Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

***chat Room By Honsule*** - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***chat Room By Honsule*** (12858 Views)

Join The Chat Room..how We Can Make Profitable Biz With Our PHONE / Phone Section Chat Room / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by otikpoko(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2013
If the game still quits after you placed all your files correctly, reinstall just the apk file for that game and see if it works wink
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2013
otikpoko: If the game still quits after you placed all your files correctly, reinstall just the apk file for that game and see if it works wink

that was the challenge i was having.it opens and in some second either closes or is just blank.where will i download another apk of the file
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Can anybody help me with the unlocking of this samsung phone: SGH T669 Imei: 35820603173585/603

Thankz
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by otikpoko(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
No. i said reinstall the same apk file after putting the data files or obb files in the right directory. If you have launched the game the first time and probably downloaded some little files and the game automatically closes, install same apk file again. Ignore the notification telling you that that same file is already installed. Just over-write it.
Deactivate your mobile data and launch the game. If it still persist, restart your phone and launch the game again.
What game in particular are you trying to install?
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
otikpoko: No. i said reinstall the same apk file after putting the data files or obb files in the right directory. If you have launched the game the first time and probably downloaded some little files and the game automatically closes, install same apk file again. Ignore the notification telling you that that same file is already installed. Just over-write it.
Deactivate your mobile data and launch the game. If it still persist, restart your phone and launch the game again.
What game in particular are you trying to install?

Modern combat 4 zero hour. The last time i tried installing the game was in March,2013.am feeling reluctant to start another tutorial again.I hardly play games self
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by otikpoko(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tutorial on how to reinstall the game itself or tutorial when the works and they start giving tutorial on how to play the game from starting?
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by vincent09(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Honourable plszz come to my aid o

Am almost wrecked coz of buying mb every day

Plszz help me my Airtel number 070-115-99116

Honsule plszz help
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
otikpoko: Tutorial on how to reinstall the game itself or tutorial when the works and they start giving tutorial on how to play the game from starting?

Tutorial on how to start copying the game to the right folder etc. grin grin grin cheesy :DThe game is inside my external HDD for now
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
vincent09: Honourable plszz come to my aid o

Am almost wrecked coz of buying mb every day

Plszz help me my Airtel number 070-115-99116

Honsule plszz help

i have replied your email ok
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by Damilolasmith(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls had issues with my iphone trying to unlock cos my brother just sent it to me from brazil
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by DeeOneBangin: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Modern combat 4. One of ma fav games on iOS. I never finish am sef grin

Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by shilohboy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hon Sule, I have sent you an email...
Please I am waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by Infoseye(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Honsule....if your MC4 Zero Hour crashes or closes when launched. It means your aol file is either corrupted or not compatible with the data file.

Please download the game and this tIME don't use downloader use default internet explorer or Firefox browser inbuilt downloader.

If this does not work then I will refer you to another website.
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by vincent09(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hon sule plszz reply my email
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by blueheart(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2013
honsule:

i have replied your email ok

U avnt replied mine tho. I asked hw u can assist on d airtel gigs. Thiskayode@gmail.com thanks
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by samilo88(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
honsule:

ASK and it shall be given unto you: i just sent u 500mb.Enjoy wink wink
Bros hope ur boy never late o, abeg roger ur boy small airtel mb.. I hail bros GGMUB
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by oseiwe(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Even this chat room no even fit stay first page for this section due to d tecno lords.

@honsule and his co-mods,
It will be good if a phone section library is created so dat we can get access to some important threads of d past and all dese duplicate tecno threads shld be collapsed.
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
oseiwe: Even this chat room no even fit stay first page for this section due to d tecno lords.

@honsule and his co-mods,
It will be good if a phone section library is created so dat we can get access to some important threads of d past and all dese duplicate tecno threads shld be collapsed.

Noted.we have phone section library.let me search for it and edit some stuff
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by blueheart(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2013
honsule:

Noted.we have phone section library.let me search for it and edit some stuff

Still waiting for ur response abt airtel oo. Kindly assist
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2013
blueheart:
Still waiting for ur response abt airtel oo. Kindly assist 08022318936

Just forget. Sending of airtel data is in a comatose for now wink wink
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 1:42am On Jun 21, 2013
Yet another Birthday.I just searched and saw this: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONSULE wink wink
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by Godywn(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2013
HAPPY BIRTH DAY HONOURABLE WISHING YOU LLNP, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN REPLYING ME ON FBK .. WHERE ARE NL MEMBERS MEETING TO CELEBRATE>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by honsule(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Godywn: HAPPY BIRTH DAY HONOURABLE WISHING YOU LLNP, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN REPLYING ME ON FBK .. WHERE ARE NL MEMBERS MEETING TO CELEBRATE>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS

sorry about that.Thanks.We are meeting here to celebrate:

honsule: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONSULE wink wink

Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by Francheezy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONSULE
wish u d best
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by mindtricks: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Moderators, honsule et al, plz I noticed the Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (opened by Herdeoye) seem to have been removed. Plz kindly clarify, thanks.
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by Infoseye(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Whats new here smiley
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by ibietela2(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=38pt]BORING[/size]

1 Like

Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by mindtricks: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Anyone, dragnet, honsule, puskin, Still waiting for response . . .
mindtricks: Moderators, honsule et al, plz I noticed the Tecno L3 Thread (opened by Herdeoye) seem to have been removed. Plz kindly clarify, thanks.
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by mindtricks: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2013
. . .like thread long dead and buried. No feedback whatsover?
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Is the thread dying or dead?
Re: ***chat Room By Honsule*** by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
EXPRESS DATA PLAN You can now buy ur etisalat data for use on android,modem,Z10 and other gadgets at affordables prices...and with fast internet speed 250mb:#400 500mb:#700 750mb:#1000 1.0gb :#1300 1.5gb :#2000 2.0gb :#2400 To purchase u can call or whatsapp me on 08142663945.....i promise a hitch free and reliable service...... thanks ....pls re-bc

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom / MTN Nigeria Returned *555*1* USSD Recharge Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.