Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,371 members, 7,864,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

RAMATU PART 1 TO 46 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / RAMATU PART 1 TO 46 (1019 Views)

Ramatu, Parts 1 To 51 (updated) / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RAMATU PART 1 TO 46 by bingbagbo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
PART 1-44 HERE https://www.nairaland.com/1174927/ramatu..parts-1-44 grin

Part 45
That day, Pastor gave me a real good flogging.
I received not less than 300 lashes, i swear.
This made me very angry so decided to revenge.
At dawn, around 3 AM, as pastor had left the mission to go and evangelise, i tiptoed to his bedroom, where his wife Madam Ruth was fast asleep in her nite-gown in the bed.
I went and slept on the bed.
WIthin 5 minutes, I felt a hand touching me every where.
I was smiling, as i knew it was the sure hand of Madam Ruth.
I began responding "positively" to Madam Ruth. grin

[color=#770077] Part 46

Suddenly, i heard a loud fart coming from Madam Ruth's end.
It was like there was a dead rat on the bed.
I covered my nostrils tightly to avoid the stench that was apparently coming from Madam Ruth's anus.
Soon the other had disappeared and we continued the game.
Suddenly, she switched on her bed lamp and realised it wasnt pastor, her husband.
"Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesors" she screamed
I knelt down and begged her not to tell anybory.
After several minutes of pleading, she winked at me, opened her arms and whispered " now, co...come to mummy" grin

watch out for part 47
Re: RAMATU PART 1 TO 46 by Jamie1360(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
funny smileyfunny
Re: RAMATU PART 1 TO 46 by bingbagbo(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2013
Jamie1360: funny smileyfunny

wink

(1) (Reply)

Akpors The American Guy / Difference Between A Foreign Post And A Naija Post On A Thread! / Ghen! Ghen!!... Let's Solve This "Mathematricks" Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.