Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions (17777 Views)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions / Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting Graduates Into Various Positions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by charleyb: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2008
I learnt from a reliable source that Nigerian custom is recruiting.
I have just checked the requirements, u can do same by visiting and apply now.
www.customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
On reaching there, click on the icon (acrobat) at the end of the title (in bold above) to download the eligibility and required documents.
All the best!
Re: Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by yoya: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
I tried to open the Adobe reader to know the requirments but the thing didnt open. I dont why. Pls someone should assist or tell me how to get it open. The thing is writing the file cant be open. I need ur reply. Cheers
Re: Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by daby(f): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2008
Please, Can anybody help us with the eligibility/required documents since their pdf attachment is corrupt.
Re: Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2008
try it again. i did and it open fine but not interested in wat they have to offer. much love people.
Re: Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by Orobaba(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
the vacant posts are for secondaryschool leaver and nd holder in preferably marine engineering.he/she must be a good swimmer e.t.c
Re: Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by jalo: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2008
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE
VACANCIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions in
the Nigeria Customs Service.
1. MARINE UNIT
POSITION:
i. ASSISTANT GRADE 11 [DECK STAFF] CONPASS
ii. CUSTOMS INSPECTOR [SENIOR DECK OFFICER]
CONPASS 06
RESPONSIBILITIES:
a. Maintenance of Customs Marine fleet
b. Various anti-smuggling operations along Coastal Creeks, Inland water
ways and on the High Sea.
c. Other Enforcement duties.
REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must possess a minimum Secondary
School Leaving Certificate plus any of the
under-listed certificates from a recognized
Institution:
(i) Mate Certificate [Home Trade]
(ii) Mate Certificate [Offshore]
(iii) Third Class Marine Certificate
(iv) River Master Certificate
(v) Quarter Master Certificate
(vi) Associate Certificate in Nautical Science
(vii) Ordinary National Diploma in Marine Engineering
In Addition, the candidate must:
(a) Be a Nigeria Citizen by birth or descent.
(b) Be a good swimmer
(c) Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
(d) Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
(e) Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for
appointment in the Service
(f) Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
(g) Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
(h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal Offence.
2. POSITION:DRIVERS
RESPONSIBILITIES:
a. Maintenance of Customs vehicle fleet
b. Anti-Smuggling Operations
c. Other Operational or Administrative Duties.
REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must possess Secondary School Certificate and valid Class ā€˜Cā€™ Driving License.
Any other Trade certificate will be an advantage.
In addition, the candidate must:
(a) Be a Nigeria Citizen by birth or descent.
(b) Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
(c) Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
(d) Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for
appointment in the Service.
(e) Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
(f) Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
(g) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be made on-line. Suitably qualified Candidates should log on to the
Nigeria Customs Service website http://customs.gov.ng and click on vacancies or copy this
link to your browser http://customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php to fill application form, free
of charge and submit on-line. Only short-listed Candidates will be invited for interview.
Candidates submitting hard copies of application Forms at Customs Headquarters, Abuja, or
any other Customs Formation nationwide will not be attended to. Only applications in
respect of the advertised positions will be considered.
Upon submission, Applicants will receive an acknowledgment containing a Reference
number which must be quoted in all future correspondence.
Deadline for submission of application is Monday 14th April, 2008.
Signed
Dr B E Nwadialo
ACG (FATS)
For:Comptroller-General of Customs
Re: Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by talkmore: 5:31pm On May 01, 2008
thanks bring . we are making sense here.
Re: Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions by danibliss(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. / Medical Job Vacancies At Chevron Lagos, Warri And Escravos / Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.