Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (382777 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
kiu_usm:
Navy or custom service which one is better?
Both. Depending on where you passion is. But I must tell you, the Nigerian Navy has a promising, funfill and fulfilling career. Imagine you putting on that white and sailing the sea. Imaging you sent for a course every 3yrs and also promoted.NO OPPRESSION LIKE IN NA. Imagine you sitting with men at the senior officers mess. Aba. Make I close my mouth. I no talk again. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
9izguy:
Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by obaxlove(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=dannymax][/quote]

Thanx
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
50 ?s Maths 20, Eng 20, General 10
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nefertitiharuna: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ Emmanuel. Pls can I get your no? I wish to ask u few question abeg. Send it to nefertitisabo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Viruschobi(m): 1:50am On Jun 15, 2013
Chairmen$$... I enjoyed ur converstion bt main ish Is ow the luks like ... GMats no get dos naval ranks stuff
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by flair19(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2013
chizyju: pls is the registration still on because i visited the website (http://www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng) and click on start reg but its bringing me back to the same page. Can some1 help
D application website is: joinnigeriannavy.com. Go they nd start ur application. Onward...!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DrLeksLeadman: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Hi Emmanuel, seen as everyone now has ur digits, could u also send me ur telephone number to ma501bj@yahoo.co.uk. I am taking the test in Lagos also. Do I have to take the form to my state of origin or can I do it in Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by noblex001: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2013
I studied chemical Engring. But d engineerin options are Quite differnt frm mine.. Will it be ok if i apply unda, electrical or probabli Marine Engrin. Pls some1 help.. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
noblex001: I studied chemical Engring. But d engineerin options are Quite differnt frm mine.. Will it be ok if i apply unda, electrical or probabli Marine Engrin. Pls some1 help.. Tnx
I studied chem engin too, I filled in mech eng.....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
@house, pls help ooo, I have finished my registration... After printing my pdf form, I discovered dat an extra digit was added to the 11 digits of my fone number.. I tried logging in to see if I can edit, but it seems impossible to edit.. Pls help on any solution!!! Thanx guys
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
penzino: @house, pls help ooo, I have finished my registration... After printing my pdf form, I discovered dat an extra digit was added to the 11 digits of my fone number.. I tried logging in to see if I can edit, but it seems impossible to edit.. Pls help on any solution!!! Thanx guys
Go back to their website. Click on login at the top right corner of their home page. Wait 4 it to open the log in page. Thereafter insert your username and password and click login. It will open to a page where you have your name written at the top right corner of the page. Click on your name. It will take you to a page where you have your account info. Click on Application form at the top of the page then you can change any thing you want to change including your phone number. After changing the data you wana correct, keep clicking on next until you get to the finish page, then click on finish and your datas will be submitted and rectified.
Then enable your pop up window and reprint your forms out. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Viruschobi: Chairmen$$... I enjoyed ur converstion bt main ish Is ow the luks like ... GMats no get dos naval ranks stuff
Yea. Only those on my 2go page will enjoy the military questions.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Go back to their website. Click on login at the top right corner of their home page. Wait 4 it to open the log in page. Thereafter insert your username and password and click login. It will open to a page where you have your name written at the top right corner of the page. Click on your name. It will take you to a page where you have your account info. Click on Application form at the top of the page then you can change any thing you want to change including your phone number. After changing the data you wana correct, keep clicking on next until you get to the finish page, then click on finish and your datas will be submitted and rectified.
thanx boss.. Uv been most helpful. God bless u bro
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
bro, it is not editable.. What else do I do??
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
penzino: bro, it is not editable.. What else do I do??
send your username and password to my email let me edit it for you. emmanuel4fire@yahoo.com.Thanks. NOTIFY ME WHEN YOU DO.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Viruschobi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
send your username and password to my email let me edit it for you. emmanuel4fire@yahoo.com.Thanks. NOTIFY ME WHEN YOU DO.

Sorry bro ! Bt @the̶̲̥̅̊ end of the form b4 ¥φυ clicked FINISH. It stated dat notin can be edited after submission. Manage am like dt... And com †☺ tink of it... Any number added †☺ 11digit cell number rings only the̶̲̥̅̊ 1st 11numbers. So no fear
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by flair19(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
penzino: @house, pls help ooo, I have finished my registration... After printing my pdf form, I discovered dat an extra digit was added to the 11 digits of my fone number.. I tried logging in to see if I can edit, but it seems impossible to edit.. Pls help on any solution!!! Thanx guys
You hav to send the technical support unit a mail via: supports@joinnigeriannavy.com telling them dis problm. but endevor to include ur aplicant no., transaction reference no., and pin in d mail. dey wil open up d form 4 u to edit.
best of lucks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dannymax: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Viruschobi:

Sorry bro ! Bt @the̶̲̥̅̊ end of the form b4 ¥φυ clicked FINISH. It stated dat notin can be edited after submission. Manage am like dt... And com †☺ tink of it... Any number added †☺ 11digit cell number rings only the̶̲̥̅̊ 1st 11numbers. So no fear
Wat if you make a mistake i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the year dat Ȋ̝̊̅§ ou didn't change d 2013
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Viruschobi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
dannymax:
Wat if you make a mistake i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the year dat Ȋ̝̊̅§ ou didn't change d 2013

... Any mistake ¥φυ mke fta submission cant be corrected once submitted. Sowi
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2013
flair19:
You hav to send the technical support unit a mail via: supports@joinnigeriannavy.com telling them dis problm. but endevor to include ur aplicant no., transaction reference no., and pin in d mail. dey wil open up d form 4 u to edit.
best of lucks
Um! You are right. I JUST TRIED IT BUT IT DIDN'T OPEN. Initially when I pointed my cursor to the dark label, it displayed some editable info but I didn't click on it to check if it's editable. Happy sunday pals.
Just don't let that bother you. As long as they will publish names on their website and on national dailies you don't have to be afraid.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Toluth(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2013
Pls can I still apply for the 2013 Navy. Recruitment?
And what the official recruitment portal of the Nigerian Navy?
Prompt reply pls.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dljbd1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
I cam watching this thread closely cool

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Obinoscopy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
@emmanuel4fire, I replied your complaint about your issues with the spambot and I gave you an advice on what to do to prevent a re-occurence but you still repeat the ame thing over and over again angry.

Let me assume you didn't see the mail and post the advice here.

Don't make any post with the word joinnigerianavy, neither should you quote any post that has that word. You'll be banned and the post hidden if you do. This is because the word joinnigeriannavy has been flagged by the spambot.

This advice is not just for emma but for all forum members. Happy nairalanding.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Obinoscopy: @emmanuel4fire, I replied your complaint about your issues with the spambot and I gave you an advice on what to do to prevent a re-occurence but you still repeat the ame thing over and over again angry.

Let me assume you didn't see the mail and post the advice here.

Don't make any post with the word joinnigerianavy, neither should you quote any post that has that word. You'll be banned and the post hidden if you do. This is because the word joinnigeriannavy has been flagged by the spambot.

This advice is not just for emma but for all forum members. Happy nairalanding.
Thanks Obinoscopy. Have not checked my mail box today. Will do that now. Once again, thanks Nwana.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Toluth yes you can apply. Read previous thread for the website address. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by kiuusm(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2013
Hello Guys, how will one get to Nigerian navy Secondary School OJO from Ajao Estate--- Oshodi?

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2013
kiu_usm: Hello Guys, how will one get to navy Secondary School OJO from Ajao Estate--- Oshodi?

Take a bus going to Mile 2 festac side. From Mile 2 take another bus going to Agbara-okoko. Tell them to alight you at Navy secondary school after Okoko before Afro junction. If you have any issue let me know. That's my examination centre too.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by chamberlin1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Is The application still on?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
chamberlin1: Is The application still on?
Yea.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by heed101(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
Are we to bring our primary school cert during screening for both aptitude and the subsequent screening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here