Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders (3050 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite And Most Villainous Moderator On Nairaland / What Are Your Favorite Examples Of Hypocrisy? / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2013
Tenderly1: . I wonder how you reason. Do you think people have to be ''popular'' in order for them to have people who like them??I could just decide to be like onila and start creating disturbing thread or i could decide to be like idowu and startz pretending to be razz wen am nt,i would indeed be popular. And another thing,Nairaland does nt start and ends in the romance section.
thanks gurl, you're my back bone on this forum, my other half, *hugs n kisses* nice reply though, but she seems to be cool though, but nice reply,
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dude, u starting to irritate me. Wots wiv d subliminal shots? opposite camp? meaning you have a problem with Yorubas rite? U tribalistic person! Jog on abeg! Msteewwww!
Guys,did ‎u hear datshe just did Į̸̸̨ƭ againgringringrin By opposition camp I meant "The Calm vs The Aggressive" in spirit.gringringrin
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2013
nony30: Guys,did ‎u hear datshe just did Į̸̸̨ƭ againgringringrin By opposition camp I meant "The Calm vs The Aggressive" in spirit.gringringrin
Hahahahahamuchehehekokokokikiki..so funny! undecided undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: I don't mean to set u off or any ish like that, but do u really have a husky voice?
Do u really have excess fluid in ya brain?
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

She don show grin
grin grin grin grin
Fine geh, awayu?
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

I am fine and you?
Goooooooooooooood! I just finished leming eba and egusi soup. Oh geh, it too make sense. grin grin
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

She don show grin
Area mama •̸№.1!E •̸№ easy my sister,na d husky voice I like pass for Idowuogbo.See as men don mellow downgringringrin If •̸№ be say me I get her medicine τ̲̅ȍ calm am down,me sef for don kawagringringrin
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

No o, as i dey here na correct vegetable soup with poundo yam dey hungry me but iye(our iya kasali) no even show so i no get vegetable to cook
dis don turn τ̲̅ȍ favorite food thread
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by sweettease(f): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2013
nony30: dis don turn τ̲̅ȍ favorite food thread
We don notice you..... Oya chill grin
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Oh God, iduwogbo don derail my thread! Dammmmmmmmn,

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2013
And they are still derailing my thread.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by sweettease(f): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: Oh God, iduwogbo don derail my thread! Dammmmmmmmn,
Lmao
Show her some respect, spell her username correctly tongue
Sowri for derailing embarassed

my list reloaded
I like bolaino smiley

Not too favourite : nony30 tongue

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lmao
Show her some respect, spell her username correctly tongue
Sowri for derailing embarassed

my list reloaded
I like bolaino smiley

Not too favourite : nony30 tongue
thanks honey, I've got love for u too.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by ooman(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
All the love and all the best to all nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman: All the love and all the best to all nairalanders.
which u same bro,
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by xynerise: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
If I have called you an antelope then u are my favourite. tongue
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Up to now I only have two people that I really like on nl ,Bolaino and Biolabee and that my list right there embarassed
I am hoping to get to like others .
I don't like all of those who have attitudes undecided

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by biolabee(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
@kenyattamoore
Thank you ma, you are a great gal yourself
I'm humbled and appreciate your frankness in discussions also
<< Side hug >>
Sorry if this sounds corny cool
LOLz

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee: @kenyattamoore
Thank you ma, you are a great gal yourself
I'm humbled and appreciate your frankness in discussions also
<< Side hug >>
Sorry if this sounds corny cool
LOLz
lol, why side hug?
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by biolabee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: lol, why side hug?

i hold my side....gentle boi like moi

cool cool cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist / 2009/2010 Chevron Scholarship Is Out / PHCN New Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.