Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Do You Think Am Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Think Am Handsome (45929 Views)

Need A Female Friend In Lagos Am Handsome Too / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Ramcie(f): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dj hack: lolzzz @ u.......e beter mak i turn gay dan 2 look 4 a woman lyk u......gbegborun ......is it evn ur business if am gay.....at least me and the OP, woski pas ur b.f thats y he dey pain u 4 bele koshi jhoor,

really don't have time for a demented warthog like u.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by 0Dynamic0(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ifeconwaba: Am handsome

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by 0Dynamic0(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
:: VMF :::
Can't a young niqqa look cute anymore?
Hehehehe...you also

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by XavierSmiley: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wai wai wait... Before ¶ answer Ʊ, please ...Are Ʊ gay? cheesy
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by 0Dynamic0(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
holy sina: Inferiority complex. Oluku. Don't go and get a decent job after school and leave dat batcher were u staying. @list I take u get hope
HAHAHAHAHA ...even this one

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by ozoemeka(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by foodstuffs(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
SHOOT MY VIDEOS IS FINALLY HERE,!!! It's a TV Reality show for all up coming Artistes. Log on to; www.shootmyvideos.com to register and upload your best songs and grab the opportunity to get your song shot for free with a celebrity Director. Registration is totally FREE,for more info pls call 08181856466 and 08163849639! This is powered by Don DOLLAR ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Stallione(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
;DMay day!!may day!!!may day!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Migurl: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
;
Stallione: ;DMay day!!may day!!!may day!!!! grin grin
Hahahaha Stallione do you need to be rescued?!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by grandlexuz(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2013
rokiatu: @Poster, heres my sugestion, dry that saliva off your lip, get a neat hair cut put wave in it if possible, Get some lotion for extremely dry skin, drink more water you look dehydrated, get better clothes, and get out of the village and you will be a drop dead gorgeous guy. smiley smiley smiley

I usually do not click on posts where posters are asking if they are handsome. It must take some self confidence to do that. I really have been laughing ever since I opened this one. The girl ain't ugly, but the responses have been killing me. However rokiatu nailed it on point. If this guy was the son of a minister hew would have been cute! Although the first picture is hysterically funny, it is easy to note he has a good shape of the face and could do better with the suggestions given by rokiatu.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by gothrones(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Good old days! One of my favorite threads.

Bump please.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Imike: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
u must be a gay. * praying 4 u in latin*
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by fruityjojo(f): 11:46pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by ottidex(m): 3:43am On Feb 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / April Born Reloaded»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.