Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident (43902 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / BREAKING NEWS :Gov Amosun's Convoy In Road Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by azimibraun: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2013
The bandage fit am o! As if he ws a spokesman for boko or smthing.. So if the devil had succeeded this Nigga wld hv bin dead by now? Ppl jst lk dis Man and am begening to think he is a gud man lk Rapheal Sadeeq.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by prospero5(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2013
get well soon wink
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Donmichaelz(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2013
nairaman66: Your enemies (PDP) will continue to miss the target each time they want to throw spanner in your works! Get well soon and continue to dance Azonto jwo grin!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Ejanlakings(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Ahhhhhh ma state G pls take it easy ooooo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by adexway(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2013
Thank GOD his health is stable. Minor scratch? That's fair enough. But why all this love for this man you guys dont know? Ask anyone who lives in that state, but isn't an indigene how well he's fairing and you'll know better. I've been in imo state for 10 months now on youth service and there's nothing significant to point to as a change. Just the political brain-washing and endless media propaganda. He's another average governor. Ask imo corps members, they will tell you better.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2013
ROCHAS OKOROCHA CARRY GO NOTHING DO YOU. THEIR JAZZZZ NO FIT AND CAN'T FIT. BABAB GOD DEY GIDIGBA FOR YOUR SIDE

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2013
HOPE HIS HEAD WAS NOT BADLY AFFECTED.HOPE HE WILL USE HIS BRAIN AGAIN.I PRAY HE WILL RECOVER FAST AND CONTINUE HIS GOOD WORK HE HAS STARTED IN IMO STATE. IMO MUST BE BETTER.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Afritop(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2013
IMO CITIZENS WERE NOT PANICKING WHEN HE WAS NOT THE GOVERNOR, NOW THAT HE HAS A MINOR INJURY ON THE HEAD THEY WERE TOLD NOT TO PANICK. Wish him safe recovery though
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Biafradiplomat: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2013
God punish the devil, of all the wicked governors we have in Nigeria, people like T.A Orji, E.Uduaghan et al, its our amiable Rochas you set your sight on? May God destroy your evil antics! Though it is said that good things don't last but our dear governor shall live and continue his good works, your great deeds in Imo must continue and neither will you abandon the thousands of poor children across Nigeria that are under your care. People like you are a rare commodity in Nigeria, all we see at every turn are avaricious, gluttonous, primitive accumulators of state resources and evil men who do not want the common man to enjoy our collective patrimony. WE LOVE YOU ROCHAS, POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU WELL.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by asha80(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Biafra diplomat: God punish the devil, of all the wicked governors we have in Nigeria, people like T.A Orji, E.Uduaghan et al, its our amiable Rochas you set your sight on? May God destroy your evil antics! Though it is said that good things don't last but our dear governor shall live and continue his good works, your great deeds in Imo must continue and neither will you abandon the thousands of poor children across Nigeria that are under your care. People like you are a rare commodity in Nigeria, all we see at every turn are avaricious, gluttonous, primitive accumulators of state resources and evil men who do not want the common man to enjoy our collective patrimony. WE LOVE YOU ROCHAS, POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU WELL.
are you replying this guy below?
adexway: Thank GOD his health is stable. Minor scratch? That's fair enough. But why all this love for this man you guys dont know? Ask anyone who lives in that state, but isn't an indigene how well he's fairing and you'll know better. I've been in imo state for 10 months now on youth service and there's nothing significant to point to as a change. Just the political brain-washing and endless media propaganda. He's another average governor. Ask imo corps members, they will tell you better.
Biafra diplomat: God punish the devil, of all the wicked governors we have in Nigeria, people like T.A Orji, E.Uduaghan et al, its our amiable Rochas you set your sight on? May God destroy your evil antics! Though it is said that good things don't last but our dear governor shall live and continue his good works, your great deeds in Imo must continue and neither will you abandon the thousands of poor children across Nigeria that are under your care. People like you are a rare commodity in Nigeria, all we see at every turn are avaricious, gluttonous, primitive accumulators of state resources and evil men who do not want the common man to enjoy our collective patrimony. WE LOVE YOU ROCHAS, POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU WELL.
are you replying this guy below?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by SalingoObiagwu: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2013
Sorry my governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by jamesbridget13(f): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2013
Thank God he made it alive. Thats a warning for him to change from his kurukere attitude of saying n not doing b4 its too late. Wishing him a quick recovery
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by kassano22(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2013
rochas bobo...abeg carry go jor..20 witches go fall dat day if they cross ur lane...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Smayee: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2013
I wish u speedy n paft recovery..and wish u to be d next president of this con3 we nid changes and young lad not old cargos.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by inspirenet: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2013
Guapo: i wish his head a quick recovery.

smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by dnawah(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2013
If say na bullet now,e for no enter o!.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by ogtavia(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2013
ylaa: MAY GOD PRESERVE YOUR LIFE. WISH YOU GEAR 1 RECOVERY.
wat do u mean by ''GEAR 1'' Recovery?Is it GEAR 1 when going UPHILL or DOWN d HILL recovery or GEAR 1 highway recovery....?
Funny tho
smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by thalesplato(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2013
The PDP at National level is really planning to take Rochas out of the game, PDP please leave Rochas alone.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by losak9111(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by badesco(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2013
Thank God he is alive but i hope it is not handiwork of the enemies within and outside his camp. My Governor you will live long.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2013
nairaman66: Your enemies (PDP) will continue to miss the target each time they want to throw spanner in your works! Get well soon and continue to dance Azonto jwo grin!!
PDP=enemies?
What of those in his party who wants him out of the way, so they can "eat"?
He was on an inspection tour, what if someone just hates his guts?
(That is if this didn't happen due to human error)
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by NwokikeADAEZE: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Sorry my dear God will keep u alive to finished the good work u started in our state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2013
HE PROPOSED. AND SHE GAVE HIM A
STINGING
SLAP!
Man: Baby, I love you, would you
please marry me?
... Woman: (stands up and lands a
stinging slap on his face) I have
waited more than 9yrs, I have
prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books
and
listened to tapes,
even
went out of my way to be nice
to every male specie
of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies,
watching football
and play
station. I went to Daystar, from
Daystar, I went to House
on the Rock, from House on the
rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly,
Phronesis
christian centre int'l, MFM,christ
embassy,Redeemed, from there i
went to This Present
Winners looking every where for
you l went from a size 14 to asize
10, so that when you see me
you’d love what you see.
I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from
Abuja I went to
Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano
I joined hi-five,
from hi-five to faceboook,
then I
went to twitter, I even had a
blog on which I ranted,
hoping ♈ōϋ would show up! for where? I
uploaded only my best
pictures on Facebook,
infact I took photo sessions to
look my best, all for
you o! I attended all the
weddings, whether the invitation was direct
or indirect!
The next place I was hoping to
check was the moon,
before you crawled out, crawled
out from the house directly
next to mine! So it was you all this while? The
neighbour I said hello to every
morning?
Were you trying to destroy my
faith?
You almost rendered my prayer life useless?
What were you waiting for?
What sign where you looking
for? Do you want to kill me
before you reveal yourself?!!!
Now be a gentleman, get down on
your knees and
put that ring on my finger!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by j4jj: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2013
Na PDP cause am smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by okj4success: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Let Christ be praised n enthroned
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by obyube: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
[b][/b]I wish him a speedy recøvery
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by frankhally: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
The person that the Governor car hit is gone, and nothing is said abt the man and family.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by Abagworo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
frankhally: The person that the Governor car hit is gone, and nothing is said abt the man and family.

Do you have any information?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by FOLLEY20(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Reyspin: Heya...Make hin use Phensic!!!
Do we still have Phensic in d mkt now?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by toshmann(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Going thru this thread. Everyone talks of rochas get well soon, witches, PDP etc

Has anyone asked why the accident happened in the first place?
We're the roads bad?
We're the car bad?
Was the driver bad?
Who was at fault?
These are relevant questions that civilized societies would want answered to avoid another repeat.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident by mafioso47(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
ylaa: MAY GOD PRESERVE YOUR LIFE. WISH YOU GEAR 1 RECOVERY.
na Gear 5 sure pass... Wishing him Fast Recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.