Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

"I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj (26908 Views)

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrity To Have Dated TONTO DIKEH [photos] / Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ichommy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kondo Master
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
roccio: That's curious...because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D'banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman. D'banj tells Seun:

Read full at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/i-have-dated-lot-of-women-but-have-not.html#more
what is curious there? haven't you seen where people break up and move on with their lives? he said he has dated a lot of women and if I remember correctly, his interview with Toolz was in January and he granted this interview in April, a lot might have happened since then.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by nairaman66(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Peeps don't be furious at him, what do you expect from the Koko Master A.K.A D'Banj? Let's pray for him and hope the good Lord arrest him soon with a woman.. grin
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin D'banj is a womaniser and womanisers' usual line is........ ' I haven't found the right woman'.....

He will eventually marry when the time comes and I'm sure whoever he marries won't be the best woman he ever met, she would be 'the best' that is available at that time....

btw... that's his problem... Let's mind ours....
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Kaxmytex(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
kip searching o
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Katieposh(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wen u don corrupt all d gals 2 kokolet..u cum dey luk 4gud 1. Arrant nonsense!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by kilimanjaro(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dbanj is no fool. He knows the girls dating him are doing so for his money and fame.
Nice one bro. They are bloody gold-diggers!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ibiso1986: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
Men that are popular and rich always find it difficult to marry cos they assume, the females are coming just for the fame and money
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by nairaman66(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
kilimanjaro: Dbanj is no fool. He knows the girls dating him are doing so for his money and fame.
Nice one bro. They are bloody gold-diggers!

Silly excuse, are you saying Kondo Master will get married as soon as he is broke?? Really, I want you to fill me in per say.. undecided
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
Who cares!!!!!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by An0nimus: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
He's a "Bachelor making his dough" wink
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Blackbody20(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
Choi! At ur age! Anyway, my first born go still call u brother D'banj.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by vislabraye(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
cheksloveth: I dn't blaim him, is because ladies follow him up around like a dog.

Exactly! When many kokolets dey give am kitten wetin make I'm do? Dem dey even give am for free sef.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by NEROSKY(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Too much money things, i would be saying the same if i had that kind of money. Girls likes success, money n famous people, so deal with d bitches that comes around!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by premium1: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kokomaster,even over rated Genny į̸̸̨§ ʼn✽†̥̥ good enuf for Ʊ sir? I pity ♈̷̴̩‎υr condition.Okay,Ʊ want kim kardashian abi, talk to Kanye.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by nairaman66(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
NEROSKY: Too much money things, i would be saying the same if i had that kind of money. Girls likes success, money n famous people, so deal with d bitches that comes around!

Seconded! But D'Banj currently has a running mouth! grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by coogar: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
roccio: That's curious...because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D'banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman. D'banj tells Seun:

Read full at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/i-have-dated-lot-of-women-but-have-not.html#more

sorry player, you will never find a right woman. you should have found one before the fame and the wealth. right now, 998 out of 1000 would claim they love you just because of your material wealth. stay single like simon cowell and keep slaughtering away.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by tyson55(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
When the times comes you 'll marry, but for now keep enjoying you bachelorhood.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ejihand1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
i blame you? that was how you chop genevive and abandom her. nemesis will soon caught up
with you soon.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Benemond(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Valto(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
dbang still testing the microphone...i wonder when he will settle for one
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Afam4eva(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
jakesund: for every tuface there's a annie angry
and for every dbanj a tonto shocked
Craze attracts craze
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by borisgbenga(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Scarpon: this is what happens when u are young and rich 95% of people around u are fake.

True talk my guy, he's definetly surrounded by mostly fake people.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by vccghana(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
intresting!!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by kwajahafiz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
ultimateballer: he should better focus on reviving his career.

Are you in another planet?. dude this guys career is on fire right now....the guy ranks as the most succesfull African poo star right now..get a clue.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by 5much(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dbanj is SSS -single still searching.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by sweetnigga(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2013

chose the wrong one
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by okunboy: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
No be dis yeye boi sing " I go be your scape goat honey,..............".? He neva find right woman still! yeye fowl!!!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by slex(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: Shatap my friend,no decent mother will want u as a son inlaw,i for one wont allow u near my daughter becos u are too vain and a rascal,ur type are five for one naira and they are everywhere,so just pick one and shut up

OMO this na Bombastic action oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by DESMONDIME1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
At his age he hasn't seen the right one,is it when he will be of Nelson Mandela's age? Oh! he wants to exploite all the laddies ot their "eskambo chamber" be4 settling down,i can see thats y he sang Oliver twist.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
WHen you finally pick one of your type to marry.. Go far , i mean very far for the wedding.. Maybe Australia or NEw Zealand .. At least 10 people go attend your wedding.. I hate all of una except the late Dagrin. R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvy's 17th Birthday (Photos) / John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Loses His 2 Year Old Son / President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.