Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332154 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 30, 2013
@Goldenbaby,whatever it is d lord knows and hears he will bring peace and healing to ur heart.kip trusting him
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:20pm On May 30, 2013
Godsent, i have bn following ur story frm d ttc section. Na waooo ur story seems similar to want am passing thru as per ur elder sister and picking fruits and somebody collecting it from u. But they have bn exposed and my miracle is about to manifest. Thank God for ur great deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:48pm On May 30, 2013
Goldenbaby: G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for giving you victory ova your enemy,our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is really merciful, I learnt a lot frm your testimony,right now,am very disturb in M̶̲̥̅y heart and I feel as if a stone is in M̶̲̥̅y heart,but is not concerning the ttc stuff.may the good lord dat delivered Ɣ☺ΰ also visit us Amen

@Goldenbaby, hi, are you still awake? i wanted to sleep when i saw this ur post, please, and please, do not ever allow anything to disturb you,
sometimes we feel as if nothing can ever please us again,but remember that your happiness is in your hand, no body, i mean nobody can make you happy except you. buy some commedy films,how i wish you understand ibo language, i wuld have ask you to buy UCHE OGBUAGU commedy audio vcd. i speak divers languages except so i enjoyed his commedy when i used to be sad those days.

what is disturbing your heart? if it not ttc, it is job or business issue or ur husband or you no longer like the environment you are living, or you could not meat up with your targets financially,

is it job? or you want to change to another well paid job? dont resign from a job before getting another one, be managing one even if the pay is not much, be working there so that you will have something that takes you out to meet different people where God can connect you to your helper, so do not stay indoors, cos the pay is small.

is it ur husband? if is ur husband's issue, which i know can make a woman feel fusrtated sometimes, i want u to know that every home wether with or wihtout children have their bad times, do not look and prefare, your friends marital life.
sometimes in marriage, you feel like you have married a wrong person, bt am here to tell you that if you actually married to a wrong man, God can see your innocence, and put the heart, character and destiny of the kind of man u wished to marry inside this ur present husband, it happened to me and now i feel i wuld not have gotten a better husband than this man that am married to.

is it the environment you live in presently? try and travel to another environment stay for two or three days and come back, it could be your friends house, or your inlaws house, do not go to your parents house when you are depressed, they may try to please you and in the process of trying to make you happy,they will bring the idea that will remove you from your marriage, while trying to protect ur happiness`

those days of my ttc with no hope, no tubes, if am depressed, i will go to a bushy area, i mean where you can see a green environment, sometimes on Sundays i go to a place that looks like village just stay there to see some beautiful green pasture, hear the birds and see natural things that God created, to make me happy. as am going back to my house i will thank God for putting a roof over my head, cos the birds have no roof over their heads, no bank account, no pots, tv, clothes, yet they are happy singing and jumping from tree to tree, so why do i have all these yet depressed cos of am ttc, and cos inlaws are against me cos they heard i have missing tubes issue, at the end i go home happier that even dh will notice my happiness.

is it business? any business you have make sure you do not take money from all these microfinance bank, go for real loan if you wish, if is a small business make sure you do not owe people to stock ur shop cos you want your shop to be fill than mama tope's shop. you will be depressed if you are not selling as expected especially in this rainy seasson with dull business.

so now face the sky in a quiet place and talk to God to make you happy and remove sadness in your life. have a peaceful sleep and good dream goldenbaby.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:57am On May 31, 2013
Seacrest,putu4,sotum2,Goldenbaby, hw are u all? God of pastor vic wil put smile on ur faces.u are blessed.@Godsent hw body? pls put me in prayer ooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:54am On May 31, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,Ɣ☺ΰ advice brought tears to M̶̲̥̅y eyes, if I have all dis tins Ɣ☺ΰ mention, I will not have any cos to be sad,I can't ask for a child since there is nothing to take care of them if they come,I have surrendered M̶̲̥̅y situation to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for his perfect will to be done in M̶̲̥̅y life. Am very happy that M̶̲̥̅y dream life has changed for good. Thanks so much,I really appreciate ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ advice,may d good Lord always bless and kip you Amen,
@manoda,Amen to your prayer,thanks so much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:55am On May 31, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,Ɣ☺ΰ advice brought tears to M̶̲̥̅y eyes, if I have all dis tins Ɣ☺ΰ mention, I will not have any cos to be sad,I can't ask for a child since there is nothing to take care of them if they come,I have surrendered M̶̲̥̅y situation to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for his perfect will to be done in M̶̲̥̅y life. Am very happy that M̶̲̥̅y dream life has changed for good. Thanks so much,I really appreciate ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ advice,may d good Lord always bless and kip you Amen,
@manoda,Amen to your prayer,thanks so much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 10:35am On May 31, 2013
@goldenbaby...it is wel wit u. the God dt gives children wi also give u children and provide all the things u need to take care of them.pls my darling,cry not.ur tears don reach heaven.u sha never lack anything good.get ready for ur unlimited favors and blessings as u step into the month june tomorow. it is well wit our families. hugsssssssssss
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2013
Chi16: @goldenbaby...it is wel wit u. the God dt gives children wi also give u children and provide all the things u need to take care of them.pls my darling,cry not.ur tears don reach heaven.u sha never lack anything good.get ready for ur unlimited favors and blessings as u step into the month june tomorow. it is well wit our families. hugsssssssssss
@Chi16,Amen to your prayer..thanks dear,for now am off ttc,let me focus on other tins I need to do.and also increase on M̶̲̥̅y spiritual life.. I only ask G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for his mercies.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:56am On May 31, 2013
Goldenbaby can i have ur email add. i want us to talk privately
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 3:06pm On May 31, 2013
@all,happy new months in advance, gbaby,oh we already have ch16, in da house, ch16 congratulation in advance,and to all of us in God waiting room june will be our month of bfp in ijn ameeeeeen.

godsent thank you God bless you you are real a Godsent, thanks for coming here to post about servant vic deliverance ministry, his sermons alone will make you to think deep positively you hardly seepeople that preach the kind of sermon he preaches, both the one he preached to me tru phone until i went there yestaday

i came to share what i saw yesterday at sevant vic ministry, i went there yesterday beign the deliverance day, my eyes saw what i used t watch in home movies, i saw it krokro with my eyes under my nose, cus i was watching with my eyes and my mouth open, when i saw demon came out of a lady and the man of God was asking the demon question about the girl's destiny and the demon was confessing how they enter that they are 47 in number, saying all their plans against that girl, i dont know where to start this story from i have been to somany churches and ministry i have never i mean never seen what i saw yesterday, servant vic has to post-pone the girl's deliverance cos the girl did not do fasting.so the deliverance will waste time.so the pastor vic stopped for the sake of others waiting the gilr just came with somebody and they said that yesterday was the first day she attend the ministry program. i wish to attend their next deliverance section by his grace.

i also saw a woman that came to stand ingape for her relative for deliverance, my sisters come and see annointing i know her relative she came to stand for will feel the anointing the way the woman was feelin doing yesterday, ewooooo

another one was a boy come and see, deliverance yesterday, somebody was even telling me that what i saw yesterday was a small thing compare to what has bn happening there, the woman said there is one dangerious prayer they normally pray but they did not pray it yesterday becus there was no time, she said if you join in praying that prayer every forces that is tormenting ur life will manifest there, and be destroyed.
this night i slept well than before after i prayed and drank the water he blessed yesterday he said i should watch my dream life till on sunday, i am already seeing changes from this last night, that is reason i could not wait till monday to come and share the experience this night i did not eat nor have intercouse in the dream b4 it used to be an every day dream, even this night i dream that the snake that used to chase me every night in the dream was killed by a little boy, i try to look at the face of the little boy i could only see sun ray, then i woke up this morning feeling very light as if some loads was removed from my head. am still watching my dream and my body till un sonday am praying i will testify more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 31, 2013
Ada,God is really using dat man.when Godsent talked abt him i didn't believe till i went there.ur bfp is closeby
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:56pm On May 31, 2013
manoda: Goldenbaby can i have ur email add. i want us to talk privately
Cynbabe33@yahoo.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
@Ada,I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D fo you, Ɣ☺ΰ will surely get ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp, I will love to go there oneday, is it all nite? And does he consult d deliverance every thursday?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by maymay1(f): 11:58pm On May 31, 2013
ada40: @all,happy new months in advance, gbaby,oh we already have ch16, in da house, ch16 congratulation in advance,and to all of us in God waiting room june will be our month of bfp in ijn ameeeeeen.

godsent thank you God bless you you are real a Godsent, thanks for coming here to post about servant vic deliverance ministry, his sermons alone will make you to think deep positively you hardly seepeople that preach the kind of sermon he preaches, both the one he preached to me tru phone until i went there yestaday

i came to share what i saw yesterday at sevant vic ministry, i went there yesterday beign the deliverance day, my eyes saw what i used t watch in home movies, i saw it krokro with my eyes under my nose, cus i was watching with my eyes and my mouth open, when i saw demon came out of a lady and the man of God was asking the demon question about the girl's destiny and the demon was confessing how they enter that they are 47 in number, saying all their plans against that girl, i dont know where to start this story from i have been to somany churches and ministry i have never i mean never seen what i saw yesterday, servant vic has to post-pone the girl's deliverance cos the girl did not do fasting.so the deliverance will waste time.so the pastor vic stopped for the sake of others waiting the gilr just came with somebody and they said that yesterday was the first day she attend the ministry program. i wish to attend their next deliverance section by his grace.

i also saw a woman that came to stand ingape for her relative for deliverance, my sisters come and see annointing i know her relative she came to stand for will feel the anointing the way the woman was feelin doing yesterday, ewooooo

another one was a boy come and see, deliverance yesterday, somebody was even telling me that what i saw yesterday was a small thing compare to what has bn happening there, the woman said there is one dangerious prayer they normally pray but they did not pray it yesterday becus there was no time, she said if you join in praying that prayer every forces that is tormenting ur life will manifest there, and be destroyed.
this night i slept well than before after i prayed and drank the water he blessed yesterday he said i should watch my dream life till on sunday, i am already seeing changes from this last night, that is reason i could not wait till monday to come and share the experience this night i did not eat nor have intercouse in the dream b4 it used to be an every day dream, even this night i dream that the snake that used to chase me every night in the dream was killed by a little boy, i try to look at the face of the little boy i could only see sun ray, then i woke up this morning feeling very light as if some loads was removed from my head. am still watching my dream and my body till un sonday am praying i will testify more.
God bless you my sister i was also there and it was awesome , our fruitfulness is sure and its now. Sorry are u the lady that came with her husband ? Babies sure for us ijn amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
ada40: @all,happy new months in advance, gbaby,oh we already have ch16, in da house, ch16 congratulation in advance,and to all of us in God waiting room june will be our month of bfp in ijn ameeeeeen.

Good day and happy new month everyone here, ada40, we saw the girl you are talking about yesterday,wat u watched is a small thing copared to what i saw yesterday,the 47 demons in that girl was finally destroyed yesterday the girl's mother said they have taken her everywhere but no pastor was able to deliver her.

the mother also said that, that is the only place the demons have bn able to speak out to tell them everything about her daughter the mother said so many things yesterday she has realy suffered. i wanted to know if servant vic can conduct deliverance for me and my wife yesterday so i asked somebody that sat close to me that was there on Thursday bt he said the girl's matter is urgent dat is why her deliverance was concluded yesterday dat the demons said on Thursday dat they entered into the girl when she was just two months old in her mother's womb, and said no man of God can deliver the girl, bt the Almighty God used servant vic delivered her yesterday
her mother testified during the revival she was over joyed, cos they did not come for deliverance yesterday, the mother only followed her to know the man of God that her daughter's friend took her to that made demons to speak out, last thursday bt to the mother's surprise the demons manifested on their way coming & the girl refused to follow her mum and her friend down to servant vic ministry, so they had to drag her down to the rivival venue bf revival started, then the demons fully manifets when the girl saw servant vic, so he now started the deliverance immediately.

in my own case we tried to make it to lagos on Wednesday so we can attend the deliverance section on Thursday bt i could not make it cos d person i had appointment with in lagos postponed the appointment, so i finally arrived lagos late on Thursday i calld servant vic, he said the deliverance day is only every last Thursday of the month bt they also 've revival every last Friday of the month 6pm to 8pm that is when he blesses water and anointing oil. since sango is nt far from where we put up, we decided 2 attnd the revival immediately when he was praying & blessing water / anointing oil i felt goose pimples all over my body i felt like peeing, as i held my water/ anointing oil very tight my hands became very hot. after the the whole thing we left i called the man of God early this mrning he said i should go to any near by laboratory and do s.count/analysis test, dis morning i went with my faith to a near by laboratory and did the normal thing, the lab girl was even telling me that i need to abstain trying to council me abt such test i told her i dnt need counseling cos i 've bn testing for years. so i will be collecting the result by next week bf going back to Edo state. i hope for testimony cos the way i felt during the prayer session is indescribable. praise the Lord
i wish he could increase the time for his program cos he said thursday is one hr. then revival is 6-8. i also wish such ministry is around my area i wuld have bn able to go there with my other relatives that 've serious challenges for yrs,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
@Sotum2, Ɣ☺ΰ are healed in Jesus name Amen. Servant vic even called me on fone yesterday nite after revival,he said d spirit of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D directed him to me,that he will gv me some prayers to say, I even asked him abt d deliverance issue,he said is only done on last thursday of d month,so anytime I go to lag,I will try and go there. I strongly believe that our story will surely change for G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
maymay1: God bless you my sister i was also there and it was awesome , our fruitfulness is sure and its now. Sorry are u the lady that came with her husband ? Babies sure for us ijn amen

my sister i went alone jare, i decided to go first b4 taking my hubby there but the place is good,even as the place is not all that big the way hubby will want it to look but the man realy have anointing our entire house realy need serious deliverance i thank God for making me to know such place.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2013
Hello, please can anyone let me have the number of Servant Vic- I am having a great challenge in my marriage, pleeeeeeeeeees help me out
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
sotum2,thank God for you,u will soon carry ur baby .keep trusting God he will never leave nor forsake you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2013
@ALL sorry i always wait for my baby to sleep before i post here` that is why my reply always delay

@Goldenbaby, even as you are going through anything` do not stop to position yourself for ttc, and do not stop those your lively colorful posts that keeps me starring at this tread for hours, the two babies you posted in ttc tread make to open that page where you posted it even as the page has gone far. pls upload those babies picture in this tread is funny.
@Chi16, how are you doing? God does not forget his people, you are the apple of God's eyes IJN

uteh: Godsent, i have bn following ur story frm d ttc section. Na waooo ur story seems similar to want am passing thru as per ur elder sister and picking fruits and somebody collecting it from u. But they have bn exposed and my miracle is about to manifest. Thank God for ur great deliverance.

@Uteh i ve been looking for chance to reply your post.
thank God they have been exposed in Jesus name, other wise i will advice you go for real deliverance, cos those fruits issue was defeated before i could conceive this baby. your bfp is neer in Jesus name Amen.

tukree: Hello, please can anyone let me have the number of Servant Vic- I am having a great challenge in my marriage, pleeeeeeeeeees help me out

@tukree, pls. send me email, through, joyfavour07@gmail.com

@manoda, thank for being among the people that keeps this tread alive, God will soon bombered you with bfp in Jesus Name

@ada40, waitoo did you go there to look at people, i perceived you did not close your eyes when they were praying. just joking my sister grin. i thank God for the changes you are already observing in your dream life and ur body

@sotum2, am all ears pls. do not hesitate to tell us your test result, i know that God that did mine will do everybody's own cos He is able.

@maymay1, i read from your post, that you went there, what can you say about that servant vic deliverance ministry, and have you seen any change in the situation that took you there? dear do not hide your testimony, cos i know you already have some testimony.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 03, 2013
hello. @God'sent, pls i mailed you, i need his number. i want to go here pls, let me settle the spiritual aspect of my marriage.

pikinmama too confirmed she was there, so the two of you cant be lying as some thought, so deliverence is not every thursday? pls i beg, reply my mail with his number, thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Godsent thanks and God bless u.@all am on a 3days fast nd prayer,ser.vic asked me to do.pls join ur faith with me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2013
@Manoda,I join M̶̲̥̅y faith with yours in Jesus name Amen,it will be well with you M̶̲̥̅y dear. Servant Vic also called me last nite concerning what I sent on your mail,he asked me to fast today,so I pray that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will answer me speedily. I need G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D to open ma eyes more to see d good and bad side of M̶̲̥̅y condition.
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent M̶̲̥̅y dear,I don forget d pic I uploaded oh,I remember uploading one pic wen someone was depressed. But I will upload one here.thanks for your encouragement, I wished I know you personally,I really need a trustworthy and true friend.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2013
See some upload

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
@goldenbaby darling...it is wel wit u. there is no challenge without solution. God wi visit u speedly and all ur desires sha be met.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
some

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chi16: @goldenbaby darling...it is wel wit u. there is no challenge without solution. God wi visit u speedly and all ur desires sha be met.
. @Chi,thanks so much ma dear. May G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D be with you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
mumygold that is what i will be calling you from now @goldenbaby.you are blessed,your chidren shall call you blessed,all the days of your life you will live in abundance,you will not plant and another will reap,you will grow old with your husband,the lord will make a way for you,bitterness is far away from you,you are born to reign in life,testimony shall not depart from your mouth cos the lord is set out to bless you.pls dnt go about telling people your problem tell it to God in prayer.pls reply my mail,what did servant vic said on that matter reply via mail. i sent you a mail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
manoda: mumygold that is what i will be calling you from now @goldenbaby.you are blessed,your chidren shall call you blessed,all the days of your life you will live in abundance,you will not plant and another will reap,you will grow old with your husband,the lord will make a way for you,bitterness is far away from you,you are born to reign in life,testimony shall not depart from your mouth cos the lord is set out to bless you.pls dnt go about telling people your problem tell it to God in prayer.pls reply my mail,what did servant vic said on that matter reply via mail. i sent you a mail
Amen to all your prayers,I claim it in Jesus name.thanks for your advice.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Goldenbaby,ser.vic told u the correct truth.however,do d fasting,God will give u directions . remember i will always be here 4 u when u nid a shoulder to lean on
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
manoda: Goldenbaby,ser.vic told u the correct truth.however,do d fasting,God will give u directions . remember i will always be here 4 u when u nid a shoulder to lean on
Thank you M̶̲̥̅y dear sis for ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ words of encouragement, servant vic prayed with me after I ended the fasting,he said I shouldn't worry that d lord will perfect everytin. Am a bit relieve cos I know that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has already visited me,and so shall the lord visit you too. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Good evening all blessed fruitful mummies and dadies,

Goldenbaby,Thanks for those funny picture, i was laughing for the ones i saw in ttc tread before, dint know you have more funny ones,i hope you are in the right place? cos you are a star, a star cannot be hidden under the bushel.

have you tried your hand in having somethign like "after school lesson" for children or running your own nursery school? cos even an "olodo" child will become intelligent by force in your hand.

manoda: Godsent thanks and God bless u.@all am on a 3days fast nd prayer,ser.vic asked me to do.pls join ur faith with me.

@manoda, i will join you i will be stoping by 2pmo, cos the way i eat these days like somebody that escape from prison i do not think i can do 6pm to 6pm for now,
oh! lest i forget,i just escaped from prison of barreness, you all must escape in jesus name Amen,
pls, send the prayer point into my email box today. let me not be praying for ur bfp while you are praying to win American visa lottery, let me know your prayer point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.