Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

"I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj (26907 Views)

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrity To Have Dated TONTO DIKEH [photos] / Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by realitychick: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Seek and you shall find,,,Now the real thing is,,,,Is he seeking with all his heart in truth and humilty.
Question he alone go fit answer.Goodluck to him.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ypzilanti: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
obo_man: grin grin grin grin grin grin D'banj is a womaniser and womanisers' usual line is........ ' I haven't found the right woman'.....

He will eventually marry when the time comes and I'm sure whoever he marries won't be the best woman he ever met, she would be 'the best' that is available at that time....

btw... that's his problem... Let's mind ours....

Love your quote!

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Sweetapple007(f): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lookg for a right woman re u sure u re right for any woman.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by bullyman36(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
No worry jawe, wen U don reach like 45 U go see her grin
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by myweb(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
jakesund: for every tuface there's a annie angry
and for every dbanj a tonto shocked

BAD MAN HEREOOOO. TRULY LOOK ALIKE grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: Shatap my friend,no decent mother will want u as a son inlaw,i for one wont allow u near my daughter becos u are too vain and a rascal,ur type are five for one naira and they are everywhere,so just pick one and shut up
hello sir am sure d-banj mother will never allow her son marry your daughter,come to think of it who will want his bad son to go and marry a slut?that will be two negative charges which will always repel

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by signalpower: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
the reason you have not found is because you are greedy, you feeling is that you have made money, one lady will now come and share your money with you.pls dont be selfish.
i am a guy and i share all i have with my lady , it is her luck that she meet me, and also her family will enjoy me also, it has been destined to be so
pls marry and forget who enjoys your money

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by nwgoziri(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
D right one is easier 2 be found wen u r stil huzlin.....than wen u ve made it 2 d top:tek hrt
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Revolva(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin na so he go do.....he go enter 45 years.....by dat time he eye go clear
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by shfizle(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
c.fours:
he's just having fun messing around with women and lying to avoid settling down.
see how he's talking like a kid in a candy store who doesn't know which flavor candy to pick. too much of everything (money/fame) is a bad thing.

ABEGII!!! SHARRAP!!! angry angry angry
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by nwgoziri(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
signalpower: the reason you have not found is because you are greedy, you feeling is that you have made money, one lady will now come and share your money with you.pls dont be selfish.
i am a guy and i share all i have with my lady , it is her luck that she meet me, and also her family will enjoy me also, it has been destined to be so
pls marry and forget who enjoys your money
u talk lik a kid....i tink d only mistek he made was dat he refus 2 luk 4d black sheep durin d day,nd so many youths stil leav wit dat mentality dat money wil get u d right woman dat we sld get moni nd datz al.bt is nt alwaz lik dat,becos moni cn giv u a woman bt nt d right one(i tink he is jst confuse wit who 2 mary nt dat he has nt see d right person as he claim so lets condole him)
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by dilim247: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
4 ur mind u are a man, u no no say na mumu u be! Useless chicken poo! cheesy, u go soon carry HIV/AIDS! Dat ur no long thing swag,magun go soon mk am long!cow dungs
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Oshiite: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
ufotuko: hello sir am sure d-banj mother will never allow her son marry your daughter,come to think of it who will want his bad son to go and marry a slut?that will be two negative charges which will always repel
am sure u are one of his arse lickers dat makes him feel unnecessarily unimportant,go and collect ur plate of ewedu and amala for today at his house,antiquity,nkita ara
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by anonimi: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nothing do you, koko master OiC of the kokolets.
After you, na 2Baba.
But seriously, the guy needs to make babies fast if he has any intentions of being a father. Nor be grey hair dem take dey change pampers. grin

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by marialucia(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
He's jes an oliver oliver oliver twist

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by druid06(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
Now, I know what to do to make my topics hit front page. My headlines from now on be something relating to Tonto Dike, Charlie boy, Denrele, D'banj and Karen Igho since it seems every topic relating to these guys are always on the front page...Useless thread...
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by dokunbam(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
player
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by fubbyy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: Shatap my friend,no decent mother will want u as a son inlaw,i for one wont allow u near my daughter becos u are too vain and a rascal,ur type are five for one naira and they are everywhere,so just pick one and shut up
if d banj knock @ your door in the name of asking your daughter's hand in marriage, I bet you will give testimony in the church
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by delion20: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Sure say D'banji go fit give woman belle?just guessing!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by fubbyy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
oneangle: WHen you finally pick one of your type to marry.. Go far , i mean very far for the wedding.. Maybe Australia or NEw Zealand .. At least 10 people go attend your wedding.. I hate all of una except the late Dagrin. R.I.P
this is because dagrin is dead, human show love when one is dead

I love him though, R.I.P
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by idowuomolayo: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
you are not ready to choose from the list assuming you are ready you whould have choosen at onelist one of them
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by delion20: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
premium1: Kokomaster,even over rated Genny į̸̸̨§ ʼn✽†̥̥ good enuf for Ʊ sir? I pity ♈̷̴̩‎υr condition.Okay,Ʊ want kim kardashian abi, talk to Kanye.
if he ever think of that,he should get ready for Jay z and k west to do nkwobi wit his manhood! I trust unkle K west
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by cbi24: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
I blame u..... ? keep looking shocked
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by delion20: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
smothly: Who cares!!!!!
NL does
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
jakesund: for every tuface there's a annie angry
and for every dbanj a tonto shocked

I pity u make seun and him moderators catch u for matchmaking oga madam u go hear wen cos your ban go be 4ever. U think say all those front pages for tonto na **** grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by NonFarmPayrol: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ejanla cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Five Most Dangerous Publicity Stunts In The Nigerian Music Industry / Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvy's 17th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.