Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Blackberry Group For Investors - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Blackberry Group For Investors (3309 Views)

Looking For Investors For Importation Business / Business Opportunity For Investors In Nigeria / Nickzom Is In The Search For Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Thesyrian(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2013
amobisaheed: 23302110
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 14, 2013
2886e105
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Thesyrian(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2013
Ceejayo: 2886e105

Added and welcome
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Oye50(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2013
221bbd72
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Thesyrian(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2013
Oye50: 221bbd72

Added, welcome
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by temmiedee: 8:33pm On May 18, 2013
30bc65dd
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Edenitis(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Thesyrian(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2013
temmiedee: 30bc65dd

Added and welcome
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Thesyrian(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2013
I've decided to abandon the group because it's obvious that I can't achieve my aims, there doesn't seem to a way to distinguish between knowledgeable investors from novices.

Anyway I'm not deleting the group so anyone who wants to join can simply scan the QR code or place their pin here and hope that another member of the group adds them.

Admin if you feel this thread is no longer useful please delete
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by dannywest: 11:38am On May 20, 2013
The_syrian: I've decided to abandon the group because it's obvious that I can't achieve my aims, there doesn't seem to a way to distinguish between knowledgeable investors from novices.

Anyway I'm not deleting the group so anyone who wants to join can simply scan the QR code or place their pin here and hope that another member of the group adds them.

Admin if you feel this thread is no longer useful please delete

Sensible decision. Trying to use face value in determining real investors is the height of it.
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Edenitis(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2013
The Syrian

With all due respect, you sound irritable.

You have assumed a leadership position by posting this wonderful suggestion.
Responsibility is therefore placed on you to provide the leadership.
You cannot just abandon a project at the very first approach of a storm.

What i think you should do is to give a closing date for the enrollment into the group, monitor the contribution of members, weed out the uninitiated and then, if need be, open the gates for more membership as the group achieves her aims.

I subscribe to Porter Stansberry's Digest. Very incisive and analytical. I always desire that the NSE would be subjected to such professional review someday. Who knows if this will be the beginning.

Don't give u

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Thesyrian(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2013
dannywest:

Sensible decision. Trying to use face value in determining real investors is the height of it.

I wasn't trying to find real investors but rather knowledgeable ones, a lot of people have no clue as to how to value shares and I have no intentions of teaching them, I was how ever trying to find that 1% who know what they're doing but then I realised this is nairaland.
Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2013
Put up ur pin here and get added to our group on bbm of young investors, and get added for info on current investment opportunities, act fast we've got new admins...

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Group For Investors by gabolz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
28e51bae

(1) (2)

Executive Plot Of Land At Give Away Price At Ifo-ilogbo, ABC Estate / Startup Funds Link / Invest In Red Palm Oil this period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.