Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333009 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wow!!! @Ada40, I thank God for you oooooo, May God be praised!!! Congratulations my Dear, you will carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.
@Eve22, Congratulation on your safe delivery, God is really awesome!! May your baby bring joy to your household Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by maymay1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
ada40: this kind Godooooo i never see your type oooo this kind Godoo blessed be thy holy name!
where is everyboryee @all joing me in praising baba God baba talk and do God, jehovah overdo i just got my bfp today B. F. P ewoo, come and see come and see what the Lord has done. af is late with 11 days i dnt care to check cuz sometyimes it will stay late & come out later after days i decided to test with hpt dis moning gt a light second line i ran to a nearby lab did blood test pregynancy positive. God who am i dat u answer me. all i 've bn saving for ivf bt when d money will almost complet one problem will just come & reduce d money since 3 yrs d money is never complet to pay for one cycle of ivf.
abumonyeeeeeeeeeee chineke necherem echicheoma
praise God, this is awesome, wishing you blissful 9months. Halleeeluuyahh

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Ada40, a big congratssssss, i tap into your testimony thank u Jesus.
@Eve22, thank God for ur safe delivery may our good Lord provide all you and your husband needs to bring up the child to the glory of God in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Congratulations dear so so happy for ya...Na who say God no dey C.C.T? Thunder fire Barrenness......Ada mummy carry go nothing dos u..the God dat started it,will perfect it.From d bottom of ma hrt congratulations once again I wish u a stress free 9mnth IJN Amen..

I'm next on line oooo!!!

ONE LUV Peeps....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Ada congrats dearie your testimony just Lifted my spirit.God will answer us all wit BFP.
@EVe congratulations on the arrival of ur bundle of joy
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ada, congratulations, i join you in praising the lord, what God has started shall be completed in jesus name. amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ada40,it is d Lord 's doing,it is marvelous in ur sight,it is d Lord 's doing i will praise him! Cogratulations my sister,so very happi 4d miracle of God in ur life,wishing u a stressfree 9months journey IJN Amen!
@Eve 22,congrats thank God 4 a safe delivery.
@Goldensweet baby,thanks 4dat hug,we no dey c those ur beautiful picture texts again,werrin haffen ?
at all ,God is in dat house!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Ada40, congrats sis....God bless n kp u all thru ooo.i celebrate u n prayerfully pray to join u soonest IJN
@eve, congratulobiaaaa, our love to your adorable and family
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Ada40 congratulations dear I'm so happy for you this is the Lord's doing

@Eve22 congrants on yo boy u are a hebrew woman indeed happy for u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Congratulations ada40 may u carry to terms in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2013
@Pintoxx Dear, nufing is happening ooo, I still dey kampe in pic uploading ...
****" @All, this is for all the women in this thread who are pregnant, who experienced pregnancy,and those still waiting on God..
A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.”
Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever“
We all will one day be like this women in the pic below Amen... Children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is His reward, For like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth...

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2013
@Eve...congrats. Am so so happy for u. Ur baby sha b a blessing to ur family and d world. Wishing u and d baby a healthy lives. @Ada...what a wonderful God we serve. May keep u and d babies. U wi carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name amen. Happy birthday to all sept babes. Am grateful to God to witness my birthday today. May His name alone b praised. @mama God's sent. Thank God for wat u went thru and now u ar a living testimony. I learnt alot from ur life histroy. U ar indeed a worrior. M,ay God continue to bless u and ur family @all...hop u mama's of great nations are doing wonderful? I lv u all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2013
@Chi16,Happy Birthday to you,may all your heart desires be granted. Many more years to you!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Happy bday to chi16. May u celebrate ur nxt with ur twins wink. Have a bashful one
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2013
happy bday chi
congrats ada may u carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2013
Congrats Ada.. I rejoice with you. God is indeed a miraculous God.
Congrats Eve22,God really proved himself faithful to you.
@Godsent, I love to read your posts. U r really a strong woman and u have a way of speaking to our situations like you are a prophetess. God bless u real good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wow! God i thank you for this one, i have been very busy since yesterday only for me to sign in this afternoon and saw this good news, God i thank you.
All the glory must be to the Lord! for He is worthy of our praise! no man on earth should give glory to himself all the glory must be to the Lord! praiseeeeeeeee Master Jesus!

@Ada40, i congratulate you greatly for winning this battle, congratulations may you carry to full term and deliver like Hebrew women according to the promises of God concerning conception and delivery, congratulations once more.

@Eve22, congratulations, i thank God for your safe delivery may God protect you, your husband and your little angel.

@All, that revelation of All Round BFPS in this thread and in ttc thread must surely come to pass, just go for deliverance and remain focus then follow life step by step and you will get there.

@pintoxx, now that you have gone for deliverance, i do not know if your hubby went with you if he went with you pls do let me know, cos after the spiritual has been taking care of you both have to do the physical.

MANY LADIES HERE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE WAITING FOR TOO LONG TO CONCEIVE BUT GOD IS COMING INTO THIS THREAD TO CUT TO PIECES EVERY SPIRIT OF BARRENESS, SETBACK AND THE SPIRIT OF BELITTLEMENT IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE DELIVERANCE SESSION AGAIN, YOU ARE FREE TO CALL SERVANT VIC TO BOOK YOU, AFTERALL HE DOES NOT RESTRICT ANY ONE FROM GOING BACK THERE.

"BELOVE, WE NEED GOD THE MORE WHEN WE GET THE GOLD THAN WHEN WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE GOLD"

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Eve, big congratulations on ur safe delivery, may d Lord continue to protect you and family,

@Ada, i join u to praise God for his goodness and faithfulness. Congratulations,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Ada I rejoice with you,congrats dear and happy nine months.more BFP's Ijn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Happy birthday Chi16 you shall live to see yo children's children IJMN ameeen!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Congratulations ada40 and eve
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
@all...thank u everybody for ur best wishes. U mums really made my day a colourful one. May God continue to bless u all. Sending e-cake to u my beloved mums and dads
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Chi16 ,may God grant u many more blessed years.
@Goldenbaby yeah i c u thanks.
@Godsent,yes went wit hubby n we r bliving God 4 a miracle soonest thanks 4 ur care n concern regards 2 ur dh n lil oga @d top.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
@chi16,happy birth day darling.may God grant u ur hrt desire soon IJN Amen..

@eEve22,congrats dear.may he b a source of joy to u/dh and his generation IJN Amen...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2013
Waaah what a testimony, may the good God who answered his name in ur lives, also answer his name in we that are waiting upon him IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ All, happy sunday
all the blessings we received frm our various churches today
is covered with d
Blood of Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ada40 Congratulations, on ur bfp, eve22, congratulations on your new born baby.
All how are we today.May God visit us with our own bfps Amin.
@chi16, happy birthday may God keep u in good health and soround u with bfps,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ada,am so happy 4 what God has done in ur life.wishing u smooth 9mnths ahead.@Eve congrats dear
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Humm, at last I have been given my prayer point for monday to wednesday, praise the Lord
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2013
janutra: Humm, at last I have been given my prayer point for monday to wednesday, praise the Lord

Thank God for you, may you be the next testifier in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2013
@Jambabright, please we don't need your Advert here, you are just using this your so called number to advert in all the thread in nairaland, please moderator,help us and delete Jambabright's post..

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.