Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

"We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson (677 Views)

Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes / Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by vicky85(f): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
The governor of Bayelsa state Governor Seriake Dickson says, kidnapping in Bayelsa has become a thing of the past.
He made this known on channels Tv while answering questions on News at Ten.
Governor Dickson said, so far so good, his administration has done a lot for the state and there are tremendous changes in the state.
He said, all the kidnappers in the state have been arrested and they will be apprehended in the court of Law.
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lies... Why don't dey do like FBI
vicky85: The governor of Bayelsa state Governor Seriake Dickson says, kidnapping in Bayelsa has become a thing of the past.
He made this known on channels Tv while answering questions on News at Ten.
Governor Dickson said, so far so good, his administration has done a lot for the state and there are tremendous changes in the state.
He said, all the kidnappers in the state have been arrested and they will be apprehended in the court of Law.
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Afam4eva(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
What sort of statement is this? How is it possible to arrest all the kidnappers in a state. Even the states in America cannot boast of that. I've watched this Seriake of a guy and i think he has a screw lose. He talks too much of jargon without listening to himself. That's how he went to the burial of the former Chief of staff and instead of mourning the dead he was boasting about the projects he has completed in Bayelsa state. Can someone just tell him to get his head out of his azz already.
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
When his godfather is still saying he is on top of the situation, this mumu is saying he has arrested ALL the kidnappers in Bayelsa State? Wonderful!
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Scarpon(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2013
all of them or most of them? he can't be serious

1 Like

Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2013
"ALL" has used in that sentence is a fallacy.

Why are Nigerian politicians synonymous with bullshiit ? angry
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Willy7(m): 2:46am On Apr 20, 2013
This man talks like a rumour monger.Could it be the reason he is after rumour mongering?I've never seen a gov that talks like someone having psychogenic diarrhea like this bayelsa governor,though i see a semblance between him and d man in aso rock anyway.
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by justsayemma(m): 6:07am On Apr 20, 2013
wat do you expect from a gov dat was endorsed by GEJ? They both know how to make s1lly comments,Bayelsa has the lowest population,n gets 1 of the highest revenue,wat do they do with dis noney.weneva I compare this man to Tinubus's anointed candidate(Fashola) I see diff btw Acn and Pdp
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Jakumo(m): 6:11am On Apr 20, 2013
Breaking News. I have killed ALL the flies that congregate and distract me whenever I take a dump in the bush.

Send your donations to P.O. Box 419, Lagos, so that this operation can be extended to the general population.

God Bress Nigeria.
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Tolexander: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2013
He should be held responsible for any kidnapping that happens after the statement!
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by ochukoccna: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva: What sort of statement is this? How is it possible to arrest all the kidnappers in a state. Even the states in America cannot boast of that. I've watched this Seriake of a guy and i think he has a screw lose. He talks too much of jargon without listening to himself. That's how he went to the burial of the former Chief of staff and instead of mourning the dead he was boasting about the projects he has completed in Bayelsa state. Can someone just tell him to get his head out of his azz already.
Deluded and full of self importance
That's what I saw on my TV screen last night
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Gamji007: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2013
He should help his Oga @ the top arrest ALL boko haram members!
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Walexz02(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2013
Hehehe..... I dey laugh; i will be mute untill I hear of any kidnapping palava againg ...
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by Abagworo(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2013
ochukoccna:
Deluded and full of self importance
That's what I saw on my TV screen last night

Most of our Governors are like that. Name it Rochas, Amaechi, Akpabio, Fashola, Uduaghan, Oshiomole or who? They construct roads, build hospitals and schools and next moment they feel like super humans.
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by 234GT(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2013
The governor expects Nigerians to believe this because he thinks Nigerians are fools!
Re: "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson by ZUBY77(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
hahaha. This ma smokes white widow or skunk

(1) (Reply)

"Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Grounded Plane Saga"- Matters Arising / Abia So Called Project / Amaechi Re-elect As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.