Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect (640 Views)

'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber / Horrific Pics Of Victims Of Boston Bombing / Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Boyoorisha: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Remarks of Special Agent in Charge Richard DesLauriers at Press Conference on Bombing Investigation

Our collective law enforcement team has pursued thousands leads and tips. As I said two days ago, we are working methodically and with a sense of urgency to identify those responsible for the bombings. Within the last day or so, through that careful process, we initially developed a single person of interest. Not knowing if the individual was acting alone or in concert with others, we obviously worked with extreme purpose to make that determination...

More importantly, it was done to ensure the future safety of the city, the commonwealth and the country. Indeed, through that process, the FBI developed a second suspect.

Today, we are enlisting the public’s help to identify the two suspects.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston

After a very detailed analysis of photo, video, and other evidence, we are releasing photos of the two suspects. They are identified as Suspect 1 and Suspect 2. They appear to be associated.

Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Beaf1: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is a case of juvenile. The boy looks underage to me.
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by slimming: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
FBI is really working, if it is our people now they will only be on the top of the situation.
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Boyoorisha: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Beaf!:
This is a case of juvenile. The boy looks underage to me.

Yeah, but sometimes you don't judge by appearance
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Boyoorisha: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
slimming: FBI is really working, if it is our people now they will only be on the top of the situation.

grin ;Dwe are worlds apart in all ramifications
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Innocent looking chap

Wonder what reason they have for what they did. undecided
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Quaritch(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Is this the one that was killed?
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Quaritch(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Is this the one that was killed?

suspect 1 (Black cap), was the boxer and was the one that was killed
Suspect 2 (white cap) is still on the run
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by Quaritch(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is serious!
The fu.cker just updated his status shocked
https://twitter.com/Dzhokhar_
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by mike404(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
BBC Monitoring reports that a man named Anzor,
who said he was Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's
father, told Russia's Interfax news agency his
children were framed.
"The special services framed my children because
they are believing Muslims," he was quoted as
saying. "Why did they kill Tamerlan? They should
have taken him alive. The younger one is now on the
run; he was studying in his second year at a medical
institute in the US. We were expecting him home in
the holidays. Now I don't know what will happen."
gringrin
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by mike404(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
mike404:
"The special services framed my children because
they are believing Muslims,"
What a way to go
Re: FBI Releases The Latest Image Of Boston Marathon Suspect by mike404(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
mike404: "Why did they kill Tamerlan? They should
have taken him alive. The younger one is now on the
run; he was studying in his second year at a medical
institute in the US. We were expecting him home in
the holidays. Now I don't know what will happen."
gringrin
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Mmanti Umoh Speaks! Animal Farm 2015 / I Will Expose Abuja Based Politicians – Rivers State Governor Threatens / If Buhari Becomes President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.