Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Life Time Opportunity! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Time Opportunity! (5159 Views)

Photo: Five Dresses A Typical Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time. / Life Time Opportunity / Dis Na Life Time Opportunity O, Fellow Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Life Time Opportunity! by TOYNEX(f): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2008
COMANDCLEM NIG. LTD, call on all Nigerians to register as a PATENTEE at the rate of 20,000 and you will be entitled to 30,000 MONTHLY as meal Ticket under the CCNL social security scheme. shocked It may sound unbelieveable, but its REAL!
Fllow Nairalanders this an opportunity. GRAB it NOW! cool

OFFICES are scarterred throughout the federation. Interested Members should call: 2348036273074 for description of offices nearest to YOU.lipsrsealed
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by soladnet(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2008
TOYNEX:

COMANDCLEM NIG. LTD, call on all Nigerians to register as a PATENTEE at the rate of 20,000 and you will be entitled to 30,000 MONTHLY as meal Ticket under the CCNL social security scheme. shocked It may sound unbelieveable, but its REAL!
Fllow Nairalanders this an opportunity. GRAB it NOW! cool

OFFICES are scarterred throughout the federation. Interested Members should call: 2348036273074 for description of offices nearest to YOU.lipsrsealed

I understand this but how true is it and what is the deal between comandclem and Mobil oil company, why are they in court. i will like and explanation for this pls.
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by MrDecency: 3:24pm On May 08, 2008
hello guyz,
i've heard a little about comandclem and i think there operations are pretty true. [b][b]soladnet, i think they are in court with mobil because they are fightin for a particular some of money what up to N22b shocked which is suppose to be a kind of right and from my own knowledge of the whole thing , mobil have been cheating them by givin out the corrosive formula invented by the king(comandclem) to another company that've been producing using the formular.[/color]
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by adeg(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2008
There's supposed to be a judgement by 19 June, 2008. Has anyone has any concrete info??
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by TOYNEX(f): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2008
The case was not decided on the 19th as promised, the judge was said to be absent from court and as such it was adjourned to 22nd July, 2008.
but believe me it may not be so soon as expected but its real this is a rear opportunity but most people won't realise it until it has paased, and some may never be able to regain itsad.
THOUGH, Until the actualisation of this, it remains a risk, and RISK is the only difference between the Rich and The Poor. [quote][/quote]It is Not Over till it is Over, REGISTRATION STILL CONTINUES IN OFFICES THROUGHOUT THE FEDERATION. lipsrsealed
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by adeg(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2008
@ All
Could supports like this from Enahoro give legitimacy??

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article28/190608
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by olabello(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2008
I have also heard about the CommandClem stuff and many Nigerians are really hoping for it.

All I know is that the deal is true and real and its about a patent sold to Mobil a long time ago which was breached by this organisation for a long time.

It is very risky though and one might not be sure of the assuredness, we're all Nigerians.

My advise for members or potential members is to check the probability of the concerned company i.e. MOBIL check their annual report and account if they ever make any provision for CONTINGENT LIABILITY to that effect.

To your success,

www.netserveafrica.com
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by Bakerio(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2008
[b]Please,I'd like some information about Comandclem Nig. Ltd and their operations.My mail is keli_must@yahoo.com.Thanks Nlanders
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by samade007(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2008
talking about comandclem and mobil protracted Legal Battle:-

Well I want to say to all that cares to listen, Comandclem is a Hope to Nigerians and Africa as a whole. Now there's no level of force or power possed by the giant called MOBIL that can KILL this HOPE. At the end of the Day,Truth will Prevail. It's so unfortunate we are in a country where the government is so insensitive to the plight of it's citizenry. How can a country posses a GEM as this,a man who gave the entire world the KEY to unlocking the wealth in the Ocean;and our Government watch him being humiliated in no where in the world but his own fatherland, {Nigeria} It's a shame. But I am very SURE of this one thing,the TRUTH will WIN! grin
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by dd2jj(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
Comanclem is real. It is not a scam and if you want to know more about it go to http://comandclemwealth..com
This is the hope for Africa's development. Grab this opportunity now before it is too late. Registration is still on to be a Patentee. If you care to find out visit http://comandclemwealth..com
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by ceasero: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2008
ok
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by jamace(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hmmm. Na wa o. This Comandclem of a thing, how true is it? I have read much about its case with Exxonmobil which final judgement has refused to come out of the pipeline. Can Comandclem win the case? Is the current claim of the apostles of comandclem genuine? Are they not trying to con more nigerians?

Alright, I saw COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED (fullpage) ads on page 2 of one of my favourite biz mag SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA Vol 4 No. 12, Tuesday July 21, 2009 calling on Nigerians to register as patentee for N21,500. They gave names of banks to pay into and also gave addresses of the branches allover the federation. What baffled me was the website they quoted www.comandclemng.com. When I visited it, it showed Exxonmobil website instead of comandclem. My questions are, has exxonmobil takenover comandclem or vice versa? Does the ads not look like a 419 one considering the "fakeness" of the website? Finally, is the founder chief clement uwemedimo still interested in pursuing the case and is he aware of what his apostles are presently doing?

Please, House help educate me and clear my suspicion because I am smelling 419 about the whole idea now.
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by godsurvey(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
hello,
check this out on the comandclem nigeria limited, from my undercover, there have been a technical trick played on king clement not only by physical challenge but by also internet frauding!!! his website ( www.comandclemng.com ) has been hacked and linked to a tracking device to divert any view from the public-nigerians. this is just like diverting phone call from your phone to another phone number. thus, here is the true link i guess it help check it out:
http://comandclem.org/news.htm
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by godsurvey(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
hello,
check this out on the comandclem nigeria limited, from my undercover, there have been a technical trick played on king clement not only by physical challenge but by also internet frauding!!! his website ( www.comandclemng.com ) has been hacked and linked to a tracking device to divert any view from the public-nigerians. this is just like diverting phone call from your phone to another phone number. thus, here is the true link i guess it help check it out:
http://comandclem.org/news.htm
Re: Life Time Opportunity! by chuksforum: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
This is indeed one of the most interesting thing that would ever happen in Nigeria history if the whole thing swing to our favour.

(1)

Steve Job's Long Battle With Pancreatic Cancer / Ebola is real / Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.