Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I'm A Singer And Songwriter In Dire Need Of An Efficient Manager. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I'm A Singer And Songwriter In Dire Need Of An Efficient Manager. (466 Views)

~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ / Kelly Rowland Is Set To Duet With Nigerian Singer And Songwriter D'banj. / Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Singer And Songwriter In Dire Need Of An Efficient Manager. by NovelJayce: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hello Everyone,I'm NovelJayce(Real name- Joseph) I'm an RnB,Soul,Pop Singer and Songwriter.. Also,I make Radio/Tv jingles for companies,organisations,shows,etc... I've made for a couple of big names like; Silverbird's Rhythm Fm,Vibes Fm,Enigma Variety Nite,etc.. Well,presently,I'm in dire need of a manager,who's good at what he does,just like I am,and also has some practical experience.. Here's the download link to my single,titled 'Feels like home'..http:///j17SY9i1... And here's a link to the jingle I made for Enigma Variety Nite..https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd0i6b6vomvacdi/Enigma%20Official%20Anthem-%20NovelJayce.mp3?m
Check them out and if u are one manager who's looking out for new,fresh talents and skills,then you rightly found me!!!
Here are my contacts,if u are in anyway interested or u knw someone who would be..
BB pin- 2219D26D.. Email-NovelJayce123@gmail.com.. Phone Nums-08162491043,08093513003.. Facebook- NovelJayce Joseph.. Twitter- @the_noveljayce.
Thanks a lot and I'd be on the look out!!!

(1) (Reply)

Radio Channel / We Forgot Tupac's Bday On Sunday- Post Ur Best Lyrics From 2pac / Moving Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.