Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nollywood's Hottest Moms - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood's Hottest Moms (39880 Views)

Nollywood Hottest Virgin Releases Sizzling Photos To Mark Birthday / Tonto Dike,nollywood's Hottest Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
And Genevieve a mother?
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax:
We are too lazy when it comes to hitting the gym. Little wonder just after giving birth to a kid,
a lot of us will go out of shape. angry

Speak for yourself, I hit the gym on avg 4x a week.
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Randerl: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Correct. They are Part of Nollywood.

fonssy: Jackie na nollywood actress abi gollywood? As ~wood don dey plenty una no know who be from which ~wood.

Not possible. From da list l think they are or were "Married" at one point in their life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

fonssy: Remove Jackie from that list and put Jenny
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Randerl: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
The NAME of her HUSBAND? I mean the Father of her Child?

Texas.Cowgirl:
And Genevieve a mother?
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by safarigirl(f): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
What about Genevieve, Chika Ike,Faithia Balogun, Ufuoma Ejenobor...if fatsos like Mercy Johnson and Bukky Wright can make this list, why not those women?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by sylve11: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
ukuba:

Bros, if na play stop am o, i no wan share your mom with you o, manage your mom alone.

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Classicalman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
That list is rubbish without Genevieve.
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Randerl: The NAME of her HUSBAND? I mean the Father of her Child?

You dont have to be married to be a mother. Does Gene know the father of her baby?
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mavor: Nigerian women need to loose weight.
not with the kind of food they eat coupled with their long throat for pepper soup,nkowobi and stout
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
safarigirl: What about Genevieve, Chika Ike,Faithia Balogun, Ufuoma Ejenobor...if fatsos like Mercy Johnson and Bukky Wright can make this list, why not those women?
even baba suwe and aluwe should be inclusion
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by adaxme(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
what about liz benson
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by IamCedMitchell(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
this list is somewhat weird.. i tot stella had only 3girls b4 d demise of her hubby.. which one come be.."her BOYS are in their ealy teens"??

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
nice pics
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by edgideon(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
pok

Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Babymiles(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
what abt Kate Henshaw Nattal
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Elymoney(f): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2013
femi4: So Appiah is now Nollywood actress

lwkmd..help mi ask oooo
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Oyab(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2013
All na packaging,it depend on how you package your product my mother can even look like dis if she want to dress in dis manner
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by Albedo27(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2013
So some Nolywood actresses do give birth out of wedlock (Grace Amah). Even learned one behave like village champions.
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by yogun(f): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2013
hrmkz: Screen divers they are...

Divers shocked abi u mean divas
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by yogun(f): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Iam_CedMitchell: this list is somewhat weird.. i tot stella had only 3girls b4 d demise of her hubby.. which one come be.."her BOYS are in their ealy teens"??

Weird typo errors abi unconfirmed reports I guess. She had 2 daughters by her late husband
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by OneNaira6: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2013
The list is terrible as hell. Half of the women there does not even qualify as hot, talkless being in a list as the hottest moms. Excluding two women, the rest of am are definitely not MILF.
BTW Stella Damascus is not a daughter of a benin chief or benin at that. WTH? Did the author even bother to check his facts?
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by OneNaira6: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2013
freakyamanda: jackie Appiah is part of nollywood and so are most Ghanaian actors. The Ghana movie industry is an extension of nollywood and we also have people from other African countries likw cameroun, Liberia and sierra leone. The same way many non-americans are part of hollywood.

Not it's not.

Ghana movies is Gollywood. They have their own movie industry which is not part of Nigerian movie industry. What you wrote is like saying British Movie Industry is part of Hollywood because some of their authors equally act in Hollywood movies.
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by MacLovington(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2013
Na this oge Okoye girl matter dey vex me. She be fine babe but she dey carry herself somehow. Make she see how to carry oneself like my sweetheart Ebube. LoL.
Re: Nollywood's Hottest Moms by j4jj: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
femi4: So Appiah is now Nollywood actress

Knew someone would say this! The topic did not say Nigerian Actress it reads Nollywood cos Jackie Appiah also acts Nollywood movies foolstop smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit / Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be / Teju Babyface Quit Stand-up Comedy, Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.