Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (382717 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oluamid(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
tenderlaw:
They finished selling forms since friday last week. Shortlisting is this wednesday. Maybe u mean for next year.

Lolz! *laughing in Chinese* chi qui lui min qui quan kong lai man chu!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nefertitiharuna: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yinka_Oddy:
Okay, pls drop your whatsapp mobile digits. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dumcy4real(f): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Good morning to u all, pls house how can I get to nigerian navy secondary school,ojo lagos from mile2.I will be greatful for ur respond
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Viruschobi(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2013
Board a bud heading to okoko den highlight @alkija ... Cross ova den move up to wer yu wud see navy logoed buses... Enta its nd stop @the front of the sch in the navy barracks... Sfe trip.
dumcy4real: Good morning to u all, pls house how can I get to nigerian navy secondary school,ojo lagos from mile2.I will be greatful for ur respond
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by almajiri101: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Thanks bro.
That's the main reason why I love the Nigerian Navy than Army. NN are more organised. Just take a look at this thread and NA thread. The same applies to the NN and NA in the real world. Why the army flies their shirt, the NN tuck-in and looks like a perfect gentle man. Everything about the Nigerian Navy thrills me. Hope I haven't offended any NA applicant with my words. If I have, please I'm sorry.
just bcoz you were allowed to championed and enslaved the whole thread with google search, your i too know attitude and uneccessary info is what NA applicants stood against. You really need to grow up coz your apology is unacceptable.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by cyril83(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Thanks bro.
That's the main reason why I love the Nigerian Navy than Army. NN are more organised. Just take a look at this thread and NA thread. The same applies to the NN and NA in the real world. Why the army flies their shirt, the NN tuck-in and looks like a perfect gentle man. Everything about the Nigerian Navy thrills me. Hope I haven't offended any NA applicant with my words. If I have, please I'm sorry.
Why the comparism? if there was provision for aptitude test in the NA, i believe test of knowledge would have been arranged and done in a proper way besides you really need to get yourself a job to keep you offline...Almajiri had said it all. *GROW UP*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2013
cyril83: Why the comparism? if there was provision for aptitude test in the NA, i believe test of knowledge would have been arranged and done in a proper way besides you really need to get yourself a job to keep you offline...Almajiri had said it all. *GROW UP*
I didn't see your post. Go back to were you belong.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by junainas: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
wow this tread is so edutaining, people like emma should get direct entry if other requirements are checked, but this country... just pray. pls can somebody help me wit the shortest cut from ajegunle/apapa to the venue.God bless.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
cyril83: Why the comparism? if there was provision for aptitude test in the NA, i believe test of knowledge would have been arranged and done in a proper way besides you really need to get yourself a job to keep you offline...Almajiri had said it all. *GROW UP*
I can be online, anywhere and anytime, even in my office because I can afford it.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by cyril83(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I can be online, anywhere and anytime, even in my office because I can afford it.
I know you are not far from nairaland, I was only advicing you to get yourself a job instead of staying online 24/7 spewing jargons. Buhahaha, now i see reason why some folks accused you of extorting people online. I believe you would not expect me to sit here and exchange words with you. Have got a lot to do. Ciao!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by xykms101: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Emma na u again? Anywayz make i no talk put coz if I talk now tears go flow. Lolz
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2013
junainas: wow this tread is so edutaining, people like emma should get direct entry if other requirements are checked, but this country... just pray. pls can somebody help me wit the shortest cut from ajegunle/apapa to the venue.God bless.
Board a bus from Ajegunle to mile2. When you get to mile2 take a bus going to Okoko. Tell the driver to alight you at Alakija. Cross to the other side of the road and take keke going to Navy town. When you get to Navy town ask of Navy secondary.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by xykms101: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2013
almajiri101: just bcoz you were allowed to championed and enslaved the whole thread with google search, your i too know attitude and uneccessary info is what NA applicants stood against. You really need to grow up coz your apology is unacceptable.
Kpakam! NA applicants never entertained i too know attitude. No be lie.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Chiddy 390: Please how am i gonna get info's if short-listed, cos I've forgotten my username and password.
send a mail to them and tell them that u forgot Your username and password. Wen sending the mail, send your application number number so that they'll trace your username and password with that. They'll send it to you. Goodluck. ONWARD TOGETHER...................
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
cyril83: I know you are not far from nairaland, I was only advicing you to get yourself a job instead of staying online 24/7 spewing jargons. Buhahaha, now i see reason why some folks accused you of extorting people online. I believe you would not expect me to sit here and exchange words with you. Have got a lot to do. Ciao!
Like I said. I can afford the internet anytime anyday be it in my office or anywhere. I ACTUALLY LEFT THE ARMY THREAD BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DISCIPLINE AMONG SOME FELLOWS. At age 30+ one should be thinking more like a man and not like a child. A king speaks in due season for edification. I see more disciplined and educated officers here and this is where I belong.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2013
There is always test for NA applicant at the end of the screening and you know that. Please you guys should just go back to that indisciplined thread.
Don't be too jealous because your neighbour can afford 5 square meal a day. I can be online with my PC anytime because I understand the age we are now and I search for information.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by xykms101: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2013
junainas: wow this tread is so edutaining, people like emma should get direct entry if other requirements are checked, but this country... just pray. pls can somebody help me wit the shortest cut from ajegunle/apapa to the venue.God bless.
Did you mean direct enlistment? Lolz, he knows everything *oversabi* and i begin to wonder why he has never been into any of armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by junainas: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2013
thanks emma,but someone told me to board apapa from ajegunle, from apapa to okoko, that going to mile2 is goin to be stressful and time wasting, pls do you have experience on both directions.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2013
almajiri101: just bcoz you were allowed to championed and enslaved the whole thread with google search, your i too know attitude and uneccessary info is what NA applicants stood against. You really need to grow up coz your apology is unacceptable.

It's better I search for information than to keep my brain empty. A wise man search for information and keeps the mind fresh. The day you stop searching for information, that's the day you become older than your real age. Information in the real sense keeps the mind fresh and mature to tackle any challenge.
xykms101: Did you mean direct enlistment? Lolz, he knows everything *oversabi* and i begin to wonder why he has never been into any of armed forces.
Hahaha. Very funny young man. For your info, this is my first time of applying for the military. If I may ask, what made you not to scale through last year? Don't you think you need to change your orientation and go for information? GOD WILLING THIS MY FIRST TRIAL WILL NOT FAIL AND IT SHALL NOT WANT IT'S MATE. It is written in Deuteronomy " Above only I shall be and not beneath"... For my sake the king shall not sleep until my name is enlisted among the chosen.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2013
junainas: thanks emma,but someone told me to board apapa from ajegunle, from apapa to okoko, that going to mile2 is goin to be stressful and time wasting, pls do you have experience on both directions.
Well, I actually do not know if you can get direct bus going to Okoko. The day I visited Naval base, Marine beach Apapa, I had to take a bus first to Mile 2 before finding my way out to my residence. But if you can get direct bus to Okoko it will be lot easier and I would also advice you leave very early like 5:45 a.m because of heavy traffic along Apapa - mile2 road.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Instead of searching for information you will be pinging a lady who will one day desert you immediately you fail to excel. Your phone or PC should be put into better usage.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Camille, U shouldn't be answering some things, not everybody is matured enough to handle sensitive issues, just ignore them and get on with being the good person u are. God will surely see us through....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by xykms101: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lmao! Someone is still paranoidin while the busy ones had left.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
penzino: Camille, U shouldn't be answering some things, not everybody is matured enough to handle sensitive issues, just ignore them and get on with being the good person u are. God will surely see us through....
Thanks bro. HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE NAF FORM.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Thanks bro. HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE NAF FORM.
nt yet, already filled the form online, but the bank said they haven't gotten the pins...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lord as we wait for the shortlistment tomorrow see us through and give everyone here a testimony in Jesus name. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
penzino: nt yet, already filled the form online, but the bank said they haven't gotten the pins...
Please keep me informed on how and where to purchase the pin in Lagos. I might apply, still pondering. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by cyril83(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
penzino: Camille, U shouldn't be answering some things, not everybody is matured enough to handle sensitive issues, just ignore them and get on with being the good person u are. God will surely see us through....
Did you call condemnation sensitive issues? What is sensitive when you are trying to condemn one job for anoda job all in the name of regards from computer illiterates that can't make use of google search. People are just trying to apply for any available job, nobody is ready for criticism, NA fly their shirts, not disciplined blablabla,yet you are aspiring it.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifyonline(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abi oooooo, @ Emma U dnt need to mind dose Fools cos dey are the ones actually jobless, cos I see no reason y a full grown Man will just wake up tis morning to strt castigatn odas, see jealousy @ its peak ooo. Akpo sssss.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
smiley Thanks Ify. GOD BLESS YOU.
ifyonline: Abi oooooo, @ Emma U dnt need to mind dose Fools cos dey are the ones actually jobless, cos I see no reason y a full grown Man will just wake up tis morning to strt castigatn odas, see jealousy @ its peak ooo. Akpo sssss.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Please keep me informed on how and where to purchase the pin in Lagos. I might apply, still pondering. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
no qualms bro...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
No problem bro... Will keep u posted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.