Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders (3045 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite And Most Villainous Moderator On Nairaland / What Are Your Favorite Examples Of Hypocrisy? / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oh I forgot to add Ijele Igbo to my list, I like him too .I always look forward to reading his posts. smiley
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Oh I forgot to add Ijele Igbo to my list, I like him too .I always look forward to reading his posts. smiley
Me nko? undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Me nko? undecided

I am scared of you embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Me nko? undecided
I'm scared of u too.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
ezme:

it is the Christian hug!!!
like seriously when a girl gives me a side hug, next time I see her, I just do handshakes instead.
yeah, u're right, I believe it's because they don't want their boobs to touch u, hmmmm
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: I'm scared of u too.

LOL cheesy
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by 190: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Don't like anyone undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by ezme(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
190: Don't like anyone undecided
And you flirt allover the place.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am scared of you embarassed cry
Lmao! Aww.. but I'm user friendly sad sad
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Good! angry
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by chikk(f): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
190: Don't like anyone undecided

SMH
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by ezme(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Good! angry

SAY NO TO ONLINE BULLYING

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by biolabee(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oga bee, I sting like a bee. grin

Nooo... im not going there tongue
The lst time i had an insect themed discussion cheesy cheesy

biolabee:
to where...., Like the greatest, i float like a butterfly and sting like a bee tongue tongue cool
#NothingDoMe
j*****2:
Pulls out all the wings and thoraxes off and chew the head off cool
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
ezme:
i choose my battles wisely. I leave you in the hands of God
hahahahaha, lol, bros I dey dread the girl ooo, and I'm hearing rumors that she has a husky voice, scary, very scary.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by biolabee(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: but seriously is this all a act or is this how u are in real life?

not really important
the important question is

ARE YOU ENTERTAINED - Maximus
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: but seriously is this all a act or is this how u are in real life?
Million dollar queshun! Btwn, are u anyway related to Fatai? As in, Ogbeni rolling dollar? undecided undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha, lol, bros I dey dread the girl ooo, and I'm hearing rumors that she has a husky voice, scary, very scary.
@ Bolaino,what do ‎u mean dreadjust hold better koboko like d type wey I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use flog the craze comot for her body and she go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear ‎ugringringrin no fear am joor na just voice she get noting else!!

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

Nooo... im not going there tongue
The lst time i had an insect themed discussion cheesy cheesy

Kikikiki...Issorai! We'll take it dia wen u are ready to de be.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
nony30: @ Bolaino,what do ‎u mean dreadjust hold better koboko like d type wey I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use flog the craze comot for her body and she go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear ‎ugringringrin no fear am joor na just voice she get noting else!!
I'll do just that boss, for where I come from na plantain leaf dem take dey flog crase comot from person body. Lol
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
nony30: @ Bolaino,what do ‎u mean dreadjust hold better koboko like d type wey I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use flog the craze comot for her body and she go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear ‎ugringrin;Dno fear am joor na just voice she get noting else!!
Mr notice me-or-i-quench, no extra charge to send pm nau... Haba! Just ask! And ye shall gerrit. Jeez! All dis follow follow and yansh sniffing technique odikwa swaggaless mehn... If u are feeling me, talk! Ayam listening...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

My New Year Shout Out / #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte / Quote(s) of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.