Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Do You Think Am Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Think Am Handsome (45948 Views)

Need A Female Friend In Lagos Am Handsome Too / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by AlyricistLaura: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2013
This Niqqah got on LipGloss?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Policewoman(f): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2013
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A F@.GGOT. Ok we agree, u fine. But in a village way grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by EzePromoe: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2013
[size=20pt]Let's face the fact, i mean the real fact, let's be realistic here.
The OP is better than 70% of posters on this thread! lipsrsealed [/size]
*runs away from thread*
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by AMossley(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2013
This forum is no longer a land of naira but a land of cheap advertisement from idle folks
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Meky7: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2013
sKeetz: Seriously, all Nigerians are clowns!! grin.. This shud be on the front page cuz I can't wait for my naija folks to murder this dude....the first pix ehhh..gringrin
Born fool!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by EmmyDe25(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2013
Are u from Burkina Faso?? You rily look like Bance.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by 2legit2qwt: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by quicksylva(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Ifeconwaba: Am handsome
End shall never wonder! I been no wan yab @ Op since. You asked for it.

Your 1st picture; hmm interesting, you are fine but you look like a fine girl. Why? Because why the f.u...ck on earth are you cat-walking, that thing is meant for ladies, abi u be homo.

Now your 2nd picture; hmm smh, am disappointed in you, kids of nowadays no get respect for their papa wey born dem again, before I close and open my eyes ehn, common run back inside and drop your fada's eye glass where you took it. Naughty Boy.

3rd picture; hmm nice, this particular pix brought out your hidden talent, u be confirm AREA BOY. You should contest for NFA Chairman, No be Nigeria Football Association Oh. em, it just a suggestion O, the National Federation of Areaboys.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2013
ItsModella: I swear to God, that is a poor attempt at putting on makeup. Can't you guys see that he also rubbed white powder?

I don die, tell me this is a joke.

No joke ! Its powder and lip gloss for real! And he actually went outdoors like this!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Tamudo(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2013
mascot87: Bad bele people, oya show me what anyone of you has created.How can u condemn d beauty of God's creature?My brother,you are just too handsome that is y ladies are running after u as it happens to all other guys. But you dont have to use lipstick in the first picture na angry
My guy! Me sight u in 75D. D thing tire me
But
@op hmmmmmm
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2013
This guy must be below 12 years old
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by kemoolala: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2013
those pple telling u ur handsome are just deceiving u boy! u are not at all not even a good looking honestly take me for my word!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by quicksylva(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2013
:: VMF :::
Can't a young niqqa look cute anymore?
I don die grin . Abeg no upload another pix

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by aparata: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: Some say am handsome why some say am ugly,there are many occassion where girls said to me i appreciate ur finest is it true that am dat much handsome?what is ur views?

†ђξ truth is dat people wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ugly d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come take permission from Ʊ

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by 2legit2qwt: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2013
quicksylva: I don die grin . Abeg no upload another pix
grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by quicksylva(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin
2legit2qwt:
grin grin grin grin
grin This guy has killed me with laughter this morning. Can't a young niqqa look cute anymore? U go fear face, Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Nna biko e na eme pre-ND na Oko poly?

Mehn! What a hamsone dude.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by pkween(f): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2013
E HAHHAHAHAHAH HEHEHHhehhhehehhehehehh This boy no fear to ask this kind question by this time of the day. I beg go hide for shomolu.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by DonaldGenes(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2013
rokiatu:

They must be family members. grin grin grin grin
Una qet mouth dye for this forum esp qirls

I know some of you will be dyinq to kiss that dude lol
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by pkween(f): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2013
freecocoa: Nna biko e na eme pre-ND na Oko poly?

Mehn! What a hamsone dude.
You mean this is an Oko polythene product??o ma se oooo finekid wink
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Proxy001(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2013
@ op;- re u gay or sumtin weird? i wonder why on earth u did a complete make-up jst 2 look attractive. only God knows if ur nails aren't cortexed.... 4 ur information, real men care more about 'cash' nd less on beauty. no try am again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Costa2000(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Kids don full NL
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by ijechikky(f): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2013
Dat boi no ugly,mek una free am,sme of y'all be lik Godzilla sef cry
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by MANOSUB(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2013
Blow anyone who says ur fine u wont be wondering if ur fine or not
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by JoanJohnson(f): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2013
Lol, the first pix looks like he used groundnut oil to rub on his lips. Abeg we have gone digital even in dressing and make-up.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by spicyshot(f): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2013
D guy has lipgloss n powder on his face abi?? Lets take a closer luk, mascara fit dey d eye lashes
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Georgemankind(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2013
@ op or raymond,u don Bleep up die shaaaa
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by gfay: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2013
ufotuko: after laughing and laughing on this thread I finally decided some few minutes ago that I will never laugh on this thread again but when I went back to the first page of this thread and saw those pics again I cannot just hold the laughter,infact I book-marked the page so that when am feeling sad I will just open the thread and start laughing to relief myself from the sadness,the op head come be like the map of africa.
Nigerians can yab. We yab everybody o, president pm queen senator bh even ministers. It's not gud ooo
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by gfay: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You probably weren't looking as intense as a girl would.

Lol lemme see those lips of yours and I'll tell you if your lips are dry or not. tongue

Neyo has thin lips na.o

I got a ticket $104 ticket for biking with earphones on today.........this thread made my day embarassed
U for shine ur succulent full lips so as not to pay it
On another note: then harsh for there o, biking with earphones is a common phenomenon in Naija n even uk sef
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by segzybam(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2013
@OP, arghhhhh. I don't know where to start. You are disgrace to manhood. Calling yourself Handsome is an insult to the real handsome guys out there.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2013
Costa2000: Kids don full NL

Couldn't aqree less, check am!!!! NL is replete with smally
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Vincent41(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: Some say am handsome why some say am ugly,there are many occassion where girls said to me i appreciate ur finest is it true that am dat much handsome?what is ur views?

....homo like u........thunder fire u and ur handsomeness...anu..idot.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / April Born Reloaded»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.