Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber (4868 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / I Dedicate My Victory To God- Okowa / I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Revealed: Slain Boston bomber had Muslim convert wife and 3-year-old daughter but had sworn his life to Jihad
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot dead during a gunfight with police Thursday
Had videos dedicated to terrorism and Jihad on his YouTube channel
Said in 2010 he has 'a single American friend' and he doesn't 'understand' Americans
Studied accounting as part-time student at Bunker Hill Community College
Police on the hunt for his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
Tsarnaev family came to the US in 2003 as refugees, and Tamerlan became a permanent resident in 2007
Tamerlan became US citizen on September 11, 2012 - 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks
Aunt said he was a married father of 3-year-old daughter named Zahara

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311686/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-Slain-brother-suspected-bombing-Boston-Marathon-Golden-Gloves-boxing-champion-radicalized-Islamist.html#ixzz2Qw1sqNLu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Aizebioje(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
I seriously wonder what they tell these people... NOTHING WILL MAKE ME BLOW MYSELF INTO TINY PIECES!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by superior1: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Aizebioje: I seriously wonder what they tell these people... NOTHING WILL MAKE ME BLOW MYSELF INTO TINY PIECES!!!

72 virgins and rivers of unending wines at paradise

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Aizebioje(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
superior1:

72 virgins and rivers of unending wines at paradise
Only? It's hard to feel pity for them sha...
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by IGBOSON1: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Aizebioje: I seriously wonder what they tell these people... NOTHING WILL MAKE ME BLOW MYSELF INTO TINY PIECES!!!

^^^You've not been brainwashed like these zombies! I still wonder why -if they believe they're worshipping a living God- they can't leave him to fight his own battles; kinda like Christians of today do.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Inik(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
These terrorists are always thoroughly brainwashed
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Maybe secondary school girls are brought into their camp during the brainwashing exercise to rob their pen1s to give them a feel of what is like to furck 72 virgins in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by spywareczar(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
The bombers re muslims

7 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by tigereyes: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
chiover: Maybe secondary school girls are brought into their camp during the brainwashing exercise to rob their pen1s to give them a feel of what is like to furck 72 virgins in heaven.

Would this not entice you?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
tigereyes:

Would this not entice you?
sugar is sweet but, it kills
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Emmytes(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by badassnigga(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
2iic:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot dead
during a gunfight with police Thursday
Had videos dedicated to terrorism and
Jihad on his YouTube channel

where is d link to d video on YouTube undecided
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by oloriooko(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
spywareczar: The bombers re muslims

how true; not all muslims are terrorists (yet) but most terrorists are muslims

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Policewoman(f): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
This goes to show that for any bombings in the U.S, Muslims automatically become the first suspects. Makes sense to me now.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by ecosanders: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
and so wat f*o*ol? HITLER, MILOSEVIC, and d gunmen dat kill dozens in schools r Muslgm too. Odechukwu!

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by GeneralJ(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
2iic: Revealed: Slain Boston bomber had Muslim convert wife and 3-year-old daughter but had sworn his life to Jihad
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot dead during a gunfight with police Thursday
Had videos dedicated to terrorism and Jihad on his YouTube channel
Said in 2010 he has 'a single American friend' and he doesn't 'understand' Americans
Studied accounting as part-time student at Bunker Hill Community College
Police on the hunt for his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
Tsarnaev family came to the US in 2003 as refugees, and Tamerlan became a permanent resident in 2007
Tamerlan became US citizen on September 11, 2012
- 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks
Aunt said he was a married father of 3-year-old daughter named Zahara

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311686/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-Slain-brother-suspected-bombing-Boston-Marathon-Golden-Gloves-boxing-champion-radicalized-Islamist.html#ixzz2Qw1sqNLu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LIES LIES LIES LIES (all highlighted) first of, if he got to the U.S in 2003, how can he become a permanent resident in 2007, if it takes 5 years to get permanent residency
2) according to yahoo(which is based in the U.S. unlike daily mail):
His older brother studied at a local community college and was a Golden Gloves boxer. Tamerlan Tsarnaev also reportedly had a wife and young child. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was remembered by former classmates as bright and personable, posted links to pro-Chechnyan independence sites on his social media page, and listed his world view as "Islam." It's unclear if either the separatist politics of Chechnya or their religion had anything to do with the suspects' crime. Tsarnaev appeared to be posting to his Twitter account even after the attacks, writing in his last post on Wednesday, "I'm a stress free kind of guy." His posts covered everything from cute photos of his cat to rap lyrics. In an interview with The New York Times, the suspects' father said Tamerlan was unable to become a U.S. citizen because he was arrested for hitting his girlfriend, and that he traveled to Russia last year to live for six months and renew his passport.

YOU PEOPLE BETTER FIND A JOB, and stop this nonsesense all the 'dailymail' stated is rubbish useless 'facts'.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by akposbobo: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
All Terrorist are Muslims and all Muslims are potential terrorist.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/04/19/pol-boston-marathon-bombings-aunt-toronto.html
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Now it make sense. Islam
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by baynix(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
GeneralJ:

LIES LIES LIES LIES (all highlighted) first of, if he got to the U.S in 2003, how can he become a permanent resident in 2007, if it takes 5 years to get permanent residency
2) according to yahoo(which is based in the U.S. unlike daily mail):

YOU PEOPLE BETTER FIND A JOB, and stop this nonsesense all the 'dailymail' stated is rubbish useless 'facts'.

Thanks For Not Lettin Ds Ppl Brainwash Us!!
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by OneNaira6: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Who I actually thought the terrorists didn't do this ones but some crazy college student trying to get relevance. na wa ooo. well my assumption was wrong.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by sammydiceylp(m): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Should i say Islam is resonsible of terrorism?why will terrorist damage live in the name of Jihad?when you look at the problems currently happening in world is caused by mulism like in Nigeria(Boko Haram),Mail,Iraq etc.They say information leads transformation and when you are not inform you are deform.I thihk most Mulisms are deform with the way they act.Their leaders should atleast enlighten them because this is getting out of hand.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 20, 2013
GeneralJ:

Not true. You can obtain a green card whenever you qualify for it. For example if you married a US citizen you would not have to wait 3 months to get a green card.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Islam at it again
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Temismith(f): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2013
Ther we go again! Another ''12 virgin possesed osama breed''
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2013
Islam is really a cankerworm religion eating deep to the society with their barbarism,I wish the followers are wise to know that there aint no Virgins anywhere,and the so called MohamMAD is rotting in HELL

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2013
Most of all these immigrants bring along with them their believe, culture and religion from their old country to the U.S. The U.S being openminded accepts them and what they get in return is everlasting unrest by this religious extremists douchebags. If you're an immigrant in the U.S or any part of the world and you don't like the way the country operates because your religion has a different view then it's best you go back to your old country and your old life with your barbaric ways than taking it out on hard working Americans/individuals that wants peace. Islam with their practice on hatred. What has the world done to you guys to deserve these destruction and hatred. Can't you just let bygone be bygone and stop living in the past but live in the present. Humanity has moved beyond the point of killing each other. Stop being brainwashed by your Imam's and try to read and understand the Quran yourself. The Christian Bible is full of pages about wars and destructions and you don't see us setting bombs to our felow humans and causing mayhem to the society just to prove a point. My muslim brethren and other religious fanatics should please get their head out of their a-ss.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by okoolori(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2013
sammydiceylp: Should i say Islam is resonsible of terrorism?why will terrorist damage live in the name of Jihad?when you look at the problems currently happening in world is caused by mulism like in Nigeria(Boko Haram),Mail,Iraq etc.They say information leads transformation and when you are not inform you are deform.I thihk most Mulisms are deform with the way they act.Their leaders should atleast enlighten them because this is getting out of hand.
mumu, see as U just waste ur papa money for sending U to school for U to gain sensible knowledge and U came out with only quacked no-ledge.. Odechukwu.... Oponu fokomu... Go and get a life and the rest of U with low IQ insinuating rubbish and publicing it in nairaland. The people that are affected didn't insinuate thrash but oloriburuku omo ale like Una wey be slaves in other land they form citizen... Atoki waa baa ile je...
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by okoolori(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Yomieluv: Islam is really a cankerworm religion eating deep to the society with their barbarism,I wish the followers are wise to know that there aint no Virgins anywhere,and the so called MohamMAD is rotting in HELL
Ur generation will never rot in pains and in eternal HELL. Oloriburuku.... Omo asetani... Omo irankiran... Jatijati
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Quaritch(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2013
Listen all you potential jihadist! angry
if your religion requires you to kill someone , please start with yourself angry
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Quaritch(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2013

Suspect 2 (white cap) in custody

Suspect 1 (Black cap) dead
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by kasheemawo(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2013
MEND who killed 12 policemen last week are they Muslims?
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2013
Quaritch:
Suspect 2 (white cap) in custody

Suspect 1 (Black cap) dead

That big slash at the left part of the dead brother's abdomen looks like someone done by a sniper rifle. Serves the terrorist right. Look how handsome and manly he looked before the incident. Poor fools made the wrong choices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Voids PDP South-west Zonal Congress / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / Asari Dokubo Visits Adams Oshiomhole, Congratulates Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.