Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! (2813 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Goshen360: @ Frosbel,

I can't but agree with Alexleo at this time. Forget about what is said about you and IGNORE this thread. I've followed since the beginning of the thread and I foresee what's coming.

You, frosbel DO NOT convert anyone and no truth can be more than that. All you can do is lay the word down and God does the rest. Do not respond to this thread no more.

Thank you bro.

Sharaap. Pharisee.

You and your popular gospel that everyone likes.....
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
alexleo:
I thought you will ignore this thread(for me, I consider it not relevant) but since you ve come up in defence with some points. I ll also state my stand about your points.
My reply to your points-

1. You are right it is God that converts people.
2. Your focus on believers alone is very wrong. So sinners does not deserve your preaching to them? Now what makes you think you are eligible to correct believers? Hope its not pride. We are all sharing the word as we can and if you think you are well saturated with the word to correct believers then you are very wrong sir.
3. Eternal tormment is never a false doctrine. Its only your view. And since you started preaching against it how many atheists and non believers have you reconverted back to christianity? The truth is that the entire message of punishment for sinners(whether eternal or not) scares the people who are complaining about it. So trying to talk as if your own message gives them hope is wrong. Anybody who truly wants to serve God does not consider God's punishment. The reason why many people are trooping into churches now more than some years ago is not because of the fear of hell rather due to numerous problems facing them which they believe the church is where they ll be rescued. Now business men cashed in on this and started opening churches and prayer houses where they deceive these ignorant masses into parting with their hard earned money in the name of deliverance. Now which of these business churches and prayer houses are preaching heaven and hell to them when they are busy chasing demons here and there? What those atheists and non believers you are talking about wants to hear is that there is no punishment at all. So don't even think your message gives them hope.
4. On the issue of tithe, I only condemn the desperate manner some churches pursues it but I don't see anything wrong in giving my tithe.
5. I agree totally with you on the issue of pointing people to Christ. Yet am not saying people should stop going to church and I believe you are not saying so too.
Thanks.

Wow, not bad.......
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by ijawkid(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharaap. Pharisee.

You and your popular gospel that everyone likes.....

Ah think your mouth don dey sharp like razor blade again?....ah think??.......cheesy.......
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Pygru: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Stop being nice jo......I respect you because you are at least mature and a bit honest compared to the false preachers and pharisees here.

Frosbel would have been great if not for his harsh anti-catholic stance. Yes, the catholic church has problems but when christians see Frosbel insulting the catholic church without remorse, his message becomes an angry rant.
I Disagree 100%
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pygru:
I Disagree 100%

Why?
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Bella3(f): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Frosbel converted me....
Now shut down the damn thread that has show off written all over it.

By the way, its good to see non of una done die. No boko haram, no earth quake, no tsunami, no freak shooting.
Alhamdulilah
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
Bélla3: Frosbel converted me....

By the way, its good to see non of una done die. No boko haram, no earth quake, no tsunami, no freak shooting.
Alhamdulilah
cheesycheesy

lies....
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Bella3(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

lies....
Can you imagine? I say frosbel is the reason for my conversion, you call it lies? You well so?

1 Like

Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Bélla3: Can you imagine? I say frosbel is the reason for my conversion, you call it lies? You well so?

Frosbel converted u from what into wat?
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by tobechi74: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

from tithe paayer to tithe collector

5 Likes

Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
tobechi74: from tithe paayer to tithe collector

grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Bella3(f): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

hw e take concern you? Mscheew
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Bella3(f): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
lol... cheesy
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2013
Bélla3: hw e take concern you? Mscheew

I want to know what my future wife believes in. I dont want her to cheat on me with a sky daddy. We know how he robbed joseph of tear nylon mary
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2013
Bélla3: Frosbel converted me....

Alhamdulilah
cheesycheesy
grin grin grin SISTER BELLA3 THE LORD SHOOO IS MERCIFUL. SLOW TO WRATH AND SLOW TO ANGER
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2013
shocked cheesy
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2013
Pastor Kun: In my opinion, Frosbel does not need to convert anybody. He is doing a good job of creating awareness and enlightening people based strictly on scriptures. It is left for people to accept scriptural truth and be convicted by it.
YOU ARE RIGHT. HOWEVER FROSBEL NEED TO QUIT BOWING DOWN TO THAT ARAB IMAGE OF CHRIST HE HAS IN HIS HOUSE. CHRIST IS AN AUSTERE DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE AFRO AND THE VOICE OF MANY WATERS ( BARITONE ) cheesy
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT. HOWEVER FROSBEL NEED TO QUIT BOWING DOWN TO THAT ARAB IMAGE OF CHRIST HE HAS IN HIS HOUSE. CHRIST IS AN AUSTERE DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE AFRO AND THE VOICE OF MANY WATERS ( BARITONE ) cheesy

Black man with white hair?

Jesus died at age 33. Where did he get white hair from? Dyeing on the cross?
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

STRESS OF LIFE. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE ALL WHITE IN THEIR TWENTIES. SOME GUY IN AMERICAN IDOL WAS ALL GREY AT 24. GOOGLE 'TAYLOR HICKS'
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by jiljosh(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

Well, it has helped but you never answered why your message wasn't well received!

Frosbel owes no explanation as to why his message was either well received or not.
His mission as he clearly stated is to disseminate the information. This is the mandate by Jesus: Disseminate the information world-round. WE DO NOT CONVERT PEOPLE. THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES and IT IS NOT OUR BIZ WHO ACCEPTS OR WHO DOESN'T. Every human is ultimately responsible for his eternal lot.
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2013
jiljosh:

Frosbel owes no explanation as to why his message was either well received or not.
His mission as he clearly stated is to disseminate the information. This is the mandate by Jesus: Disseminate the information world-round. WE DO NOT CONVERT PEOPLE. THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES and IT IS NOT OUR BIZ WHO ACCEPTS OR WHO DOESN'T. Every human is ultimately responsible for his eternal lot.

Frosbel owes an explanation.what is the point of putting a messagecthat not even one person recieves?

This is ven assuming that Frosbel is preaching something sensible. He rails agwinst the cstholic church with a bible compiled by catholics
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by truthislight: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

This is ven assuming that Frosbel is preaching something sensible. He rails agwinst the cstholic church with a bible compiled by catholics

So, frosbel owes you explanation cause he is using a "bible that catholics own"?(compiled)
undecided

smh for you.

You most likely will remain an atheist forever if you dont improves on your reasoning/comprehension abilities.

Smh for this alter boy.
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
truthislight:

So, frosbel owes you explanation cause he is using a "bible that catholics own"?(compiled)
undecided

smh for you.

You most likely will remain an atheist forever if you dont improves on your reasoning/comprehension abilities.

Smh for this alter boy.

Read the first sentence of my quote again:

Logicboy03:

Frosbel owes an explanation.what is the point of putting a messagecthat not even one person recieves?

Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by MostHigh: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hes dining with lucifer in heaven. obaidah is serving tea & snacks over there.

and you are reporting directly from there as well
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

and you are reporting directly from there as well

LOL
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by ijawkid(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT. HOWEVER FROSBEL NEED TO QUIT BOWING DOWN TO THAT ARAB IMAGE OF CHRIST HE HAS IN HIS HOUSE. CHRIST IS AN AUSTERE DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE AFRO AND THE VOICE OF MANY WATERS ( BARITONE ) cheesy

gringringringrin
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by Bella3(f): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

I want to know what my future wife believes in. I dont want her to cheat on me with a sky daddy. We know how he robbed joseph of tear nylon mary
bros pack well o. You wan spoil my market.?
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by MissOpe(f): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
logic boy.... Ure a Fool.......
Hater go get a life...
Re: Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! by jayriginal: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Female Angels? / Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? / I Want To Become A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.