Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Big Shout Out To Good People That Have Helped Me Grow - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Big Shout Out To Good People That Have Helped Me Grow (417 Views)

Tracking Device Helped Recover Shipped Stolen Vehicle In Houston Tx / Eod 2003 Ex Model Just For 1.5m.just To Good For You / ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Shout Out To Good People That Have Helped Me Grow by Carshopper(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Want to use this medium to say a big thank you to certain individuals who have helped, motivated and encouraged me in this auto bizness. Most of them I met from this forum and till date we have grown healthy working relationship.

Calculusx : My very man, met him via this forum and he has been tremendous help. Thanks for your advice and encouragement.

Femak Autos : We met on this forum and did bizness late last year. You have been great...even when I wake you up early in the mornings due to time difference, you still find the time to assist and do some adjustments for me. You have been kind to help me with all my shipping and trucking needs, whenever I have a vehicle to be shipped or assessed.

Bizbooks : started from here and taught me most things I know right now.

This is just my way of appreciating you all and saying a big thank you. Words really can not express all
Re: Big Shout Out To Good People That Have Helped Me Grow by BALLERON(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ carshopper, nice one from you

Read this
"Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness.
- Steve Maraboli"

Let me add my own ,
Calculusx is a nice guy, met him on this forum too and he has been helpful a number of times, he is ready to share is trade secret with you unlike most businessmen, Godbless you bro.
Carshopper: Want to use this medium to say a big thank you to certain individuals who have helped, motivated and encouraged me in this auto bizness. Most of them I met from this forum and till date we have grown healthy working relationship.

Calculusx : My very man, met him via this forum and he has been tremendous help. Thanks for your advice and encouragement.

Femak Autos : We met on this forum and did bizness late last year. You have been great...even when I wake you up early in the mornings due to time difference, you still find the time to assist and do some adjustments for me. You have been kind to help me with all my shipping and trucking needs, whenever I have a vehicle to be shipped or assessed.

Bizbooks : started from here and taught me most things I know right now.

This is just my way of appreciating you all and saying a big thank you. Words really can not express all
Re: Big Shout Out To Good People That Have Helped Me Grow by Shagati(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2013
embarassedWhat about me? sadWhat about me?
Re: Big Shout Out To Good People That Have Helped Me Grow by Carshopper(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yes ooo... And my great biker and best supporter SHAGATI ........

(1) (Reply)

1999'' TOYOTA CAMRY Tiny-light For Sale (tokunbo) / Motors 4 Sales @ Reasonable Price / Cheapest Toyota Solara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.