Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,348 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Looking For Partner In My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Partner In My Business (474 Views)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Partner In My Business by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2013
I am starting a car wash with a restaurant,I acquired a land in a major and popular location in Port Harcourt and have drilled a borehole. All that are left to be done is putting up a structure,flooring and getting a machine.
I am looking for a person who can put in the sum of 300k-400k as a partner we will share profit for six months at 60/40% principle. The business after serious studies makes atleast 5k on daily basis as profit and is run everyday of the week so for 30 days we will have made 150k and at 40% the partner will make 60k. So for six months the partner will have made 360k and will still work away with the whole money he has invested. During the period of partnership both of us can be signatory to the companys account. If u are interested you can contact me

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Services / Why Is It So Darn Difficult For Nigerians To Make Money Online? / Is There Anyone That Can Help In Petroleum Based Co-operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.