka ya head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour Ft. Zoro - Ijele (Video) / Slym Shady X Rhatti - This Is Unizik (audio & Video) / SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.