Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ebola is real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola is real (4941 Views)

Nobody Believes This Man's Name Is Real / Uber Path-to-ownership. This Is Real! / Watch DSTV Live On Your Mobile Phones!! It Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
This thing that happened to me is much serious.
I went to receive money from fcmb atm and the girl in front it payed but the next girl using a first bank card couldn't withdraw. When it was my turn and I put my first bank card and tried to withdraw 2k. All I have in my bank is just 3k and I am owing someone 1k. As I selected 2k to withdraw so that I use 1k for the weekend and pay him 1k, the machine didnt bring out any money then and ejected my card. I made up my mind to withdraw later at night.
Only for me to be going an then I see alert of 2065 bucks debited meanwhile atm dint give me any money. Its only 100 card I have on me I use to buy hungry man indomie and cook half this night so that I will see food for tommorrow. I don't know how I will survive the weekend. I don't have shishi on me and hunger is killing me here.
Firstbank have killed me. That 2000 naira is all I have and they just take from me. I am in dellima and I need help no matter how small. Please I post this here so that everyone will see the wickedness they done to me.
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please don't just look and pass. I am sombodys child that is suffering like this.
Re: Ebola is real by Baddestguyp(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmm...sorry bro
Re: Ebola is real by Spicylate(f): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
not that i'm perfect but i had to read twice before i could halfly understand you. so now the other half i dont understand is how you want to be helped. we should write to first bank on your behalf or send some money into your account?

4 Likes

Re: Ebola is real by tuffgongjo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Your "Shelling" is humorous why not become a comedian?
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Spicylate:
not that i'm perfect but i had to read twice before i could halfly understand you. so now the other half i dont understand is how you want to be helped. we should write to first bank on your behalf or send some money into your account?
is it possible as we are in weekend?
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Your "Shelling" is humorous why not become a comedian?
please you won't know how it feel when bank take your last card from you.
Re: Ebola is real by Spicylate(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
is it possible as we are in weekend?
which? and what help are you requesting for?
Re: Ebola is real by tuffgongjo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
please you won't know how it feel when bank take your last card from you.
Actually I do,just that your write up is funny,maybe you need to edit it.
Sorry for your predicament bro.
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Spicylate:
which? and what help are you requesting for?
to help me with small money
Re: Ebola is real by Enegod(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Ebola is real by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
The luv of money is the root of all evilgrin
Re: Ebola is real by Spicylate(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
to help me with small money
kk.
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Op post your acct number here with your id for identification
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Moderator please carry this thread to were they can help me. Please. I have exam very early tomorrow and I can no longer concentrate. This thing is really paining me.
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:
Op post your acct number here with your I.d for identification
please my I'd is not nessary. That will only bring shame on me. What if some one here knows me.
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
please my I'd is not nessary. That will only bring shame on me. What if some one here knows me.
ok then but you stl gona post your acct numb wt a name innit?I need an identity to it..but dont bother since you ashamed
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Spicylate:

kk.
ma should I paste my account number?
Re: Ebola is real by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Its nice to know that there are Nigerians that are willing to help a fellow citizen without conditions attached. Lol
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

ok then but you stl gona post your acct numb wt a name innit?I need an identity to it..but dont bother since you ashamed
ma put yourself in my shoe. One day it can be your kid going through this. Please help me. I have no one to turn to.
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
ma put yourself in my shoe. One day it can be your kid going through this. Please help me. I have no one to turn to.
wtf? Why involve my kid?? If you cannot agree to my terms why should I agree to urs?
I want it posted here for witnesses mind you

2 Likes

Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

wtf? Why involve my kid?? If you cannot agree to my terms why should I agree to urs?
am very sorry.
Re: Ebola is real by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

If he pastes the acct num and bank, I can get the name in 2 mins. . .
Re: Ebola is real by Spicylate(f): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
you have exam tomorrow morning please dont be ridicilous biko..so even a charitable person goes to the atm and transfers to your account, whats the guarantee that you will receive an alert before your exam time? also how you wan take go withdraw am incase you receive an alert? by borrowing? oga park well o
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
hey that's unfair.
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
you could? Thats good.
But I still need an I.D
Re: Ebola is real by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
hey that's unfair.
She wants assurance.
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Spicylate:
you have exam tomorrow morning please dont be ridicilous biko..so even a charitable person goes to the atm and transfers to your account, whats the guarantee that you will receive an alert before your exam time? also how you wan take go withdraw am incase you receive an alert? by borrowing? oga park well o
please the money is not for exam. Its for my feeding and survival before tuesday.
Re: Ebola is real by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
I suggest you send her a pm.

Right now she's your help.
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
She wants assurance.
that a crminal offence. I will find another good samaritan.
Re: Ebola is real by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
that a crminal offence. I will find another good samaritan.
Fvck off then.
Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

you could? Thats good.
But I still need an I.D
is it something like I'd card?
How will I paste it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Understand This Pics / Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) / Breaking News; Lagos Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.